The official stolen elections thread... - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

It would be worth while to ground this thread in reality. To this end, in the last 10 years how many elected political seats have been filled by a person elected through verified voter fraud?

Regards, stay safe 'n well.
BlutoSays wrote:Why should they do that?

I was putting myself in Republican shoes. Raising the voting age would help them. They should call for a constitutional convention to change the voting age.
BlutoSays wrote:Are they legal votes?

Where are they for 20+ days after election day?

Are they backdated?

Can backdated ballots be validated?

Are they part of larger dumps to multiple municipalities and jurisdictions?

Are they printed on demand?

1. Yes they should be, as they require proof of identity, such as a Social Security number 2.
Absentee/mail ballots must be processed before they can be counted, and in many states, processing can begin before ballots are allowed to be counted.

Processing

“Processing” means different things in different states, but typically the first step is to compare the signature on the outside of the return envelope with the voter’s signature on record to ensure a match.

In some states, once the signature is verified the envelope can be opened and the ballot prepared for tabulation by removing it from the envelope, flattening it and stacking it with other ballots. Some states may allow ballots to be run through the scanner, as well, but without hitting the “tally” button to actually obtain results.

Thirty-eight states and the Virgin Islands permit election officials to begin processing absentee/mail ballots prior to the election.

Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virgin Islands, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Nine states and Washington, D.C., permit election officials to begin processing absentee/mail ballots on Election Day, but prior to the closing of the polls.

Alabama, District of Columbia, Michigan, Mississippi, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, West Virginia and Wisconsin.
Maryland does not permit the processing of absentee/mail ballots until 10 a.m. on Thursday after an election, based on state regulation.

And in two states and Puerto Rico, the day on which processing may begin is not specified:

Connecticut allows processing to begin at the discretion of the local registrar of voters.
Ohio allows processing to begin before counting at a time determined by the board of elections.
Puerto Rico does not specify. https://www.ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/vopp-table-16-when-absentee-mail-ballot-processing-and-counting-can-begin.aspx
After a voter has applied for an absentee/mail ballot and that application has been verified, election officials mail out the ballots. In general, states begin mailing absentee/mail ballots during one of four different time frames, as noted below (note that a few states do not specify start dates for mailing ballots).

As absentee ballot applications come in, election officials continue mailing out ballots throughout the run-up to the election, either for a designated period or right up until Election Day.

Ten states begin mailing ballots to voters more than 45 days before the election: Arkansas, Delaware, Kentucky, Minnesota, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, West Virginia and Wisconsin.
Eleven states begin mailing ballots to voters 45 days before the election: Alabama, Idaho, Indiana, Louisiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, Texas, Virginia and Wyoming.
Fourteen states begin mailing ballots to voters 30-45 days before the election: Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New York, North Dakota, South Carolina and Vermont.
Fourteen states begin mailing ballots to voters fewer than 30 days before the election: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Kansas, Montana, New Mexico, Ohio, Oregon, Utah and Washington.
Note that in California, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Vermont and Washington, all voters are mailed ballots.

The table below shows when election officials can begin mailing out absentee/mail ballots in each state.

State When Election Officials Can Start Mailing Out Ballots
Alabama 45 days before the election.
Alaska

SOS website

25 days before the election.
Arizona

A.R.S. § 16-542

24 to 27 days before the election.
Arkansas

A.C.A. § 7-5-407

46 days before the election.
California

West's Ann.Cal.Elec.Code § 4101

29 days before the election.
Colorado

C.R.S.A. § 1-7.5-107

18-22 days before the election.
Connecticut

C.G.S.A. § 9-140

31 days before the election.
Delaware

15 Del.C. § 5504

60 days before the election.
District of Columbia Not specified.
Florida

West's F.S.A. § 101.62

33 to 40 days before the election.
Georgia

Ga. Code Ann., § 21-2-384

25 to 29 days before the election.
Hawaii

HRS § 11-102

The start date is not specified, but ballots must be received by voters at least 18 days before the election.
Idaho

