Support of Stalin: Statistics/links - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Those who do not remember the past are condemned to relive it. Note: nostalgia *is* allowed.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Tovarish Spetsnaz
I do favor a two state solution...simply becasue there is no force in the world today that can remove Israel. It is becasue Israel is backed by the US and forces itself on the Arab people.

There is no other alternative...FOR NOW...but two states.

The problem is...this is NOT what Israel has in mind. Israel doesn't mind allowing an autonomous Palestinean state...as long as it keeps duzens of settlemans in their territory...build highways connecting those territories...protects them with Israeli military....and reservs the right to enter the autonomous Palestine with its military any time it sees fit....arrest anyone it sees fit and occupy any city it sees fit.

How exaclty is that....a Palestinean state??? Sounds to me it is more like a giant German-style Ghetto!!

Its not that the Palestineans don't want peace...is that Israel cannot allow them to live in peace.

So the struggle of the Palestinean people will go on as long as is ncessary to force the israelis to allow an independant Palestine...and if the Israelis do not allow it...than the struggle will go on as long as it takes...and if necessary until the destruction of the Zionist state itself.

And yes...Israel IS an illegal state. It is a state created by the imperialist powers by carving up their colonies...without the consent of the people living in the area before them...and has been build on the bases of mass expropriation of the Palestinean people and forcing them into exile...followed by decades of repression and massacres committed against them....all in the name of something that existed 2000 years ago...all in the name of some religion...all justified by the fact that the Jews suffered during WW2...and are therefore entitiled to some sort of special privilages.

No such state can be considered a legitimate state.
By Demosthenes
Bah... You haven't refuted anything here just a restating of the same ole' crap. You haven't been able to address any flaws pointed out in your argument so I wont bother picking apart this latest tirade.
By Switters
So the struggle of the Palestinean people will go on as long as is ncessary to force the israelis to allow an independant Palestine...and if the Israelis do not allow it...than the struggle will go on as long as it takes...and if necessary until the destruction of the Zionist state itself.

I agree, Israel does have to do those things to achieve a settlement, but there will also never be a settlement until people recognize Israel's right to exist. I would hope though, that the struggle would go on until the occupation ended and not the destruction of the Zionist state itself. That's sounds pretty fucking murderous to me.

and the religious motivations behind the conflict are anything but one-sdied.
By Proctor
This is just like a school boy fight! Everyone crowd around! Now say it with me: "Rant! Rant! Rant!"

And I'm done.
By Demosthenes
[lies]Proctor is not a moderate! Proctor is a radical! Proctor is what is wrong with the world. There should be no Proctors![/lies] Ok I'm getting carried away with the Bagdad Bob thing, sorry...

I also suspect it is likely she contracted the fun[…]

That is what the current elite are doing in the U[…]

"The encampment was set up in the main quad o[…]

White males who opt not to go to college in field[…]