BREAKING : European Parliament declares "russia" a state sponsor of terrorism - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

I'm really curious as to who is sponsoring this thread.

Because it is a very violent piece of propaganda, and looks like it might have been funded by a terror group of some kind.

Who are you working for, litwin? :eh:
As much as Trump was extremely dangerous to democracy and should not be President, I didn't mind a fair amount of his foreign policy at the general level. If Trump was POTUS I doubt the war in Ukraine would have happened.

Once the establishment got back into power the blood started flowing again. Didn't even take that long.
QatzelOk wrote:I'm really curious as to who is sponsoring this thread.

Because it is a very violent piece of propaganda, and looks like it might have been funded by a terror group of some kind.

Who are you working for, litwin? :eh:

for Freedom against oriental despotism , still waiting for e-mail from CIA or MI6. by the way you are a terrorists´supporter , you need be investigate

And yet, nobody gives a fuck.

What "terrorism", anyway ? Wars of aggression ? Then the west as a whole is nothing but terror states.

But the only real question I have about the EU - how long will it still prevail ?

Because its kind of obvious that sooner or later its about to fail.

Even as we speak, my own gas prices "magically" lowered to bearable levels again. But thats at the cost of my country making enormous amounts of new debt, and other european countries dont have the luxury of that option. So again Germany is working against creating a spirit of unity and solidarity in Europe.

I mean I get it. The arrogance and ignorance of our current government baffles all description. They just cant ever do less than maximum damage. The ability to have longterm plans isnt even known to them in principle. Just as long as their echochambers are happy with them, obviously everybody must be happy with them.

QatzelOk wrote:Who are you working for, litwin? :eh:

Gna. Can we please not ask such stupid questions ? I hope everyone here tries to work for the truth and mankind. To the best of their ability.

Even if some of us are only able to see the world in black and white, and to split the complexity of life into US (the good guys) and THEM (the bad guys).
litwin wrote:FINALLY ! Will USA follow EU lead ?

To be fair, EU is freer to do this because it's a loose declaration and Russia cannot declare war on them.

If the US does this Russia will immediately throw ICBMs at them.

That said, I don't think it's a bad thing as the West can then "resolve" the situation rapidly (as they should have!).
Patrickov wrote:To be fair, EU is freer to do this because it's a loose declaration and Russia cannot declare war on them.

If the US does this Russia will immediately throw ICBMs at them.

That said, I don't think it's a bad thing as the West can then "resolve" the situation rapidly (as they should have!).

pootin can only throw ICBMs in his pampers

Negotiator wrote:And yet, nobody gives a fuck.

Yes, our Western apathy (and social ignorance) is killing us.

What "terrorism", anyway ? Wars of aggression ? Then the west as a whole is nothing but terror states.

This is a case of Western pre-terrorism. "By declaring that Russia is a poopy place, we can shit all over them more."

But the only real question I have about the EU - how long will it still prevail ?

Because its kind of obvious that sooner or later its about to fail.

What you have written here might qualify as "anti-Semitism." Because most Semitic journalists want us to send all our money to Ukraine pronto. And they love the EU (remember Stop Brexit?)

gas prices

Exactly. This is all we are. The world's policemanTM is just a gas station married to an organized-crime-run bank.
Sweden has been saying, privately, that Russia did the Nordstream bombing.

They didn't go public because the law would likely force us to declare Russia is a terrorist state. If we do that all trade with Russia stops dead.

Europe is still getting something like 30% (maybe?) of it's energy from Russia. Losing that would hurt.

We are in uncharted waters, kids. Nordstream is not the only underwater bombing Russia has done, and everyone knows it.

But if we end Russian imports of energy, it's going to be a sticky wicket.
late wrote:Sweden has been saying, privately, that Russia did the Nordstream bombing.

They didn't go public because the law would likely force us to declare Russia is a terrorist state. If we do that all trade with Russia stops dead.

Europe is still getting something like 30% (maybe?) of it's energy from Russia. Losing that would hurt.

We are in uncharted waters, kids. Nordstream is not the only underwater bombing Russia has done, and everyone knows it.

But if we end Russian imports of energy, it's going to be a sticky wicket.

we are fully determinate to finish off juchi project , the last, final time

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/20 ... ry-supply/

QatzelOk wrote:Yes, our Western apathy (and social ignorance) is killing us.

This is a case of Western pre-terrorism. "By declaring that Russia is a poopy place, we can shit all over them more."

What you have written here might qualify as "anti-Semitism." Because most Semitic journalists want us to send all our money to Ukraine pronto. And they love the EU (remember Stop Brexit?)

Exactly. This is all we are. The world's policemanTM is just a gas station married to an organized-crime-run bank.

nobody cares what the radical marginal groups think or feel, you will lose again :lol:
Attachments
Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png
The importance of out-breeding

DOG BREEDING https://external-content.[…]

So @skinster will indeed on watching rape videos[…]

Who needs a wall? We have all those land mines ju[…]

Puffer Fish, as a senior (and olde) member of this[…]