CDC Claims Link Between Heart Inflammation and COVID-19 Vaccines Wasn’t Known for Most of 2021 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

CDC Claims Link Between Heart Inflammation and COVID-19 Vaccines Wasn’t Known for Most of 2021
The Epoch Times, August 2, 2022

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has claimed that there was no known association between heart inflammation and COVID-19 vaccines as late as October 2021.

CDC officials made the claim, which is false, in response to a Freedom of Information Act request for reports from a CDC team that is focused on analyzing the risk of post-vaccination myocarditis and pericarditis, two forms of heart inflammation. Both began to be detected at higher-than-expected rates after COVID-19 vaccination in the spring of 2021.

The team focuses on studying data from the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), a passive surveillance system co-run by the CDC and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.

The date range for the search was April 2, 2021, to Oct. 2, 2021.

“The National Center for Emerging Zoonotic Infectious Diseases performed a search of our records that failed to reveal any documents pertaining to your request,” Roger Andoh, a CDC records officer, told The Epoch Times. The center is part of the CDC.

No abstractions or reports were available because “an association between myocarditis and mRNA COVID-19 vaccination was not known at that time,” Andoh added.

Both the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines are built on messenger RNA (mRNA) technology.

Earliest Myocarditis Reports

Reports of heart inflammation after COVID-19 vaccination were first made public in April 2021 by the U.S. military, which detected the issue along with Israeli authorities well before the CDC.

While Dr. Rochelle Walensky, the CDC’s director, said that month that the agency had looked for a safety signal in its data and found none, by the end of June CDC researchers were saying that the available data “suggest an association with immunization,” and in August described (pdf) the issue as a “harm” from vaccination.

The claim that the link wasn’t known “is provably false,” Barbara Loe Fisher, co-founder and president of the National Vaccine Information Center, told The Epoch Times via email. “Either the right hand does not know what the left hand is doing at CDC, or federal health officials are disseminating misinformation about what they knew about myocarditis following mRNA COVID vaccines and when they knew it.”

Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) said that the FOIA response “raises even more questions about the agency’s honesty, transparency, and use, or lack thereof, of its safety surveillance systems, such as VAERS, to detect COVID-19 vaccine adverse events.”

“I have sent two letters to the CDC about the agency’s inability to find records demonstrating its use of the vaccine surveillance systems. To date, the CDC has failed to respond to my letters,” he added.

‘Correction’

“Apparently CDC needs to make a correction!” a spokeswoman for the agency told The Epoch Times in an email.

The agency is acknowledging that by June 2021, data began to indicate a link between the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines and heart inflammation, outlined that month in two presentations made to government vaccine advisory panels.

“Additional data accumulated in subsequent months, ultimately leading to the conclusion that a causative association did indeed exist. However, such a conclusion required time to accumulate and analyze data,” the spokeswoman said.

It remains unclear how the CDC looked for a signal in April 2021. The CDC has declined to provide any details.

The CDC’s records office did not respond to a request for comment.

The correction is the second time in recent weeks that the agency has backtracked on a claim.

Andoh in June told the nonprofit Children’s Health Defense that staff from the agency’s Immunization and Safety Office informed him that the agency would not perform data mining on VAERS, even though several CDC documents said the agency would perform the analyses.

Questioned about the matter, Dr. John Su, a CDC official, told The Epoch Times that the agency started performing the data mining in February 2021.

Noting the conflicting statements, Johnson wrote to Walensky asking her for answers. “CDC’s assertion and Dr. Su’s statement cannot both be true,” he said.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/exclusive ... 38716.html

Letter from the Center for Disease Control claiming they "didn't know".

https://embed.documentcloud.org/documen ... ocarditis/
I haven’t read your post.

But I was surprised to learn this week that the protein based Novavax is required to carry heart warnings. Didn’t see that coming. Thought some of the others might have pipped it at the post.
There's some serious shit coming from the latest mrna vax findings, i.e people are dying from the vaccine in droves, SAD's is now a thing. We also have record deaths here in cunt land from Covid too, but it's now under the media radar. The mrna vax was a massive, mass murdering flop.

This NPC got a hint, but he's targeting the wrong person:

Vaxxie, vaxxie, so obsessed,
Wore your mask and took your tests.
Still got COVID, every strain,
Spike proteins inside your brain.

Short of breath at 24,
"Dr. Fauci, gimmie more!"
Proteins tangle and misfold,
Amyloidosis taking hold.

Swollen heart at 25,
"Thank Moderna I'm alive!"
There's no cure for microclot,
Getting worse with every shot.

Heart attack at 26,
Prayed to Pfizer for a fix.
Vaxxie, vaxxie, death is lurking,
Doctor says, "that means it's working."

Died of SADS at 27,
All good vaxxies go to heaven.
Obituary headline noted:
"Anti-Vaxxer Dies of COVID."

