Did putin kill GRU- Wager´s bosses Utkin, Prigozhin? I Utkin and Prigozhin died in the plane crash ? - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Sandzak wrote:@litwin the Wagnerovskis have to accept that Prygoshin broke the peace agreement by flying to Moscow and St. Petersburg, according the honour law of the horde

you know that VDV spetsnaz is very unhappy with putin and gerasimov , Utkin was Moscow´s best solder , who is gonna fight this war for putin and empire ? shaygu ? who has been in army ?

Moscow is prepping its elite airborne forces, theVDV, to be deployed to Donbas hot spots in eastern Ukraine amid fears its troops could start a coup,
https://www.newsweek.com/russia-elite-u ... er-1815164
There was an explosion mid-flight, which could have been caused by a bomb on board. Or one of the engines attached to the wing had a mechanical failure and exploded. The videos show the plane is missing a wing. The aircraft reached an altitude of 28,000 feet and a man-portable air-defense system can be ruled out. A surface-to-air missile from a Buk would have caused much more damage. A bomb aboard the plane is more likely.

According to Flightradar24, the aircraft reached an altitude of 28,000 feet before falling. Many air-defense systems are incapable of hitting planes at this height. For example, the shot would have been virtually impossible for someone on the ground (such as Ukrainian special forces) using a man-portable air-defense system. In fact, any kind of short-range air-defense missile system likely could not have reached a target so high. At a minimum, this would have required a medium-range system (such as a Buk) that was also located near the target plane’s air path.
The powerful missiles launched by these systems with a greater range would likely have caused even more damage to the plane than is visible from eyewitness footage. For example, if a 70-kilogram warhead and its 7,000 submunitions hit an aircraft the size of the Embraer ERJ-135, the fuselage would not likely have fallen to the ground “in one piece.”
There is obvious political significance in determining whether it was a bomb or a missile that downed Prigozhin’s plane. If a surface-to-air missile was the cause, there will be no doubt that the Russian military is responsible for shooting down and killing the country’s most notorious mercenary leader. A bomb aboard the plane, on the other hand, allows for virtually any culprit (which, of course, does not exclude the Russian authorities).
^ :lol:

And ugh at seeing that creep's face again...

Prigozhin's death doesn't seem to be the work of the Russians mainly because if they were responsible I think it'd be much more subtle and not during the historic BRICs summit which the Russians have been focused on.

Prigozhin had a lot of enemies. The CIA had warned him previously to watch himself. He's pissed off the French with his work in African countries over the last week. The manner of killing seems to be the MO of the SBU, and I say this as the anniversary of Daria Dugan killed by one of their bombs just passed...

I don't know why people get so excitable about this. It's not going to change anything as far as Russia winning against NATO/US/Ukraine and it's not going to change anything with regards to Russian relations and development in African countries.

Still, we'll find out soon enough who was responsible. As yet, my guess is the SBU is going to claim responsibility even if they didn't do it.

Pepe Escobar who is very knowledgeable about all things Russian talked about this topic here:
ThirdTerm wrote:There was an explosion mid-flight, which could have been caused by a bomb on board. Or one of the engines attached to the wing had a mechanical failure and exploded. The videos show the plane is missing a wing. The aircraft reached an altitude of 28,000 feet and a man-portable air-defense system can be ruled out. A surface-to-air missile from a Buk would have caused much more damage. A bomb aboard the plane is more likely.

Will Putin collect the $250,000 reward from the FBI for Prigozhin?

@Unthinking Majority @Potemkin @Szabo

Unthinking Majority wrote:No it was just a plane accident. Russia has a lot of accidents among elite types like people randomly falling off balconies and accidently ingesting radioactive poisoning so their hair falls out. Russians are just clumsy as a people, except for Putin.

You know, I was just thinking the same thing! This is just PURELY a tragic accident. And as fate would have it, it just happened to be the plane that Prigozhin and his Wagner henchmen were on. It was just a totally, out of the blue accident. That's all it was! I imagine Putin found this purely coincidental accident, rather convenient for him. I mean, he wouldn't dream of orchestrating such a thing, would he?! :lol: I mean, accidents happen, can happen to anybody, right?

