Moscow Has Lost war in Ukraine - The View from China - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Igor Antunov wrote:Ok Cletus back to your federal cubicle real organic posters are posting now.

@Igor Antunov :

No, I figure he's some Uniate [individual] who has a picture of Stepan Bandera he jerks off to, honoring that monster and barely able to contain his own lust to see all the Russians and Jews and Poles dead, just like what his OUN/B " heroes " wanted.

[Thunderhawk edit: Insult removed]
annatar1914 wrote:@Igor Antunov :

No, I figure he's some Uniate [individual]who has a picture of Stepan Bandera he jerks off to, honoring that monster and barely able to contain his own lust to see all the Russians and Jews and Poles dead, just like what his OUN/B " heroes " wanted.

His timing here is suspicious. He spammed anti-russia content just before the war. Afterward he vanished in the opening stages of the war, and then made a spammy return 2 weeks later. Almost like his handlers pulled him aside to give directions/strategies.

[Thunderhawk edit: insult in quote removed]
Igor Antunov wrote:His timing here is suspicious. He spammed anti-russia content just before the war. Afterward he vanished in the opening stages of the war, and then made a spammy return 2 weeks later. Almost like his handlers pulled him aside to give directions/strategies.

@Igor Antunov :

Given how the conflict is really going, he'll go full retard for a while on the fantasies and myths as things get worse, then totally disappear.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Are people on this thread actually trying to argu[…]

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]