I.C. § 34-1003

45 days before the election.
Illinois

10 ILCS 5/19-4

40 days before the election.
Indiana 45 days before the election.
Iowa

I.C.A. § 53.8

20 days before the election.
Kansas

K.S.A. 25-433

Kentucky

KRS § 117.085

50 days before the election.
Louisiana

LSA-R.S. 18:1308.2

Maine

21-A M.R.S.A. § 752

30 days before the election.
Maryland 40 days before the election.
Massachusetts

M.G.L.A. 54 § 25B

Michigan

M.C.L.A. 168.714

Minnesota

SOS website

Mississippi

Miss. Code Ann. § 23-15-629

Missouri

V.A.M.S. 115.302

42 days before the election.
Montana

MCA 13-13-205

25 days before election.
Nebraska

Neb.Rev.St. § 32-808

35 days before the election.
Nevada

N.R.S. AB 321, § 3

Not specified.
New Hampshire 30 days before the election.
New Jersey

N.J.S.A. 19:62-2

New Mexico

N. M. S. A. 1978, § 1-6-5

28 days before the election.
New York 32 days before the election.
North Carolina

N.C.G.S.A. § 163-227.10

60 days before the election.
North Dakota

NDCC, 16.1-07-04

Ohio

R.C. § 3509.01, 3503.19

29 days before the election.
Oklahoma

26 Okl.St.Ann. § 14-118

Oregon

O.R.S. § 254.470

Pennsylvania

25 P.S. § 3146.2a

50 days before the election.
Puerto Rico

16 L.P.R.A. § Section 9.36.-

Not specified.
Rhode Island

Gen.Laws 1956, § 17-20-10.2

South Carolina

SOS website

South Dakota

SOS website

Tennessee

T. C. A. § 2-6-202

90 days before the election.
Texas

V.T.C.A., Election Code § 86.004

Utah

U.C.A. 1953 § 20A-3a-202

21 days before the election.
Vermont

17 VSA § 2537a

43 days before the election.
Virgin Islands

18 V.I.C. § 664

Not specified.
Virginia

SOS website

Washington

West's RCWA 29A.40.070

18 days before the election.
West Virginia

W. Va. Code, § 3-3-5(e)(1)

Wisconsin

W.S.A. 7.15

47 days before the election.
Wyoming

W.S.1977 § 22-9-107

45 days before the election. https://www.ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/vopp-table-7-when-states-mail-out-absentee-ballots.aspx
4. Yes, as I understand it, anyone may request an absentee ballot, no explanation required. On a personal note , my father, who is a registered Republican, and Trump supporter, ended up voting absentee, as he had to have his leg amputated before the election day. The poll workers were nice enough to permit me to bring him back a sticker and a piece of candy, as he had voted, just not right on election day. And for what it's worth, in the last presidential election, in 2020, I as well as my father voted early, my mother and sister, who I might add are Republican, voted absentee. I remember that at the board of elections were I voted, they had to print off ballots from the internet. So yes, ballots are printed off, by the board of elections, for those who wish to vote ahead of time, for whatever the reason might be. And if such ballots were to be invalidated , it would also be infringing upon the rights of a number of Republican voters to participate in elections.
BlutoSays wrote:Where are these ballots running around the postal system for 20+ days?

If they were up your kiester you'd know it Boy Who Cried Wolf Bluto.

None of your wins have been valid. Republican ops stole the last few HOR battles and are flipping the HOUSE!!

TREASON!!!
ckaihatsu wrote:You get *candy* -- !

= o

= )

Yes, at my local precinct polling place any voter may pick out the piece of candy of their choice, while supplies last. And I so happened to choose as my piece of candy this Starburst . I suppose though that in some states this might be considered to be a material incentive, and therefore prohibited. @BlutoSays might even think so, I don't know. None of the pollworkers would know how I voted in advance though. https://www.snopes.com/news/2021/04/06/food-water-ban-polling-places/ Image
Welcome to the "Bluto craves human interraction thread."

Bluto, I promise you, if you stop posting bullshit rightwing garbage people will enage with you.

