Spain under Franco's dictatorship - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Those who do not remember the past are condemned to relive it. Note: nostalgia *is* allowed.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Hi all, I would like to share with you a short movie which is in my opinion a masterpiece.

If someone can watch it and let me know about their interpretations it would be very interesting. I would like to point the fact that the movie was done under Franco's regime.

PD- No need at all to understand Spanish to understand the movie. In my opinion, the interpretations and all the consequences that this movie had it perfectly SUITS and EXPLAINS the product of the franquist society. Why? Watch it and get your conclussions
Heinie wrote:It makes no sense to me.

It shows how the indifference of the Spanish society at those times when they are taking away an innocent man...
Yboshim wrote:
It shows how the indifference of the Spanish society at those times when they are taking away an innocent man...

But the state tried to help him ... police, fire brigade, and several bystanders. It is true that the children were cruel.

Not sure because I didn't click on the link. Bl[…]

World War II Day by Day

June 7, Friday Navy captain wins first Victoria […]

@FiveofSwords " To preserve his genes &qu[…]

@Godstud , @Tainari88 , @Potemkin @Verv […]