Mar-a-lago raided by the FBI - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

@Saeko

He might have transported classified documents to his Mar-a-largo just to hide his own criminal wrongdoing in other matters. However, mishandling classified documents is in and of itself a crime. Given he is currently a former President of the United States and is still in possession of classified documents means he is mishandling those documents because he has no lawful authority to be in possession of such documents. Moreover, this was a very reckless move on his part which endangers the national security of the United States.

Mishandling of classified documents is a very serious crime and even if you are authorized to view classified documents, mishandling those classified documents constitutes a crime. The fact that he transported those documents to his own personal residence is a very serious egregious violation of the law. No person in their right mind would do that so flagrantly. He did it because he truly believes that he is above the law and doesn't have to follow ANY laws and should never be held accountable for ANYTHING. Totally reckless move which, in my opinion, should be punished by very long-term imprisonment.

Anybody else who did this would be in prison for a very long time. But you know, he's a rich white guy who used to be President so he will only get a slap on the wrist where everybody else, including a Democrat former President, wouldn't see the light of day after being sent to prison for doing the exact same thing.

So, you see the hypocrisy and double standards here. Trump deserves prison and a very long time in prison just like anybody else. A double standard shouldn't be applied to any Republican or current sitting President or former President. He should get the exact same treatment under the law as any of us would and no difference or double standards. But you see, these Republicans want to apply a double standard.

They want to hold us to a higher standard while holding themselves to a far lower standard and they don't ever want to get the same punishment for the same crime as everybody else would. They don't want the rule of law. What the Republicans want is only to use the law only as a form of social control over others while that same law doesn't apply to them. If Obama or a Democrat President did the same things as Trump, they would have been in prison a long time ago and for a long time.

So the law needs to be applied equally to everybody no matter who they are with no double standards or special treatment for anybody. Including current and former Presidents whether they are Republican or Democrats. PERIOD. Otherwise, the law has no legitimacy because it applies double standards and does not treat Republicans and Democrats equally and hold them both to the same standard.
I don't like this. Democrats are trying to prop up Trump so he will be in the news knowing full well that if he wins the Republican primary then he will get decimated by Biden in the real thing. Get some balls and compete against a real candidate. Best case that Democrats think that might happen is that will find something also that can be used against the Republicans later on.
JohnRawls wrote:I don't like this. Democrats are trying to prop up Trump so he will be in the news knowing full well that if he wins the Republican primary then he will get decimated by Biden in the real thing. Get some balls and compete against a real candidate. Best case that Democrats think that might happen is that will find something also that can be used against the Republicans later on.

Why are you assuming this is "democrats" doing this? If he broke the law, he broke the fucking law. Time to throw is fuck ass in prison. We can toss Hillary and hunter biden into prison too.
I hope he gets a prison sentence for 20 years. I think just 1 year might kill him.

I thought it was a crime to get donations for a political campaign and the use taxpayer money to pay for personal expenses. That is what he did. Whoever donated to his charities actually paid his expenses.
@MistyTiger

Trump himself is a national security threat, before he was in office, during his time in office, and after he was voted out of office. He needs to go to jail. The U.S. military also found itself having to fight to preserve itself as an apolitical organization whereas Trump sought to destroy the aspect of the military being apolitical. At every turn, he tried to politicize the military. That most certainly would harm the combat readiness of the military and the ability to effectively defend the United States and deter foreign threats. Moreover, I think Trump, at the very least, allowed himself to be used by the Russians as a weapon against the United States. The Russians played him like there was no tomorrow.
Although Republicans are supposedly outraged. I'm sure secretly they want Trump to go down. They just have to do it in a way that doesn't upset moron MAGA idiots like BlutoSays.
Apparently the cock sucker Trump is using this to try and raise donation money....... :lol:

I can see Bluto typing in his credit card number right now.... fucking jackass. :lol:
Igor Antunov wrote:Clinton: Proven to have handled classified documents on her laptop
Trump: Nothing proven, just a 5+ year media campaign funded by his opponents.

Except his attempt to coerce Georgia to commit electoral fraud.
Rancid wrote:Apparently the cock sucker Trump is using this to try and raise donation money....... :lol:

I can see Bluto typing in his credit card number right now.... fucking jackass. :lol:

Assuming he hasn't already fled the country. :lol:
Rancid wrote:Why are you assuming this is "democrats" doing this? If he broke the law, he broke the fucking law. Time to throw is fuck ass in prison. We can toss Hillary and hunter biden into prison too.

Don't you see it. I am sure the policemen and fbi who are conducting the investigation are properly following the law what is assigned to them but that is not the problem. In this instance they are just tools. The problem is that whoever instigated all this calculated properly that from one side, they will prop up Trump within the Republican party due to TV coverage and Republican response because they can't just let it slide while Trump is an anchor that is sinking the ship right now and on the other hand they might actually find something but that is very unlikely since you have to be pretty dumb to actually keep physical evidence against yourself.

Whatever happens, the Democratic party will be in a huge plus both for the midterms and especially for the presidential. This is political manipulation in my book.
JohnRawls wrote:since you have to be pretty dumb to actually keep physical evidence against yourself.

Yep.

Federal investigators have seized documents from Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida.

— Guardian newspaper, August 9, 2022

:lol:
JohnRawls wrote:
Don't you see it. I am sure the policemen and fbi who are conducting the investigation are properly following the law what is assigned to them but that is not the problem. In this instance they are just tools. The problem is that whoever instigated all this calculated properly that from one side, they will prop up Trump within the Republican party due to TV coverage and Republican response because they can't just let it slide while Trump is an anchor that is sinking the ship right now and on the other hand they might actually find something but that is very unlikely since you have to be pretty dumb to actually keep physical evidence against yourself.

Whatever happens, the Democratic party will be in a huge plus both for the midterms and especially for the presidential. This is political manipulation in my book.

Trump has to be held accountable for everything. So be it.
Igor Antunov wrote:But did he really mean it though? And there goes your opinion on that matter. You can't prosecute without proof of intent.

Yes he did. Unless you somehow think calling the SoS to make those 11,700 votes appear isn't.
He kept these documents (if any were actaully found) due to hubris. The guy genuinely believes he is untouchable.

Fucking throw is fuck ass in prison already.

Lies. Did you have difficulty understanding t[…]

Al Quds day was literally invented by the Ayatolla[…]

Yes Chomsky - the Pepsi-Cola professor of Linguis[…]

Iran is going to attack Israel

Iran's attack on the Zionist entity, a justified a[…]