Great News ! Moscow Economy COLLAPSES as MASS EXODUS Continues & MILLIONS Decide to Flee Mobilizatio - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

litwin, have you ever thought of moving to Los Angeles and becoming a Hollywood film producer or director?

You seem to have some of the required talents to make popular movies.

You could call your first movie "Reel Bad Russians."

Reel Bad Arabs

Isn't this the same type of anti-other propaganda?
QatzelOk wrote:litwin, have you ever thought of moving to Los Angeles and becoming a Hollywood film producer or director?

Reel Bad Arabs

QatzelOk wrote:litwin, have you ever thought of moving to Los Angeles and becoming a Hollywood film producer or director?

Reel Bad Arabs

moscow recruits are provided with a list of everything they will need to purchase.

Plus their families are given a sheep and some potatoes, or 10lbs of fish depending on where they are from.

What more could they ask for?

Backpack 60 litre

Backpack 18 litre

Sleeping bag

Foam mat

Tactical vest

'Gorka' suit or camouflage clothing

Boots

Thermal underwear

'Verto' waterproof suit or poncho

Socks

Briefs

Penknife or multitool

Flashlight

Spare batteries

Powerbank

Chargers

Push-button phone (clean, no contacts stored)

Food set for a day Mug, metal spoon

Miniature gas burner for cooking food

Lighter

Washing accessories

Slippers

Armoured helmet (ATLAS , OMNITEC, 6647)

Bulletproof vest or plate carrier (with plates of protection class 4-5) Medical kit: 2 tourniquets, 2 IPP (or bandages), sterile wipes, scissors, marker, iodine, brilliant green, chlorhexidine, sodium sulphacil (eye drops), baby powder, roll-on bandage, pills (individually)

Thread, needles

Adhesive tape
Propaganda is silly on both sides. The Russians have to leave, of course.

Most of the recent news suggests Putin will have a difficult time with the coming Ukrainian winter.
Morgan Le Fey wrote:Most of the recent news suggests Putin will have a difficult time with the coming Ukrainian winter.

:eh:

My reaction to any news source who wants to seriously tell me that RUSSIANS would have a problem with WINTER is to switch the news source to someone less monumental idiotic.
Negotiator wrote::eh:

My reaction to any news source who wants to seriously tell me that RUSSIANS would have a problem with WINTER is to switch the news source to someone less monumental idiotic.

:roll: They can't win in balmy fall weather. They can't win in the summer. They lost their ass in the spring. Tell me again why you think they will do well in the harshest weather they will experience all year.

It would appear that the only news you are reading at all is Russian state media.
Morgan Le Fey wrote:Most of the recent news suggests Putin will have a difficult time with the coming Ukrainian winter.

Is this because Russia itself is a tropical country, and thus the Russians have no idea how to handle the harsh winters of their southern neighbors?

Is your geography this bad?
wat0n wrote:Shouldn't winter halt major offensives by either side?

Not necessarily. Remember that Ukraine is fighting on its own territory. It can shelter in places that would be very dangerous for Russians.

Of course the Russian soldiers could stop the systematic rapes long enough to dig in but without air superiority or stable supply lines they have no staying power.

Russia has only two chances to win. The first is all out attack by fresh and well trained and armed troops. Unfortunately they do not have any of those. The second is to negotiate. My guess is that Ukraine sees no reason at this point for doing that.

Russia could withdraw. They could claim they wiped out the "Nazis" and go home. It would be a lie but since when did Russian media report the truth?

It is time we take down the Russian internet access with the world. Not because it makes military sense but because it will thoroughly piss off the Russian people. Most of them are dolts but a few are average. They might do something.
This isn't my brilliant idea, that's analysis from a source (listed elsewhere but easily recopied).

I posted a link to the big Americanski-UK think tank covering the war and pretty much appears to speak for NATO, its assessments, and mindset.

I'm not interested in covering the Russian side, though I understand competing colonial powers doing what they do. For reference, I'm Volga German diaspora whose grandparents migrated from a German (catholic) village named Herzog that no longer exists. The was near Saratov, Russia which is roughly 250 miles (403km) from the fighting in Ukraine.

Who I am should have little to do with the facts I'm reporting, as well as the analysis put forth.

The point about winter is that you folks are relying on historical truths incorrectly. Ukrainian winters are what destroyed both the Nazis and Napolean! Check it, folks! The Russians aren't prepared for it any more than they've been prepared for anything else. Russia has never been able to project colonial power beyond its borders, not sure why Putin thought he could change that without a serious change in the Russian Military Meta.

Anyway, my point isn't to argue basic points nor cheerlead either. Imperial death machines make victims of the poor on both sides.
Morgan Le Fey wrote: Russia has never been able to project colonial power beyond its borders, not sure why Putin thought he could change that without a serious change in the Russian Military Meta.

*cough*Warsaw Pact*cough*

Anyway, my point isn't to argue basic points nor cheerlead either. Imperial death machines make victims of the poor on both sides.

Agreed. No matter who wins, the people lose.
Morgan Le Fey wrote:....

The point about winter is that you folks are relying on historical truths incorrectly. Ukrainian winters are what destroyed both the Nazis and Napolean! Check it, folks! The Russians aren't prepared for it.....

a Great Point , 90% of the mobilized middle age alcoholics (alcohotrash) are gonna die during this winter

can´t blame them Moscow army SUCKS BIG TIME, In wintertime, when the sea is frozen, one can walk over the ice from Muscovy to Alaska ... QUESTION: WILL Carlson DEMAND THE WALL OR TAKE in ALL Muscovites who run from pootler´s mobilization ?

moscow recruits are provided with a list of everything they will need to purchase.

Plus their families are given a sheep and some potatoes, or 10lbs of fish depending on where they are from.

What more could they ask for?

Backpack 60 litre

Backpack 18 litre

Sleeping bag

Foam mat

Tactical vest

'Gorka' suit or camouflage clothing

Boots

Thermal underwear

'Verto' waterproof suit or poncho

Socks

Briefs

Penknife or multitool

Flashlight

Spare batteries

Powerbank

Chargers

Push-button phone (clean, no contacts stored)

Food set for a day Mug, metal spoon

Miniature gas burner for cooking food

Lighter

Washing accessories

Slippers

Armoured helmet (ATLAS , OMNITEC, 6647)

Bulletproof vest or plate carrier (with plates of protection class 4-5) Medical kit: 2 tourniquets, 2 IPP (or bandages), sterile wipes, scissors, marker, iodine, brilliant green, chlorhexidine, sodium sulphacil (eye drops), baby powder, roll-on bandage, pills (individually)

Thread, needles

Adhesive tape

Reel Bad Arabs

I CAN´T BLAME THEM...

I can't seem to upload an image. Anyway I scored […]

Maybe( I know this must be a strange thing for you[…]

Great german commentary: https://www.nachdenkseit[…]

Wishing Georgia and Georgians success as they seek[…]