The truth about Prigozhin was that he was a killer and a higher level killer hired him to do his dirty work. Russia doesn't have the rule of law. Instead, Russia is ruled by a gangland code of unwritten rules. And Prigozhin broke one of the gangland rules which is if you are going to go take out your mafia boss, you better go all the way and not halfway like he did. Going halfway doesn't get the job done and it gets you killed by the killers you went to work for who hired you.
@Politics_Observer

Another enemy of Ukraine bites the dust, and that's a good thing. Let's not forget how many cities he had flattened in the Donbass. It's good for Ukrainian morale and bad for Russian morale, that a symbol, a leader of their aggression was killed by their own.

On another note, I do find it shocking just how careless he was, and after everything that had transpired, how could the entire leadership of Wagner gather in one place, a small airplane of all places to take a joyride across Russia as if nothing had happened. It's stupidity on a monumental scale. I guess that's what too much hookers and heroin does to you. In essence, they killed themselves.

Moreover, I don't understand why it had to come to this. Why did so much animosity develop between Wagner and the Russian Ministry of Defence in the first place?

Someone told me that Putin probably decided to shut Wagner down because Prigozhin had become too much of a loose cannon and a loud mouth, especially after frustrations due to the losses they had incurred, and if there's one thing we can be sure of, it's that a true Russian should be the silent and faithful little servant to his master Tsar all the days of his life.

I guess that makes sense.
Politics_Observer wrote:@Unthinking Majority @Potemkin @Szabo

You know, I was just thinking the same thing! This is just PURELY a tragic accident.And as fate would have it, it just happened to be the plane that Prigozhin and his Wagner henchmen were on. It was just a totally, out of the blue accident. That's all it was! I imagine Putin found this purely coincidental accident, rather convenient for him. I mean, he wouldn't dream of orchestrating such a thing, would he?! :lol: I mean, accidents happen, can happen to anybody, right?

The truth about Prigozhin was that he was a killer and a higher level killer hired him to do his dirty work. Russia doesn't have the rule of law. Instead, Russia is ruled by a gangland code of unwritten rules. And Prigozhin broke one of the gangland rules which is if you are going to go take out your mafia boss, you better go all the way and not halfway like he did. Going halfway doesn't get the job done and it gets you killed by the killers you went to work for who hired you.

and Moscow informed us about death of entire Wagner leadership 4 min after the " incident " :lol:
ps
Finally , The Moscow air defense finally shot something down! Cheers!
Last edited by litwin on 25 Aug 2023 21:38, edited 1 time in total.
Szabo wrote:@Politics_Observer

Another enemy of Ukraine bites the dust, and that's a good thing. Let's not forget how many cities he had flattened in the Donbass. It's good for Ukrainian morale and bad for Russian morale, that a symbol, a leader of their aggression was killed by their own.

On another note, I do find it shocking just how careless he was, and after everything that had transpired, how could the entire leadership of Wagner gather in one place, a small airplane of all places to take a joyride across Russia as if nothing had happened. It's stupidity on a monumental scale. I guess that's what too much hookers and heroin does to you. In essence, they killed themselves.

Moreover, I don't understand why it had to come to this. Why did so much animosity develop between Wagner and the Russian Ministry of Defence in the first place?

Someone told me that Putin probably decided to shut Wagner down because Prigozhin had become too much of a loose cannon and a loud mouth, especially after frustrations due to the losses they had incurred, and if there's one thing we can be sure of, it's that a true Russian should be the silent and faithful little servant to his master Tsar all the days of his life.

I guess that makes sense.

If Prigozhin had been a loyal, silent lapdog, then he never would have amounted to anything in the first place. This is the paradox of success - the very qualities which propel someone to the top are the same qualities which ensure their downfall once they get there. They don’t know when to stop. You can see this with Napoleon, with Hitler, with any number of mafiosi and cartel bosses. They can’t stop being who they are - reckless gamblers and violent loudmouths who don’t know when they’ve won.

Frankly Fukuyama : Save Georgian Democracy from […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Western Think Tank who claimed otherwise before h[…]

@Rich " Race, Race, Race, Race, Race, Rac[…]

Settler colonialism is done by colonizers, indigen[…]