putin´s RT TV: "Moscow wants to negotiate merely to regroup and finish fighting later, any potentia - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

putin´s RT TV: "Moscow wants to negotiate merely to regroup and finish fighting later, any potential peace accords notwithstanding."

Should Ukraine negotiate with Moscow horde ?

I say : Send Ukrainians everything they need to reclaim 1991 borders (de - colonization Moldova, Georgia , Azerbaijan ) ! Slava Ukraine

Uh-hu.

Ukraine has negotiated with Russia twice. Once the Minsc agreements, then again in March when Russia had their military locked in place.

But both times it was fake negotiations. Zelensky's predecessor admitted never wanted to implement the Minsk agreements, they just wanted more time to prepare for the war with Russia. And once Russia had removed its troups in March and released the ukrainian military as a sign of goodwill, those negotiations also got ignored by Ukraine.

Now Zelensky wants to give reasons why he doesnt want to negotiate peace, and promptly blames Russia for the very same behavior that he himself has shown in March, and his predecessors as well as himself with the Minks agreements.

This reasons Zelensky gives are retarded, too. Russia *right now* is regrouping, and everybody knows it. Russia *right now* is sitting and not doing anything, and those who misinterpret the ukrainian war for some sort of entertainment complain this is happening and even whine about a "stalemate". Russia doesnt need any peace for doing these things, they have all the time in the world, meanwhile they keep attacking the ukrainian infrastructure daily and Ukraine cant do anything about it.

In one sentence: business as usual.

Zelensky might be a great actor and might be great acting a president in television. But he certainly makes a horrible political leader that cannot handle reality and causes immense harm to his nation and his people.
Negotiator wrote:Uh-hu.

Ukraine has negotiated with Russia twice. Once the Minsc agreements, then again in March when Russia had their military locked in place.

But both times it was fake negotiations. Zelensky's predecessor admitted never wanted to implement the Minsk agreements, they just wanted more time to prepare for the war with Russia. And once Russia had removed its troups in March and released the ukrainian military as a sign of goodwill, those negotiations also got ignored by Ukraine.

Now Zelensky wants to give reasons why he doesnt want to negotiate peace, and promptly blames Russia for the very same behavior that he himself has shown in March, and his predecessors as well as himself with the Minks agreements.

This reasons Zelensky gives are retarded, too. Russia *right now* is regrouping, and everybody knows it. Russia *right now* is sitting and not doing anything, and those who misinterpret the ukrainian war for some sort of entertainment complain this is happening and even whine about a "stalemate". Russia doesnt need any peace for doing these things, they have all the time in the world, meanwhile they keep attacking the ukrainian infrastructure daily and Ukraine cant do anything about it.

In one sentence: business as usual.

Zelensky might be a great actor and might be great acting a president in television. But he certainly makes a horrible political leader that cannot handle reality and causes immense harm to his nation and his people.

Fakir, one for sure, your Ivan&Muslim cuckolds (and you) are without chances against us.

numbers :
Attachments
Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png
Negotiator wrote: [blah]

You just stated again what a fool you are.
Since Peskov just answered that the goal of the "special operation" is not the change of power in Ukraine, maybe you can enlighten me what Russia wants.
I mean, what it theoretically wants.
Practically it is clear it wants a puppet state or just annex the whole of Ukraine, while turning Ukraine into a scrapyard with ten thousands of dead civilians.

I hope Russia makes another mistake that gets NATO involved an the war is being shifted into Russia. After seeing what is openly published in russian TV they must be insane.
Wels wrote:You just stated again what a fool you are.
Since Peskov just answered that the goal of the "special operation" is not the change of power in Ukraine, maybe you can enlighten me what Russia wants.
I mean, what it theoretically wants.
Practically it is clear it wants a puppet state or just annex the whole of Ukraine, while turning Ukraine into a scrapyard with ten thousands of dead civilians.

I hope Russia makes another mistake that getsNATO involved an the war is being shifted into Russia. After seeing what is openly published in russian TV they must be insane.

Muscovite empire made of glass , all what we need to do stay in the fight 1 year more.

Attachments
BjElmy6IIAAEwPV.jpg
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

We're getting some shocking claims coming through.[…]

Most of us non- white men have found a different […]

we ought to have maintained a bit more 'racial hy[…]

@Unthinking Majority Canada goes beyond just t[…]