Twitter Engineer states they are commie AF - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

BlutoSays wrote:Twitter Senior Engineer Admits in Undercover Video That “Twitter Does Not Believe in Free Speech”

SO? It;s a private company providing a service for money. WHy should they have to provide free speech? Does it make them money?

Are you calling for more government overreach? Does the government have to do everything for you Bluto? DO you want more regulation?
pugsville wrote:Are you calling for more government overreach? Does the government have to do everything for you Bluto? DO you want more regulation?

Fox news conservatives are too stupid to understand the inconsistencies in their positions.

In short, this is what they are really for:

"Don't regulate me!"
"yes regulate them"
BlutoSays wrote:Twitter Senior Engineer Admits in Undercover Video That “Twitter Does Not Believe in Free Speech”

And Why woudl anyone actually believe this Dross. Project Veritasis just lying propaganda merchants, just another of the right wing grifters shearing the guilble sheeple that is the right.

Right wingers just believe anything they are told. Bluto is as usual posting whatever his handlers give him without question,.
pugsville wrote:
SO? It;s a private company providing a service for money. Correct.

WHy should they have to provide free speech? Did I say they should have to provide free speech?

Does it make them money? I do not track their financials.

Are you calling for more government overreach? No. Did I call for more government overreach?

Does the government have to do everything for you Bluto? Did I say the government has to do everything for me?

DO you want more regulation? Did I say I wanted more regulation?
pugsville wrote:And Why woudl anyone actually believe this Dross. Project Veritasis just lying propaganda merchants, just another of the right wing grifters shearing the guilble sheeple that is the right.

Right wingers just believe anything they are told. Bluto is as usual posting whatever his handlers give him without question,.

JUMP! HIGHER!

This is a lie. You're not that stupid or ignorant[…]

Neither is an option too. Neither have your inte[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@JohnRawls There is no ethnic cleansing going o[…]

They are building a Russian Type nuclear reactor..[…]