Prigozhyn (GRU-Wagner) was providing sexual services to other prisoners, claims A Moscow ex-convict - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

#15257219
A Moscow ex-convict who served prison sentence with Wagner's boss Prigozhyn claims that Prigozhyn was providing sexual services to other prisoners.

Now we understand why Prigozhyn is raising so fast in the Kremlin gang ozero :lol:





Image
#15257256
I just want to kick this ugly bastard away. Absolutely no idea on why anyone would want to use his "service".

And what does this post do with the anti-Muscovy cause?

EDIT: So Prigozhyn is a Muscovy crime boss, but this post is incredibly petty.
#15257302
Patrickov wrote:I just want to kick this ugly bastard away. Absolutely no idea on why anyone would want to use his "service".

And what does this post do with the anti-Muscovy cause?

EDIT: So Prigozhyn is a Muscovy crime boss, but this post is incredibly petty.

you have too many illusions, when it comes to Moscow ulus , you my friend much like our Pope, Makrone, Merkel believe in Muscovite high - culture as the main representative of "Muscovy soul " . in reality Muscovy soul represent people like Prigozhin and this zek (Muscovite criminal dude ) .



#15257303
Szabo wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks @litwin for posting stuff like this, it gives me a good laugh in such difficult times for me.

He did literally become the "HotDog King of St. Petersburg" :lol: when he got out of the penal colony.
Which is when he originally became buddies with pootler who was the Mayor/Mafia go-between in St.P at the time.
#15257307
litwin wrote:you have too many illusions, when it comes to Moscow ulus , you my friend much like our Pope, Makrone, Merkel believe in Muscovite high - culture as the main representative of "Muscovy soul " . in reality Muscovy soul represent people like Prigozhin and this zek (Muscovite criminal dude ) .



You don't understand what I mean. He's so unattractive that even if he gives it for free no reasonable person will want it. This makes the statement far less plausible than you claim it to be.

There are so many factual proof of Muscovy crime that it's really unnecessary to post this border-line-made-up shit.
#15257358
Patrickov wrote:You don't understand what I mean. He's so unattractive that even if he gives it for free no reasonable person will want it. This makes the statement far less plausible than you claim it to be.

There are so many factual proof of Muscovy crime that it's really unnecessary to post this border-line-made-up shit.


do you agree that according Muscovite GULAG mentality punitive rape is ok ?

#15257405
Szabo wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks @litwin for posting stuff like this, it gives me a good laugh in such difficult times for me.

Muscovy is the pure hell

 “When I was standing on duty, two bullies came up to me and shoved me into the stockroom, a soldier serving at one of Moscow’s military units recollects. "They raped me there in turn. It was very painful and revolting. It didn’t take them much time to finish, but the next day I started noticing other soldiers giving me strange looks. I instantly realized that those bastards let everyone know what they had done to me. An officer came up to me one day and said to me point-blank: “Tomorrow you will to serve two clients.” I knew that if I said “no” then I would spend my last days spitting blood. But still, I told him “no.” When the officer heard that, he pulled out pictures of me being raped in the stockroom. “If you don’t serve the clients, you mother will see these pictures,” said he. I was forced into prostitution,” the soldier said. 




Another serviceman, named only as Ilya, became a male prostitute during his second month in the army. The young man received a letter from his girlfriend. “The sergeant told me that day that I would no longer need girls. He and three other men forced me to go behind the barracks to the abandoned construction site. They made me kneel their, tied me up to a lamppost and hit me several times in the groin. The pain was so strong that I lost the will to fight them back. They made me open my mouth and raped me. I don’t remember how long it continued. When I came to my senses I didn’t want to live. I was seriously thinking about committing suicide. I was shocked that the rapists were visiting me regularly afterwards bringing fruit and vodka for me. When it ended they made me a prostitute,” Ilya said. 




There were many incidents when soldiers prefer bid farewell to their lives being unable to cope with humiliation. However, military officials mostly say that such stories occur because of the unbalanced state of mind of the soldiers.



https://real-stories-gallery.org/conten ... ion-2007-0
#15257500
Morgan Le Fey wrote:We should put you and Bluto in a room together, tie your tails together, and watch what happens.


I find them neither the same nor polar opposites, so I fail to understand why you want to tie them up together.
#15257504
litwin wrote:do you agree that according Muscovite GULAG mentality punitive rape is ok ?


No -- if what you say is fact, that is.

But how is this related to the original topic?
#15257507
Patrickov wrote:I find them neither the same nor polar opposites, so I fail to understand why you want to tie them up together.


You don't see the identical propaganda efforts?

Sure its different topics and "viewpoints', but the propaganda and lack of knowledge regarding what they post adds up.
#15257508
Morgan Le Fey wrote:You don't see the identical propaganda efforts?

