Moscow - affiliated journalist paid for Quran burning in Sweden and person who did it was against - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Moscow - affiliated journalist paid for Quran burning in Sweden and person who did it was against NATO membership

many Muslims still have no real idea about the extent and power of hybrid warfare. (#Finland’s
@HybridCoE is doing amazing work on this.) But I’m sure Erdogan would have been told that the person who did it was against NATO membership. ..

"The presenter who assisted the Koran-burner previously collaborated with a putin´s propaganda channel RT " Nope, not a surprise at all. It'd be naïve to expect the horde just to let Sweden and Finland to join NATO without incident.

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/internat ... -in-sweden

The Koran is a book of lies. I wasn't brought up as as a Muslim but my parents church did try to brain was me into believing the Christian lies. My upbringing really was what you would call a moderate Abrahamist experience, but I know how Abrahamist indoctrination of children works.

Burning Korans is absolutely vital to the process of combatting the Islamic superstitions. If even western liberals live under the fear of Allah's wrath then how do we expect the little children to over come the terror and reject this vile ideology. This noble and courageous journalist should be celebrated regardless of his views on NATO membership.

If Turkey won't let Sweden in they should be booted out of NATO or better still disband it and set up a new organisation to resist not just Russia but China and the Jihadists as well.
Rich wrote:The Koran is a book of lies. I wasn't brought up as as a Muslim but my parents church did try to brain was me into believing the Christian lies. My upbringing really was what you would call a moderate Abrahamist experience, but I know how Abrahamist indoctrination of children works.

Burning Korans is absolutely vital to the process of combatting the Islamic superstitions. If even western liberals live under the fear of Allah's wrath then how do we expect the little children to over come the terror and reject this vile ideology. This noble and courageous journalist should be celebrated regardless of his views on NATO membership.

If Turkey won't let Sweden in they should be booted out of NATO or better still disband it and set up a new organisation to resist not just Russia but China and the Jihadists as well.

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

If there is no evidence, then the argument that th[…]

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/calgary-pro[…]

Wishing to see the existence of a massively nucle[…]

I was reading St. Nicodemus of the Holy Mountain t[…]