Swedish heat pump maker Aira aims to break US&European homes’ dependency on natural gas - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

guys what do you think about Swedish heat pump maker Aira ? a game-changer ?

“The boiler is the enemy,” Daniel Särefjord, chief executive officer of Aira UK, proclaimed as he debuted the company’s first proprietary heat pump in London last week. “That’s the only enemy we have.”...heat pumps can generate four units of heat for every unit of power they use...Some 43% of Swedish households already have heat pumps....

In the UK, Särefjord says government subsidies mean its heat pump costs start at around £3,000 to £7,000 ($3,800 to $9,000), including the 15-year guarantee, making it not much more expensive than a new gas boiler.

For those who choose a year-long monthly payment plan, the cost will vary based on individual circumstances, but Aira does not charge interest. In Germany and Italy, the company allows households to pay off their heat pump over 10 to 15 years, but those plans include interest. A similar 10-year model will be launched in the UK in the coming months, the company said. Aira’s group CEO, Martin Lewerth, says about 75% of the company’s Italian heat pump installations have been financed with monthly payment plans"

https://fortune.com/europe/2024/03/12/s ... g-systems/

"Everything is going according to plan."

-Saddam Putsein

@Rancid They, the dogs, don't go crazy. They s[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

I have never been wacko at anything. I never thou[…]

no , i am not gonna do it. her grandfather was a[…]