Sure its different topics and "viewpoints', but the propaganda and lack of knowledge regarding what they post adds up.


Propaganda maybe, but I disagree with the part of lack of knowledge. If anything I know less than either of them.
#15257532
Let me explain what's going on here just in case any of you are confused. I am a slav and my ex girlfriend was a tattoo artist and an expert on prison tattoos.

The tattooed criminal individual in the video is addressing all the other inmates in Russian prisons right now. He's trying to convince them not to go and fight because then they'd be under the command of a 'tainted' convict, an 'untouchable' according to Russian prison traditions.

In Russian prison systems, there's basically a caste system whereby the lowest of the low are the ones who perform 'passively sexually'. In crude terms, they're the ones who give blow jobs to the other prisoners and let themselves get fucked in the ass, all in exchange for protection and favours from gang bosses.

The guy in the video is saying that Prigozhyn is one such 'untouchable', and is trying to dissuade other prisoners from joining the Wagner Group by telling them that they would be under the command of such a 'cock/rooster' as they're also called. In the Russian criminal underworld, tattooed criminals swear never to bow down to any authority, and the fact that they are now on their knees for the sake of a 'cock-sucker' shows that they've sunk to unprecedented lows, and will receive a lot of ire from inmates who are still in prison and refuse to fight.

He isn't the first criminal individual to be posting videos about Prigozhyn in such a manner. It serves the anti-Muscovy cause by dissuading criminals to be sent to the front to fight.
#15257537
Szabo wrote:Let me explain what's going on here just in case any of you are confused. I am a slav and my ex girlfriend was a tattoo artist and an expert on prison tattoos.

The tattooed criminal individual in the video is addressing all the other inmates in Russian prisons right now. He's trying to convince them not to go and fight because then they'd be under the command of a 'tainted' convict, an 'untouchable' according to Russian prison traditions.

In Russian prison systems, there's basically a caste system whereby the lowest of the low are the ones who perform 'passively sexually'. In crude terms, they're the ones who give blow jobs to the other prisoners and let themselves get fucked in the ass, all in exchange for protection and favours from gang bosses.

The guy in the video is saying that Prigozhyn is one such 'untouchable', and is trying to dissuade other prisoners from joining the Wagner Group by telling them that they would be under the command of such a 'cock/rooster' as they're also called. In the Russian criminal underworld, tattooed criminals swear never to bow down to any authority, and the fact that they are now on their knees for the sake of a 'cock-sucker' shows that they've sunk to unprecedented lows, and will receive a lot of ire from inmates who are still in prison and refuse to fight.

He isn't the first criminal individual to be posting videos about Prigozhyn in such a manner. It serves the anti-Muscovy cause by dissuading criminals to be sent to the front to fight.



Thanks for the explanation.

This is why I don't do (fact-based) propaganda -- it requires immense wisdom and hard work, neither of which I possess.
#15257542
Szabo wrote:Let me explain what's going on here just in case any of you are confused. I am a slav and my ex girlfriend was a tattoo artist and an expert on prison tattoos.

The tattooed criminal individual in the video is addressing all the other inmates in Russian prisons right now. He's trying to convince them not to go and fight because then they'd be under the command of a 'tainted' convict, an 'untouchable' according to Russian prison traditions.

In Russian prison systems, there's basically a caste system whereby the lowest of the low are the ones who perform 'passively sexually'. In crude terms, they're the ones who give blow jobs to the other prisoners and let themselves get fucked in the ass, all in exchange for protection and favours from gang bosses.

The guy in the video is saying that Prigozhyn is one such 'untouchable', and is trying to dissuade other prisoners from joining the Wagner Group by telling them that they would be under the command of such a 'cock/rooster' as they're also called. In the Russian criminal underworld, tattooed criminals swear never to bow down to any authority, and the fact that they are now on their knees for the sake of a 'cock-sucker' shows that they've sunk to unprecedented lows, and will receive a lot of ire from inmates who are still in prison and refuse to fight.

He isn't the first criminal individual to be posting videos about Prigozhyn in such a manner.It serves the anti-Muscovy cause by dissuading criminals to be sent to the front to fight.


a good post

+, the main point here, that this video describes better Muscovite imperialists GULAG "civilization " than all books of Dugin, Pushkin and Solzhenitsyn (all hard core imperialists ), its ugly, uncool, dirty, ruled by the pure criminals
The Police Murder of Tyre Nichols

Check this out, it's from January 8th: https://w[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

why do you think so ? Because it's another Afgha[…]

By the way, I think the word is propacondom, from[…]

https://twitter.com/nexta_tv/status/16203515188757[…]