Gunman kills 19 children in Texas school shooting - Page 12 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Politics_Observer wrote:@Godstud

Yup. The talk of "law-abiding citizens" is just a smokescreen and an excuse to do nothing to solve the problem. And there is a reason why Republicans don't want to solve the problem. It's because they are the party of white supremacy. The Republican party is the party of wealthy rich whites and they see guns as a way to protect their status and that's the real reason why they oppose gun legislation. If it costs thousands and thousands of innocent lives in the process then so be it because it's all about power and status, even over the dead bodies of innocent people for the Republican party. At the end of the day, the Republican party could care less about innocent American lives because the only thing they care about is power and status. They don't want gun legislation because they fear gun legislation would prevent them and their constituents from using guns to protect their power and status as wealthy rich whites. It's all about white supremacy.

Yep definitely white peoples fault that others are killing themselves by the thousands. :lol:
Well maybe if you dumbass Republicans who are incapable of critical thinking, would get your stupid heads out of your asses, and actually give a damn about the United States and it's people, instead of just power and status, we might actually be able to save innocent lives from the next mass shooting. But i know you give two shits about innocent people. You only care about your personal power and status so fuck you too. Let's just be honest.
Politics_Observer wrote:@Scamp

Yup sure is because Republicans only care about money and power. Because you know, fuck innocent lives. I want my money and power. That's what Republicans are all about.

What kind of clown paints all of one political group the same?
That's as bad as saying that all Democrat's are gay, non white, freeloaders on welfare, and only vote for the most free handouts.
@Scamp

I don't know man. The way I see it is Republicans are getting in the way of stopping good policy from saving innocent lives. They need to put the best interests of this country and their constituents first instead of their own personal private power and status. Innocent people deserve to live happy and safe lives.
Politics_Observer wrote:Well maybe if you dumbass Republicans who are incapable of critical thinking, would get your stupid heads out of your asses, and actually give a damn about the United States and it's people, instead of just power and status, we might actually be able to save innocent lives from the next mass shooting. But i know you give two shits about innocent people. You only care about your personal power and status so fuck you too. Let's just be honest.

Yeah, let's just be honest. After you leftists worked to dissolve the nuclear family and substitute government thinking for personal responsibility, here we are, MF!

I really DON't give a damn about you. You wanted it. You got it. I'm not buying the group punishment thing (a trademark of democrats) because you simpletons can't get your act and your lives together.
Politics_Observer wrote:@Scamp

I don't know man. The way I see it is Republicans are getting in the way of stopping good policy from saving innocent lives. They need to put the best interests of this country and their constituents first instead of their own personal private power and status. Innocent people deserve to live happy and safe lives.

It's a tragic event, really. A gun flying into a school and firing on its own. I just don't know how it happens.

But I'm sure you're working hard for more social justice to let violent criminals out of jail every chance you get. You're a democrat... it comes naturally.
Scamp wrote:Democrats are so stupid they will ask for more gun laws. Our senile demented Pres has already done so.
There are already laws that you can't bring a gun into a school and shoot people.
What kind of retard would think another gun law would stop this?

Well, I have to give him credit. He's surrounded by UZIs and armed bodyguards everywhere.

Don't worry, once they confiscate all firearms, TPTB will turn their firearms in also, because everyone plays by the rules :roll: . It's a universal truth.
@BlutoSays That's weak and pathetic. The second amendment has racist roots in white supremacy in this country. Lets talk about the double standards and facts around this amendment.

NPR wrote:Do Black people have full Second Amendment rights?

That's the question historian Carol Anderson set out to answer after Minnesota police killed Philando Castile, a Black man with a license to carry a gun, during a 2016 traffic stop.

"Here was a Black man who was pulled over by the police, and the police officer asked to see his identification. Philando Castile, using the NRA guidelines, alerts to the officer that he has a licensed weapon with him," she says. "[And] the police officer began shooting."

In the 1990s, after the assault on the Branch Davidian compound in Waco, Texas, the National Rifle Association condemned federal authorities as "jackbooted government thugs." But Anderson says the organization "went virtually silent" when it came to Castile's case, issuing a tepid statement that did not mention Castile by name.

In her new book, The Second: Race and Guns in a Fatally Unequal America, Anderson traces racial distinctions in Americans' treatment of gun ownership back to the founding of the country and the Second Amendment, which states:

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

The language of the amendment, Anderson says, was crafted to ensure that slave owners could quickly crush any rebellion or resistance from those whom they'd enslaved. And she says the right to bear arms, presumably guaranteed to all citizens, has been repeatedly denied to Black people.

That's the real reason of the second amendment. It's also why Republicans don't do anything to stop these domestic terrorists (that's exactly what they are) from attacking our schools and killing kids. But you know, money and power is more important than the lives of kids, right?

https://www.npr.org/2021/06/02/10021076 ... -amendment
BlutoSays wrote:It's a tragic event, really. A gun flying into a school and firing on its own. I just don't know how it happens.

But I'm sure you're working hard for more social justice to let violent criminals out of jail every chance you get. You're a democrat... it comes naturally.

Remember this school shooter last year, he was released from jail the next day. WTF?
https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/timbe ... l/2760729/
Politics_Observer wrote:@BlutoSays That's weak and pathetic. The second amendment has racist roots in white supremacy in this country. Lets talk about the double standards and facts around this amendment.

That's the real reason of the second amendment. It's also why Republicans don't do anything to stop these domestic terrorists (that's exactly what they are) from attacking our schools and killing kids. But you know, money and power is more important than the lives of kids, right?

mmmm hmmm.

What PERCENTAGE of the U.S. population is African American? 13% maybe?

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/20 ... s/table-43
Politics_Observer wrote:@BlutoSays That's weak and pathetic. The second amendment has racist roots in white supremacy in this country. Lets talk about the double standards and facts around this amendment.

Blacks are perpetrating most of the violent gun crime and murders here in the USA. And black males are like 6% of our population. What can be done about this?
Pants-of-dog wrote:The mass shooting before this one was s white supremacist.

And in this one, cops let Latino kids die.

What's your point? You wanna play numbers?

Shitcago in any given week surpasses it all. Gee, I wonder what race/color that revolves around on a constant basis. :roll:

Would be boring without it though. Also how is[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Do you think US soldiers would conduct such suici[…]

World War II Day by Day

April 29, Monday Empire’s air training scheme ta[…]

BRICS will fail

Americans so desperate for a Cold War 2.0 they inv[…]