Potential Death/Critical condition of Lukashenko. What will happen now? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

So what will happen in Belarus if Lukashenko dies? Does Russia have resources for an occupation? Will Belarussian elite find a replacement and continue as a Dictatorship? Will Poland entervene in a clandestine way along with Baltic states? Will Ukraine intervene military in case of Russian occupation?

JohnRawls wrote:So what will happen in Belarus if Lukashenko dies? Does Russia have resources for an occupation? Will Belarussian elite find a replacement and continue as a Dictatorship? Will Poland entervene in a clandestine way along with Baltic states? Will Ukraine intervene military in case of Russian occupation?

between PM and kaczanawa , who´d win only The God knows

ps

dont use the colonial TERMINALLY, ITS NOT COOL AT ALL

https://novayagazeta.eu/articles/2023/0 ... ms-en-news

litwin wrote:between PM and kaczanawa , who´d win only The God knows

ps

dont use the colonial TERMINALLY, ITS NOT COOL AT ALL

https://novayagazeta.eu/articles/2023/0 ... ms-en-news

No clue what is colonial terminology actually. I know Ukraine doesn't use Russian akronyms/Ukranises language/Toponyms? and I did some voluntary translation work where that was important. But honestly, it is hard since Wikipedia/Google maps and so on do not have all the info. And it is not possible to find it easily.
JohnRawls wrote:No clue what is colonial terminology actually. I know Ukraine doesn't use Russian akronyms/Ukranises language/Toponyms? and I did some voluntary translation work where that was important. But honestly, it is hard since Wikipedia/Google maps and so on do not have all the info. And it is not possible to find it easily.

you can start with Belarusian, with one S. Bela(o)ruSSian - is a colonial form

ps

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I don't know who are you are referring to, but th[…]

PoFo would be a strange place for them to focus o[…]

In my opinion, masculinity has declined for all o[…]

@ingliz good to know, so why have double standar[…]