Israel in flux - Benny Hill resigns - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

#15317821
wat0n wrote:Let's see if Gallant follows suit or not. If he does, Israel will go to elections I think.

Well the people need to rise up and do the right thing and vote these extremists out once and for all or all Israelis might be collectively punished for genocide, to quote Isaac Herzog speaking of Palestinians:
Isaac Herzog wrote:"They [civilian population of Gaza] could’ve risen up, they could have fought against that evil regime [Hamas].”
#15317823
wat0n wrote:Oh, the misquoting again. This sounds like projection at this point :roll:

Anyway, it seems Gallant will be voting against the government's conscription bill. If he does, it seems this coalition won't last long.


You can include as much additional speech from him as you want, no additional context changes the meaning of:

"They could’ve risen up, they could have fought against that evil regime.”


The "they" can only be referring to the Palestinian civilians because it is distinct from "that evil regime". Of course a hand waving apologist using smoke and mirrors might try to convince us that he's referring to the evil regime rising up against the evil regime, is that what you are arguing? do you actually think that is what Herzog meant?

Image
#15317832
Sherlock Holmes wrote:You can include as much additional speech from him as you want, no additional context changes the meaning of:



The "they" can only be referring to the Palestinian civilians because it is distinct from "that evil regime". Of course a hand waving apologist using smoke and mirrors might try to convince us that he's referring to the evil regime rising up against the evil regime, is that what you are arguing? do you actually think that is what Herzog meant?

Image


That's not what I'm talking about.

I'm talking about the collective punishment part.

It seems the misquoting was, in the end, just projection.
#15317837
wat0n wrote:That's not what I'm talking about.

I'm talking about the collective punishment part.

It seems the misquoting was, in the end, just projection.


This is called "genocide denial", a common tactic used by the far right all the time, we heard it from the Nazis at Nuremberg and we hear it today from the Zionist thugs in Tel Aviv, right wing extremists rely on the same trickery all over the world.
#15317841
Sherlock Holmes wrote:This is called "genocide denial", a common tactic used by the far right all the time, we heard it from the Nazis at Nuremberg and we hear it today from the Zionist thugs in Tel Aviv, right wing extremists rely on the same trickery all over the world.


This is actually psychological projection, it won't work.

But it is not surprising from those who support the taking and rape of hostages.
#15317850
wat0n wrote:Yes, you don't? I'm asking because you just said the hostages can't be rescued.


Even if I had sad "hostages can't be rescued" (I didn't, show me the post if you disagree) that doesn't equate to a support of rape. I will accuse you of melodrama though not only because of your perverse interpretation of my posts but because of your unfounded claims of baby beheading and rape by Hamas on Oct 7th, while all the while remaining silent about the IDF slaughtering Jews during the botched "rescue" attempts on Oct 7th.
#15317852
Sherlock Holmes wrote:Even if I had sad "hostages can't be rescued" (I didn't, show me the post if you disagree) that doesn't equate to a support of rape. I will accuse you of melodrama though not only because of your perverse interpretation of my posts but because of your unfounded claims of baby beheading and rape by Hamas on Oct 7th, while all the while remaining silent about the IDF slaughtering Jews during the botched "rescue" attempts on Oct 7th.


Well, yes, you do oppose any efforts to retrieve hostages despite the well-known and credible risk of rape.

I take it as you supporting rape, as long as the victims are Jews.
#15317914
wat0n wrote:Well, yes, you do oppose any efforts to retrieve hostages despite the well-known and credible risk of rape.

I take it as you supporting rape, as long as the victims are Jews.


I will oppose any effort to free four civilians if the process used will result in hundreds of other men, women and children being killed, maimed and butchered to accomplish that task, taking such a position does not mean I "support rape" of Jewish women or any ethnicity.

The "rescue" was a PR stunt, and demonstrates the Zionist deeply held belief that a Jew's life is worth far far more than a Palestinian "animal's" life. The soldiers who took part are war criminals and should be tried accordingly.
#15317916
Sherlock Holmes wrote:I will oppose any effort to free four civilians if the process used will result in hundreds of other men, women and children being killed, maimed and butchered to accomplish that task, taking such a position does not mean I "support rape" of Jewish women or any ethnicity.

The "rescue" was a PR stunt, and demonstrates the Zionist deeply held belief that a Jew's life is worth far far more than a Palestinian "animal's" life. The soldiers who took part are war criminals and should be tried accordingly.


Nonsense.

The soldiers tried to sneak in to rescue the hostages, they got caught, they were attacked with sniper and RPG fire and by that alone it is the attackers - the kidnappers with this great idea to keep people hostage within civilian areas - who bear responsibility for those casualties.
#15317923
wat0n wrote:Nonsense.

The soldiers tried to sneak in to rescue the hostages, they got caught, they were attacked with sniper and RPG fire and by that alone it is the attackers - the kidnappers with this great idea to keep people hostage within civilian areas - who bear responsibility for those casualties.


Palestinian resistance was foreseeable, they undertook the operation knowing full well there'd be resistance and that civilians would be killed en-masse since the Israelis have already killed 37,000 people. Therefore they had already decided that they would proceed no matter the consequences, and I do not approve of that kind of operation.
#15317926
Sherlock Holmes wrote:Palestinian resistance was foreseeable, they undertook the operation knowing full well there'd be resistance and that civilians would be killed en-masse since the Israelis have already killed 37,000 people. Therefore they had already decided that they would proceed no matter the consequences, and I do not approve of that kind of operation.


So you are in fact granting Palestinians a right to kidnap civilians.

Sherlock Holmes wrote:@wat0n

If my child was kidnapped by a man down the street and taken into his house, would it be acceptable to you to destroy neighboring homes, murder multiple families in order to effect the child's rescue?


If the rescuers were being attacked in the extraction, as opposed to destroying the neighborhood as part of the rescue plan, and that was necessary to get my child back unscathed - yes.
#15317931
wat0n wrote:So you are in fact granting Palestinians a right to kidnap civilians.


Well in the context I don't see why not, Israel has been forcibly capturing civilians off the streets and detaining them without charge for decades, I don't see why one actor in the conflict should be entitled to special rights. I think administrative detention is wrong and kidnapping is wrong.

They are either both wrong or both right.


wat0n wrote:If the rescuers were being attacked in the extraction, as opposed to destroying the neighborhood as part of the rescue plan, and that was necessary to get my child back unscathed - yes.


So killing hundreds in order to save one is fine if it's your family member, very well, that's your answer.
#15317932
Sherlock Holmes wrote:Well in the context I don't see why not, Israel has been forcibly capturing civilians off the streets and detaining them without charge for decades, I don't see why one actor in the conflict should be entitled to special rights. I think administrative detention is wrong and kidnapping is wrong.

They are either both wrong or both right.


Not the same thing.

Sherlock Holmes wrote:So killing hundreds in order to save one is fine if it's your family member, very well, that's your answer.


If my family member was being attacked by sniper and RPG fire? I'd do anything to save them.
#15317958
wat0n wrote:Not the same thing.


No likely not, I suspect many of the hostages held by Hamas have better conditions than the hapless children suffering in Israeli concentration camps - sorry "prisons".

wat0n wrote:If my family member was being attacked by sniper and RPG fire? I'd do anything to save them.


Indeed, like take up arms against the illegal occupiers.

These scum mistreat kids routinely, that's how sick in the head Zionists are, they think anything is justified by the Holocaust.

Image

If they weren't able to be IDed and the DA didn't[…]

No, dude. You just don't understand English. I di[…]

Hold on. Can we know with much precision how ofte[…]

So you are arguing that the lack of evidence eith[…]