January 6 Hearings LIVE - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

I don't have faith in America. No matter what horrible things they show. Those responsible including Trump will get away with it all.
What makes America great? Jokes about Eddie Murphy's brother Charlie Murphy. People get along when they are laughing my man. But these people are so serious about overthrowing the government. They should stop being some dumb racists and start appreciating the talent of African American comedians. Defuse all that misdirected anger:
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/3TQ2z4L3Ni4
By Saeko
Rancid wrote:I don't have faith in America. No matter what horrible things they show. Those responsible including Trump will get away with it all.

I wouldn't be so certain. The FBI arrested a Michigan gubernatorial candidate for his role in the insurrection this morning.
Saeko wrote:I wouldn't be so certain. The FBI arrested a Michigan gubernatorial candidate for his role in the insurrection this morning.

The only way my faith will be restored is to see Trump in fucking cuffs.
I like how the Cheney's suddenly care about the rule of law :lol:

What a bunch of jesters. Everyone associated with the Bush admin crapped all over Trump since 2015 because they didn't like the old Reagan/Bush GOP regime losing power/influence.
This seems heavily 'trumped up' by the establishment (pun intended). More theater. Another 'muh Russiah rigged the erections' exercise in sheep conditioning.

Rancid wrote:The only way my faith will be restored is to see Trump in fucking cuffs.

OF course you do, you're one of the DNC operatives shilling here.
Igor Antunov wrote:This seems heavily 'trumped up' by the establishment (pun intended). More theater. Another 'muh Russiah rigged the erections' exercise in sheep conditioning.

Cope. They've presented evidence that the insurrection was planned by Donald Trump months in advance. Telling you this because I know you've been trying too hard to keep your head buried in the sand.
By Saeko
Igor Antunov wrote:'''''Evidence''''

Right. :lol:

It's okay, Igor. I know this whole thing is a little bit above your pay grade. Maybe I could explain it to you if I had a picture book.
https://variety.com/2022/digital/news/t ... 235290726/

Trump’s Truth Social Is Banning Users Who Post About Jan. 6 Hearings, According to Reports

The irony is rich: Truth Social, Donald Trump’s Twitter copycat claiming it is “free from political discrimination,” has reportedly banned users who posted information from Thursday’s congressional hearing on the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol — in which the former president is a key focus.

That’s according to several posts on Twitter by users who claimed Truth Social was censoring them. Reps for Trump Media & Technology Group, which owns and operates Truth Social, did not respond to a request for comment.

Travis Allen, whose Twitter bio describes him as an information security analyst, on Thursday evening posted a screenshot from the Truth Social app that said “Account suspended,” and he wrote: “My Truth Social account was just permanently suspended for talking about the January 6th Committee hearings.”

He added, “So much for ‘free speech.’ This is censorship!” Allen did not provide details about what allegedly led to Truth Social kicking him off the platform.

“Seeing a lot of folks getting banned from Trump’s Truth Social for posting updates about the January 6 Committee hearings,” Max Burns, communications director for New York State Assemblywoman Yuh-Line Niou, tweeted Friday. “Apparently free speech has its limits even in Trumpland.”

Also Friday morning, another Twitter user reported, “Just put out my first post on Truth social and they deleted it. Real freedom of speech champs there.”

Truth Social’s terms of service state, “We reserve the right to, in our sole discretion and without notice or liability, deny access to and use of the service (including blocking certain IP addresses), to any person for any reason or for no reason… We may terminate your use or participation in the service or delete [your account and] any content or information that you posted at any time, without warning, in our sole discretion.” (Twitter’s terms of service include similar language.) In the U.S., under Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act, internet platforms like Truth Social have legal protections for their content-moderation decisions — a carve-out that Trump unsuccessfully sought to revoke when he occupied the White House.

Twitter permanently banned Trump in the days after the Jan. 6, 2021, riot citing the risk of ongoing violence after he posted a video praising the violent mob seeking to overturn the 2020 election. Billionaire Elon Musk, whose $44 billion bid for Twitter is pending, has called Twitter’s ban of the ex-president a mistake and a decision he would reverse.

Earlier this year, as a counter to the alleged anti-conservative bias of Big Tech, Trump launched Truth Social. It’s not clear how many users are on Truth Social. Trump currently has 3.2 million followers on the app; before he was banned from Twitter, he had more than 88 million followers.

As of March 31, 2022, Trump Media & Technology Group had not generated any revenue to date and has warned investors that “TMTG may never generate any operating revenues or ever achieve profitable operations.” Sarasota, Fla.-based TMTG had approximately 40 full-time employees as of the end of March, per a regulatory filing by Digital World Acquisition Corp., a special purpose acquisition company (SPAC) that intends to merge with TMTG.

At some point, Trump’s media company plans to launch a subscription-streaming service called TMTG+ with a range of right-wing and “non-woke” content, including “Trump-specific programming” as well as “blue-collar comedy” and “cancelled shows.”

TMTG is led by CEO Devin Nunes, the former congressman who once unsuccessfully sued Twitter and anonymous parody accounts “Devin Nunes’ Cow” and “Devin Nunes’ Mom,” alleging defamation.

:lol: They are TERRIFIED.
Saeko wrote:https://variety.com/2022/digital/news/trumps-truth-social-is-banning-users-who-post-about-jan-6-hearings-according-to-reports-1235290726/

:lol: They are TERRIFIED.

What a shit app. Fucking morons. I bet Blutosay's posts on that shit.

I bet all the fox news conservatives that cry censorship are too fucking stupid to understand how fucking stupid this is and how stupid they are.

Bunch fo knuckle dragging, sister fucking, mouth breathing, spineless pieces of fucking scum.

Doesn't he have billions in Truth social (you pos[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The "Russian empire" story line is inve[…]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]

Based on what? On simple economics. and in t[…]