'How to Leave the moscow horde ' Top Google Trend as putin Delays National Address - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Answer: Sign up to fight in Ukraine and surrender to the first Ukrainian you come across. Then apply for asylum in United Kingdom

Russia saw a spike in citizens searching Google for how to leave the country ahead of a now-canceled national address from President Vladimir Putin, driving speculation that Moscow would escalate its war effort in Ukraine.

The phrase "how to leave Russia" surged in Google searches on Tuesday ahead of Putin's much-anticipated speech,

https://www.newsweek.com/how-leave-russ ... ss-1744724

litwin wrote:qestion is why you dont want to accept the fact that you a natural slave of the muslims ? you are he- natasha ?

I think you are a xenophobe, right? You hate muslims, christians...what about atheists and buddhists?
Independent_Srpska wrote:I think you are a xenophobe, right? You hate muslims, christians...what about atheists and buddhists?

and the best one for today , a fake call to peskov´s son reveals everything ...

- This is military commissariat. You’re to report tomorrow at 10am to be mobilized.

- My name is Peskov (his father is putin´s buddy ) . If you don’t understand it, I’ll address this issue on a different level…

- So, can we put you down as volunteer?

- Surely not!

the western countries shall immediately expell all children of moscow oligarchs and Duma members, so they are available for mobilisation, which their fathers voted for

litwin wrote:no, i hate only dirty muskal dog-pigs and maskal´s poodles like you serv- turk & children killers
E

So, you hate yourself. That's you.

Well, Happy Referendum, mate!
Tomorrow you vote for the return to the mother 8)
XogGyux wrote:Dude, your job is to advertise poop shampoo and to convince people that poop does not actually stink. Good luck with that. I feel pitty for you.

:lol:

Dude, that's exactly what you (Fanboys) are trying to sell to people in Donbass, but obviously they will never buy your BS theory - "It is better to be killed by Ukronazis, than to live in freedom"
Independent_Srpska wrote::lol:

Dude, that's exactly what you (Fanboys) are trying to sell to people in Donbass, but obviously they will never buy your BS theory - "It is better to be killed by Ukronazis, than to live in freedom"

Sure... and the Ukrainians are going to war with russia because Russia is kind enough to protect them from the west :lol:
Bullshit man, what you saying does not make sense.

You have to be in a hierarchical structure right?[…]

Thread stinks of Nazi Bandera desperation, trying[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

This is an interesting concept that China, Russia[…]

We have totally dominant hate filled ideology. T[…]