Raccoon Dog link to Covid - evidence disappears. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

https://time.com/6264125/raccoon-dogs-c ... al-source/

While the latest genetic evidence found animal and viral genes in the same location, it still does not point to an infected animal—or an animal’s genetic sequence that shows evidence of infection with the virus. But the fact that raccoon dog DNA and genetic material from the virus existed in such close proximity means that it’s possible that SARS-CoV-2 infected raccoon dogs and then jumped to humans who frequented the market.

If I remember correctly weren’t we being told that our pets carried Covid and might need to be vaccinated? I distinctly remember that. So we know animals are carriers. Nonetheless, if there are racoon dogs sitting around in cages at Huanan Market, then it can’t be discounted.

I still lean towards a synthetic virus. This is why: (and please correct me where I am wrong as I’m sure you all will)

Wuhan Institute was the preeminent virology lab for coronaviruses and found the 2003 SARS virus.

Wuhan was carrying out gain of function research under a bio security level which didn’t require reporting when someone fell ill.

It was home to 8 or 9 closely related viruses that had been collected from within China.

Of all the most closely related viruses SARS-CoV-2 is the only one with a furin cleavage site.

Regarding the Chinese just deleting data…well they have form there and it affects both scenarios.

Is there something mentally wrong with me that I’m just not understanding the importance of this new data? Please, someone, I’m not indisposed to an animal origin but either I’m not comprehending what’s being said or it’s not convincing.

This is my ABC. I have expectations :hmm:
ness31 wrote:I still lean towards a synthetic virus. This is why: (and please correct me where I am wrong as I’m sure you all will) .

If you are trying to get your helot class to accept a dangerous new vaccine, you can scare them by suggesting that the virus is a Frankenstein-virus.

The fact that news was suppressed until everyone got their needle... is more informative than any 'theory' about the origin of the virus.

I would be extremely interested in a thread about 'the origins of the COVID measures' - aka Event 201 (the dress rehearsal).
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

@Godstud did you ever have to go through any of t[…]

Gaza is not under Israeli occupation. Telling […]

https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/178113719[…]

Lies. Did you have difficulty understanding t[…]