Ukrainian President Zelenskyy topped Jerusalem Post rating of the most influential Jews in the worl - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

The Major of Sarajevo (a muslim city) is a Jewish woman and during the last Israel-Palestine war she waved the Palestine flag.

The Kiev-Rus was also founded by a Viking. Czech state was founded by Frankish merchant.

But the oldest Kingdom of Slavs is Raska who was founded by a Slav "Svevlad 1st."

Raska say Serbs, we call it Sandzak
Her favorite predecessor is Emerik Blum, the only Jewish mayor of the multi-ethnic city, who she says was "a forerunner in culture and the environment" in the 1980s. He was also a builder, just before Sarajevo hosted the Winter Olympics in 1984.

You are right, I made a mistake.

You play again the christian card then you cheer for the Taliban!!!
:lol:

I am just stating the fact that she is an idiot.

I mean what the hell is: "Happy calendar?!"

Would you greet on Christmas in Switzerland your colleagues with:"Happy calendar"?! :lol:

God forbid put it on the billboard like she did.
Ok. Personally I have nothing against that.

It's better not to greet them, than to put "Happy calendar" on the billboard, because she was afraid of her Muslim voters in Sarajevo, who does not like to see the word "Christmas" in public.
litwin wrote:I am a Huge Fan of Mr. Zelenskyy AS you all know ! he is a HERO OF HUMANITY and our Liberal order!

The Liberal Order that is founded on a three quarter's of a century alliance with Saudi Arabia and 50 year alliances with Turkey and Pakistan?

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]