His family is quite upset,
But they're alive, at least on net.
And, they say, "it's for the better,"
Without the vax "he would be deader."
In addition, myocarditis ( heart inflammation) is even more so associated with being symptomatic of Covid-19 itself. What I object to, even more so than the sensationalizing of the alleged potential side effects of the vaccine is the trivializing of the virus. The virus itself has been triggering autoimmune responses in a number of people, resulting in among other symptoms myocarditis. It's all the more difficult to both prevent via vaccines, and treat Covid , when the immune system itself can be part of the problem rather than simply the solution. I can only hope that oral vaccines will not have the same issues that the injections have been having, however much more relatively rare, compared to the virus itself, especially as I myself have an allergy to corticosteroids. In my personal experience with contracting the SARS CoV2 virus, the worst symptoms were coughing up bloody phlegm , and blowing a blood clot out of my nose. A lingering effect has been off and on gagging spells , due I think to the impact upon the vagus nerve. https://health.usnews.com/conditions/heart-disease/articles/what-to-know-about-myocarditis , https://magazine.ucsf.edu/your-immune-system-could-turn-covid-19-deadly , https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20220215/covid-symptoms-linked-to-vagus-nerve
I read about the heart inflammation last year and how uncommon it is. It is more common for men, if I remember correctly. The thing about medicine is that there are risks and unintended side effects. There are costs for every benefit. But if no one gets vaccinated, what then?

Vaccines have proven effective against measles. The people vulnerable to measles are the ones not innoculated against measles.

The purpose of a vaccine is protection against disease. It is better to be protected than not at all.

The research I found says that myocarditis could occur as a result of the immune response. The ones most affected seem to be men ages 18 to 24. Myocarditis cases tend to be mild and are rare even after getting boosted.

https://www.bhf.org.uk/informationsuppo ... be-worried
@BlutoSays Source is a right-wing rag that is well known for bad information and misinformation, as well as propaganda. I am not surprised he used it.

Overall, we rate The Epoch Times Right Biased and Questionable based on the publication of pseudoscience and the promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories, as well as numerous failed fact checks.

Failed Fact Checks
Jack Andraka, 15, came up with a “100 percent accurate” cancer-detection method: “168 times faster, 26,000 times less expensive, and 400 times more sensitive” than current methods. – False
Dubious Posts Tie Political Families to Ukraine Work – False
No, Yellowstone volcano’s eruption threat level did not increase in 2018 – False (Corrected)
Concerned artificial intelligence researchers hurriedly abandoned an experimental chatbot program after realizing that the bots were inventing their own language. – False
Did China’s Communist government create the novel coronavirus in a laboratory and release it into the world as a deadly bioweapon? – False
President Donald Trump has 232 electoral votes; Joe Biden has 212, 226, or 227. – False
COVID-19 vaccine mRNA is converted to DNA and enters the cell’s nucleus, so the vaccines can potentially change our DNA – Inaccurate
“COVID Deaths Have Been Vastly Overcounted” – Inaccurate
“Pfizer Knew About Immunosuppression”; “Fully Vaxxed Are More Likely to Die From COVID” – Inaccurate

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-epoch-times/
Godstud wrote:@BlutoSays Source is a right-wing rag that is well known for bad information and misinformation, as well as propaganda. I am not surprised he used it.

You don't even have to look at the source to know it's bullshit. WHen it's posted by @BlutoSays, you know it's bullshit.
Godstud wrote:@BlutoSays Source is a right-wing rag that is well known for bad information and misinformation, as well as propaganda. I am not surprised he used it.

Overall, we rate The Epoch Times Right Biased and Questionable based on the publication of pseudoscience and the promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories, as well as numerous failed fact checks.

Failed Fact Checks
Jack Andraka, 15, came up with a “100 percent accurate” cancer-detection method: “168 times faster, 26,000 times less expensive, and 400 times more sensitive” than current methods. – False
Dubious Posts Tie Political Families to Ukraine Work – False
No, Yellowstone volcano’s eruption threat level did not increase in 2018 – False (Corrected)
Concerned artificial intelligence researchers hurriedly abandoned an experimental chatbot program after realizing that the bots were inventing their own language. – False
Did China’s Communist government create the novel coronavirus in a laboratory and release it into the world as a deadly bioweapon? – False
President Donald Trump has 232 electoral votes; Joe Biden has 212, 226, or 227. – False
COVID-19 vaccine mRNA is converted to DNA and enters the cell’s nucleus, so the vaccines can potentially change our DNA – Inaccurate
“COVID Deaths Have Been Vastly Overcounted” – Inaccurate
“Pfizer Knew About Immunosuppression”; “Fully Vaxxed Are More Likely to Die From COVID” – Inaccurate

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-epoch-times/

Oh wow, I didn't even look at the article before replying, as like other posters have pointed out, this isn't some new revelation, or a cover up. But yeah, in addition to being fake news, it's also Falun Gong cult propaganda. But don't just take my word for it. These YouTube videos, from a Canadian who I believe to be a Conservative, goes in depth about the subject of the Fallen Gong.

"Ukraine’s real losses should be counted i[…]

I would bet you have very strong feelings about DE[…]

@Rugoz A compromise with Putin is impossibl[…]

@KurtFF8 Litwin wages a psyops war here but we […]