Did putin kill GRU- Wager´s bosses Utkin, Prigozhin? I Utkin and Prigozhin died in the plane crash ? - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

litwin wrote:

Neither Putin nor Prigozhin was clever, they both overplayed their hand miserably. Prigozhin ended up as a pawn taken off the chess board finally, while Putin pushed his regime into a downward spiral with his war-gambling in Ukraine. With Prigozhin's assassination he may also have kicked off a domino effect possibly ending with his own killing sooner or later.
skinster wrote:Besides, the accusations made against Ritter are obviously U.S. intel-created for anyone who looked into them, because he refused to shut up about the war in Iraq (2003) being based on lies (WMDs).

@skinster :

Even if the accusations against Ritter were true it doesn't mean his information and analysis are false, anyway. I will look at even obvious propaganda like Bandera hybrid bots like nitwit, because the more shrill and reveling in terrorism and grotesque racism they get, they indicate how desperate the real facts of the war are going against them. This is a history lesson going back to ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia, really. " Baghdad Bob" was talking about Iraqi victories with American tanks a block away. Hitler and his staff fantasized about similar things.

We can expect sheer lunacy from them the closer defeat comes to them
annatar1914 wrote:@skinster :
Even if the accusations against Ritter were true it doesn't mean his information and analysis are false, anyway.

True, but personally, I'd be less likely to listen to or share information by someone guilty of such crimes. But that's just me.

I will look at even obvious propaganda like Bandera hybrid bots like nitwit, because the more shrill and reveling in terrorism and grotesque racism they get, they indicate how desperate the real facts of the war are going against them.

We can expect sheer lunacy from them the closer defeat comes to them

Indeed. Although I'd argue they've been losing their minds from since February last year because even then, the facts weren't on their sides, insofar as claiming the Russians began a war of aggression that year out of boredom or whatever..
annatar1914 wrote:Bullshit, .....

read this ivan, so you guys promote PEDOPHILES HERE? an usual story, all your leaders were Pedophiles , Syvorov, Pieter I, Kutuzov, Putin etc.

Ritter was the subject of police sting operations for sex crimes in 2001 and 2009, and was convicted of sex crimes involving a minor in 2011
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Ritter
Sandzak wrote:Prigoshin broke the peacedeal, Putin has pardoned him, but he did not stay in exile in Belarus, if he stayed in exile Putin could not harm him... because in a absolute monarchy (Tsarism) there is no constitution the word of the Tsar is law.

forget about Prig. it was all about Utkin and his GRU gang . by the way, do you know that VDV is very unhappy with putin as well?
litwin wrote:read this ivan, so you guys promote PEDOPHILES HERE? an usual story, all your leaders were Pedophiles , Syvorov, Pieter I, Kutuzov, Putin etc.

Ritter was the subject of police sting operations for sex crimes in 2001 and 2009, and was convicted of sex crimes involving a minor in 2011
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Ritter

@litwin :

You are truly an idiot, in the classical political sense of the word, and a shining example of the " Poshlost" of the Modern Age. I think that I can speak for even pro Ukrainian persons (although they probably wouldn't admit it) that one feels unclean even gazing upon what you write, it's Satanism.

I am a sinner, of them I am the chief and fall down at least seven times a day, but with the help of God Who loves Mankind and the Blessed Virgin Mary the Mother of God, I am picked up to keep on my journey.

God judges and sees us both. I don't hate you, I pity you in your Bandera Polonized and colonized Western serfdom. I do not support the Zapadniki turn of any of the Romanovs you mentioned, but all the same when a Russian and Orthodox people are being oppressed by Uniate scum and their masters as bad as the worst Szlachta, I know that the present cause is just. It doesn't matter if a politician is good or bad or somewhere in between, but as far as legitimate rulers go water flows equally well through a lead or clay pipe as a gold one.

You should rethink your life choices while you still can, and I say that as a brother.

Not all classification of living organisms is arb[…]

Yes, it foes seem like the defenders of the genoc[…]

Hypersonic Weapons

Didn't Ukraine shoot down a bunch of Russian hype[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Interesting look at the nuclear saber rattling Pu[…]