Israel To Ethnically Cleanse Northern Gaza - Page 8 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

@SpecialOlympian lmao it's not my fault you don't know about finance.

Fasces wrote:Jesus christ, dude.

You're that pedantic about an attack that killed more than 500 Gazans that aren't members of Hamas?

You're fucked up.

Footage strongly suggests the explosion was caused by a rocket that exploded above the hospital.

And there's a rather widespread skepticism this damage is consistent with 500 dead.
wat0n wrote:@SpecialOlympian lmao it's not my fault you don't know about finance.

I've explained to you why you're wrong. Feel free to revel in your ignorance and your love of the Israeli apartheid state for all our amusement.
I'm not going to debate when we both know it wouldn't change a thing for you if Israel did or did not bomb the hospital. If it comes out tomorrow that it was 100% an Israeli attack, would you honestly give a shit? Would it affect the enthusiasm with which you carry water for them?

You'd sit here and write 10,000 words rationalizing and justifying it.
Last edited by Fasces on 18 Oct 2023 08:26, edited 1 time in total.
SpecialOlympian wrote:I've explained to you why you're wrong. Feel free to revel in your ignorance and your love of the Israeli apartheid state for all our amusement.

And I already told you, I don't care about what your learned in your accounting class.

It's not my fault you don't know what a pension is.

You're also free to revel on the thought of commiting mass rapes and mass murder. This is basically what the far left stands for, anyway.

Fasces wrote:I'm not going to debate when we both know it wouldn't change a thing for you if Israel did or did not bomb the hospital. If it comes out tomorrow that it was 100% an Israeli attack, would you honestly give a shit?

Yes.
wat0n wrote:And I already told you, I don't care about what your learned in your accounting class.

It's not my fault you don't know what a pension is.

You're also free to revel on the thought of commiting mass rapes and mass murder. This is basically what the far left stands for, anyway.

Is everything alright at home? You have been trying to catch my attention recently.

Are your parents treating you well?

If I were taking accounting classes, which I am not, why would my opinion be less reliable? Haha. This is the only dig you can pull out of your pocket when pressed? Nice, dude.
Fasces wrote:1. Yes, the median age of Gaza is younger than the last Gaza election,

2. but yes, civilians in Gaza deserve to be massacred anyway because the militia that runs their government did a bad thing, yes.

3. Incidentally, I also support any Iraqi that wants to kill an American.

1. They might have regular elections if the people they elected weren't terrorist dictators. Oopsies.

2. Not sure why you think Gazan civilians deserve to be murdered, but noted.

3. Quite an odd middle east peace plan.
SpecialOlympian wrote:If I were taking accounting classes, which I am not, why would my opinion be less reliable? Haha. This is the only dig you can pull out of your pocket when pressed? Nice, dude.

As a matter of fact, yes. It would mean you don't understand what a pension is, and can only regurgitate American accounting norms.

@Fasces you can believe whatever you want yet I can't help to note you have no argument on the merits.
I'm high as fuck and I can't stop laughing at the idea of some guy angry that Israel got owned one time in 70+ years going, "Uh, uh, uhhhhhh you were wrong about an accounting thing, you fucking accountant taking accounting classes!"

Lmao

wat0n wrote:As a matter of fact, yes. It would mean you don't understand what a pension is, and can only regurgitate American accounting norms.

Well no fucking shit, dumbass. If I were an accountant preparing taxes in America, do you think I would give a shit about any other country's tax systems? Or do you think there is one specific, one very specific, country's taxes I would focus on?

Do you think tax laws are universal? Because my favorite tax law thing is how in Greece everyone does fake construction on the outside of their home because homes undergoing construction get a tax deduction, so every home is constantly under construction.
Last edited by SpecialOlympian on 18 Oct 2023 08:37, edited 1 time in total.
SpecialOlympian wrote:What do I know? I'm just a financial professional who people trust with their life savings. I don't know the intricacices of planning parties. But just on the face of it, that seems like a pretty basic "party foul" to me.

Which specific crypto should I sell my house and invest all my life savings into?
Unthinking Majority wrote:Which specific crypto should I sell my house and invest all my life savings into?

Lazy Ape NFTs. Buy the slurp juices using dogEcoin (which is trading below its value now) to buy more Slurp Juices to multiply your most expensive apes.
@wat0n

I don't debate whether or not this holocaust is justified.

It isn't. There's no middle ground. There's no nuance. There's no "reasonable take". There's no argument.

Pat yourself on the back for working out a way to rationalize the murder of 1,000 children in three days. You're very smart. Good boy.
Last edited by Fasces on 18 Oct 2023 08:40, edited 1 time in total.
Frankly this thread gives me little hope for mankind.

Anyone voting for killing anyone in this thread is out of their mind. You already left civilization far behind. You dont kill people. EVER. Its uncivilized to do so. Its murder. I mean, duh ?

You are already inside the endless loop of violence. But violence only creates even more violence. The heaps of the dead only grow. The hate only grows. You're not archieving anything else besides satisfying the primitive sense of revenge. For good reason we christians say revenge is for god. Revenge isnt civilized.

And the loop of violence in Israel has now gone so bad that Israel is seriously planning and trying to justify an outright genocide of the palestinians. Anyone with even half a brain can see this. This is wrong to the extreme and all violence has to stop. NOW.

We need a ceasefire, help for the palestinians, and then negotiations.

That doesn't mean homo sapien[ sic ] is not a val[…]

Settler colonialism is done by colonizers, indigen[…]

We all know those supposed "political fact ch[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Western Think Tank who claimed otherwise before ha[…]