Also the Ron Paul "IT'S HAPPENING" gif is specifically making fun of rightwingers. All the idiots who thought Ron Paul was gonna usher in the RELOVELUTION.
I will post what might very well prove to be the final post in this thread. I just watched this SNL skit that sums up the midterm election and the reaction to it. The only inaccuracy that I found it it is that Trump endorsed sycophant J.D. Vance did narrowly beat out Tim Ryan to become Ohio's newly elected senator. But the point I wanted to make is that this is why a cult of personality is not a good development, even for the associated political party , as it will stand or fall along with the key figure in question. As soon as the dear leader is either defeated or dies, the party will have to either move on, or it will meet with its own demise. Any effective, enduring party must be about the advancement of the people, not serve as the mere vanity project of some self aggrandized fool. https://www.npr.org/2022/11/08/1131246060/ohio-senate-tim-ryan-vance-results

This Is When Trump’s Staffers Realized He Was Out of Control

THE NEW ABNORMAL

David Rothkopf, who interviewed over 100 people involved with the Trump White House for his new book, tells New Abnormal host Andy Levy about the ways Trump staffers had to adapt.

The Daily Beast
Updated Nov. 08, 2022 10:10AM ET / Published Nov. 08, 2022 4:54AM ET

Photo Illustration by Thomas Levinson/The Daily Beast/Getty/Reuters

Daily Beast columnist David Rothkopf interviewed more than 100 people involved with the Trump White House for his new book, American Resistance: The Inside Story of How The Deep State Saved the Nation, and according to his sources, it took almost no time for Trump’s staffers to realize what kind of boss he was.

“All of them said they realized this either during the transition or in the first few weeks of the administration, and they all found their way to work around it. Whether it was saying, ‘No, Mr. President, this is the law,’ or going to the Congress with oversight or using whistleblower provision,” Rothkopf tells New Abnormal podcast host Andy Levy on the latest episode.

Subscribe to The New Abnormal on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, Amazon Music, or Overcast.

“Donald Trump would call up the Secretary of Defense [James] Mattis at night and say, ‘We’ve gotta strike the North Koreans now,’ and Mattis’ response would be ‘Interesting idea, Mr. President, maybe we should talk about it tomorrow’ and other people had to do the same thing,” he says.

Rothkopf also completely skewers the argument that Republicans are better for the economy. They’re actually bad for it, says Rothkopf, who has a ton of evidence to back that claim up.

“The business community supports them because the Republicans cut taxes and cut regulation, which means that whether the pie is bigger or smaller, their slice of the pie is bigger,” he says.

Patton Oswalt Thinks We’re About to Hit a ‘Dangerous’ Point
BONUS PODCAST
The Daily Beast

Also on this episode, Defector Media co-owner David Roth joins Andy as co-host and compares Elon Musk (aka Twitter’s new obliterator, er, owner) to a substitute teacher who has lost control of his class.

Plus! Michael Edison Hayden, investigative reporter and spokesman at the Southern Poverty Law Center, gives the inside scoop on the “hard-right, neo-fascist” billionaire takeover of Newsweek.

Listen to The New Abnormal on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Amazon and Stitcher.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/this-is-when-trumps-staffers-realized-he-was-out-of-control
How could the GOP lose?

Women: We don't want to die because doctors are afraid you'll send them to prison for treating an unviable pregnancy.

GOP: Eat shit you stupid whore. We're going to have men who think the menstrual cycle is a weather phenomenon write abortion legislation.

Youth Voters: I grew up practicing active shooter drills since Kindergarten and I'm sick of school shootings.

GOP: Not only will we make your teacher a gun, if the gun is a veteran their wife can be a teacher after sitting in class for two weeks.

Businessman: How do you plan on addressing economic issues?

GOP: We're really focused on this bill that would forcibly change every trans person's Sex to "Attack Helicopter" on their licenses, sorry. Check in with us next cycle!

Trans people are just people. They have no less an[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

You should impose your own standards on yourself.[…]

No, I want you to be happy. I will be happy when[…]

https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/1781137192[…]