Juneteenth made an official holiday in the US: What is your opinion on the matter? - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Godstud wrote:Tyrant
Cruel and oppressive ruler.

Not what you want it to be, ignoramus. Lincoln was not known for being either of those things.

Damn you are ignorant @Godstud. You post the first thing you can google about Tyrant. First graders do that.
Read this and tell me if Lincoln was a Tyrant.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/tyrant
Definition of Tyrant
1a: an absolute ruler unrestrained by law or constitution
b: a usurper of sovereignty
2a: a ruler who exercises absolute power oppressively or brutally
b: one resembling an oppressive ruler in the harsh use of authority or power
Think before you say something ignorant again about Lincoln not being a Tyrant.
My States Song calls Lincoln a Tyrant, and a Despot, and a Vandal. All are true.
Rancid wrote:Where are we again on why this holiday is bad?

I'm still not understanding why this is a bad idea. Who gets offended by the idea of people celebrating the end of slavery?

Well first off it was not the end of slavery in the USA. Not even close. Maybe someone thought the idea was to give 'them' self esteem. So they wouldn't kill each other in record numbers. Didn't work. This past Juneteenth weekend sure had a shitload of blacks shooting and killing each other. Oh well. It is what it is.
Scamp wrote:Well first off it was not the end of slavery in the USA. Not even close

It's a defacto celebration of the end of slavery. This weird "well technically" shit you are saying is basically noise/crap.

Again, why is this holiday bad?

WHy does it hurt your feelings?
Godstud wrote:Pretty irrelevant, but I'll bite. Thailand has less racism today than your uneducated shit-hole(USA), and they didn't even have to have a Civil War and then a civil rights movement 100 years later, to do it.

Strangely enough, Thailand didn't have the same history as the USA.

Thailand, technically, ended slavery before the USA. No Jim Crow in Thailand. No KKK, either.

How do you MEASURE racism? Is each verbal slur one foot measured but each dollar in affirmative action one inch in reverse. Is the weight of graffiti mentioned in a racial incident equal to one stone (14 pounds)? Or does that depend on the shade of the color (as assigned by the current Pantone Color Chart approved by the UN)? Do mass shootings in Shitcago count more when measured within a fortnight, but only on Wednesdays while speaking/ranting in ebonics? Does a Messsican get double word points for assassinating someone that is the color "yellow", or is that an invalid people of color... or is the correct term back to "color people"?

Is there some fucking Rosetta Stone for this with metrics? How do we account for the borders of countries over time? And over what time-span? Are gradients of variability in skin color between two warring groups of consequence? How much does one shade of color count for according to the aforementioned Pantone Chart? Is the chart properly accredited according to ISO standards, Motherfucker?

You wanted to go down this idiotic road, so spell it all out for us! We're all here with baited breath and open notebooks ready to "take notes" and understand your position on measurement of racism between countries.
Last edited by BlutoSays on 24 Jun 2022 02:39, edited 1 time in total.
Lincoln was not a tyrant by ANY definition, @Scamp. Lincoln is a national hero.

Only racists and Fascists didn't like him.

@BlutoSays Your idiotic BS and memes are meaningless, you inbred racist hillbilly.
Godstud wrote:Lincoln was not a tyrant by ANY definition, @Scamp. Lincoln is a national hero.

@BlutoSays Your idiotic BS and memes are meaningless, you inbred racist hillbilly.

No, stop making fucking idiotic statements and you won't be deemed a fucking idiot.

NOW, BACK TO THE QUESTION. GIVE ME YOUR METRICS FOR MEASURING RACISM, COCKSUCKER.
BlutoSays wrote:

How do you MEASURE racism? Is each verbal slur one foot measured but each dollar in affirmative action one inch in reverse. Is the weight of graffiti mentioned in a racial incident equal to one stone (14 pounds)? Or does that depend on the shade of the color (as assigned by the current Pantone Color Chart approved by the UN)? Do mass shootings in Shitcago count more when measured within a fortnight, but only on Wednesdays while speaking/ranting in ebonics? Does a Messsican get double word points for assassinating someone that is the color "yellow", or is that an invalid people of color... or is the correct term back to "color people"?

Is there some fucking Rosetta Stone for this with metrics? How do we account for the borders of countries over time? And over what time-span? Are gradients of variability in skin color between two warring groups of consequence? How much does one shade of color count for according to the aforementioned Pantone Chart? Is the chart properly accredited according to ISO standards, Motherfucker?

You wanted to go down this idiotic road, so spell it all out for us! We're all here with baited breath and open notebooks ready to "take notes" and understand your position on measurement of racism between countries.

How does this make this holiday a bad idea?
@BlutoSays No, inbred racist cunt. I am not going to answer your question, because it's stupid. Now fuck off and die. Get on topic.

Juneteenth is a fine idea for a holiday. Only racists and Fascists like Bluto and Scamp think otherwise, and try to derail the thread.
Godstud wrote:@BlutoSays No, inbred racist cunt. I am not going to answer your question, because it's stupid. Now fuck off and die. Get on topic.

Juneteenth is a fine idea for a holiday. Only racists and Fascists like Bluto and Scamp think otherwise, and try to derail the thread.

OF COURSE YOU AREN'T GOING TO ANSWER MY QUESTION. BECAUSE YOU FUCKING CAN'T, ILLUSTRATING EXACTLY HOW FUCKED UP YOU ARE.

HEY LADYBOY, GO FUCK YOURSELF.
Last edited by BlutoSays on 24 Jun 2022 02:48, edited 1 time in total.
Rancid wrote:If you are referring to GodStud, as far as I know, he doesn't think this is a bad holiday.

Are you fine with this holiday or take issue with it?

BACK TO THE POST AT HAND...........

Godstud wrote:Pretty irrelevant, but I'll bite. Thailand has less racism today than your uneducated shit-hole(USA), and they didn't even have to have a Civil War and then a civil rights movement 100 years later, to do it.

Strangely enough, Thailand didn't have the same history as the USA.

Thailand, technically, ended slavery before the USA. No Jim Crow in Thailand. No KKK, either.
Godstud wrote:Lincoln was not a tyrant by ANY definition, @Scamp. Lincoln is a national hero.

No other US President ever trashed the US Constitution, that he swore to uphold, as bad as Lincoln.
And if you read my previous quote of your hero Lincoln. You would know he was a racist. By his own words.
Who is Lincoln a national hero to? I havent heard this.
Rancid wrote:So you just want to fuck around in this thread basically?

This thread is about the Juneteenth holiday. Not your rabid yelling at GodStud.

Sooooo is this holiday a bad idea to you?

Oh, no, I don't wanna fuck around on this thread. I'm asking Godstud a very serious question which s/he can't answer.

Hopefully, s/he'll stop running his/her keyboard for a minute and give me an answer.

If you keep accusing people or countries or groups of racism, this should be VERY EASY to answer.....

And you can stop jumping in to defend Godstud's constant asshattery. Let Godstud answer.

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Increasingly, they're admitting defeat. https://tw[…]

@FiveofSwords Changing your argument is calle[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Handcuffed medics, patients with medical equipment[…]

These protests are beautiful. And again..the kids […]