International Criminal Court issues arrest warrant for Putin over alleged Ukraine war crimes - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

ingliz wrote:Empty posturing by a largely irrelevant court.
ness31 wrote:^^^this^^^

And what was he being accused of? Kidnapping Ukrainian children and bringing them to a Russia? I mean really, is there a back story here of something?

Moscow imperialists make the great point here "we're being forcibly kicked into February of 1917". :lol: 8)

As I said after the fall of Gaddafi, the child like trust of some non western leaders in the promises of western liberals was touching. Milosovich, Saddam and Gaddafi all decided to be reasonable men and comply with western liberal demands, to disarm in the case of Saddam and Gaddafi and to abandon territory in the case of Milosovich. It led me to wonder two things. At the end of their lives did they have any regrets about complying with western liberal demands and would other non-western leaders see them as attractive role models.
Rich wrote:As I said after the fall of Gaddafi, the child like trust of some non western leaders in the promises of western liberals was touching. Milosovich, Saddam and Gaddafi all decided to be reasonable men and comply with western liberal demands, to disarm in the case of Saddam and Gaddafi and to abandon territory in the case of Milosovich. It led me to wonder two things. At the end of their lives did they have any regrets about complying with western liberal demands and would other non-western leaders see them as attractive role models.

i sent it to pootler today :lol:

Moscow empire has an elaborate culture of the so[…]

Mexico, LoL, why would anyone nuke Mexico. Drlee[…]

Uh...there isn't an 'England gene'...if that is w[…]

Back on topic , here are my results . Care-85 […]