Albanian History 101: Part 2 - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Those who do not remember the past are condemned to relive it. Note: nostalgia *is* allowed.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Stipe
---
Last edited by Stipe on 17 Dec 2006 17:09, edited 1 time in total.
By tragicclown
Hehe, boy, I'm sooooo glad all of these tiny little countries are independent now.
By Stipe
---
Last edited by Stipe on 17 Dec 2006 16:54, edited 1 time in total.
By Tovarish Spetsnaz
Hehe, boy, I'm sooooo glad all of these tiny little countries are independent now.

You know Tragic ignorant arguments like that won't get you anywhere...
By Stipe
---
Last edited by Stipe on 17 Dec 2006 16:56, edited 2 times in total.
By Balthaak
First thing - NATIONALISM sucks! (Me-nationalist? NO WAY :D )
Second - The point today is not to make war. Sacrifice something you have, for the prosperity of all! Be a cosmopolith!
HEY TRAGIC CLOWN Macedonia had a country long before the term France, England, and Germany was invented.
So, don't you "those little countries"
By Tovarish Spetsnaz
HEY TRAGIC CLOWN Macedonia had a country long before the term France, England, and Germany was invented.

You know...simply becasue you call yourself Macedonians doesn't mean you are related to THE Macedonians of Alxander the Great and co.

The Macednoians of today are Slavs who came into the Balkans in the 600s.
By Balthaak
There is no term "ethnically clean country" today. And that's what the Albanians want in Kosovo, Western Macedonia and Albania. Well, they're "cleansing" Tetovo now. Just like Miloshevitch had done before. HEY TOVARISH BE BETTER THAN MILOSHEVITCH, don't do the things he did. He wanted an +ethnically clean+ country. See what happened.

And about the mafia bosses, your conservative idea of nationalism has been used from Ali Ahmeti, Arben Xhaferi and those like them for their own use.

One MORE thing - I was surprised from you not wanting me banned. Aftre all, the bigest offense was "Albanian Radical" - what actually made you feel good, i think :) I wouldn't bann you ether.
By Disenfranchised
Balthaak wrote:First thing - NATIONALISM sucks! (Me-nationalist? NO WAY :D )
Second - The point today is not to make war. Sacrifice something you have, for the prosperity of all! Be a cosmopolith!
So, don't you "those little countries"
You got it babe
By Viking
TragicClown wrote:

This is your third post and you're already asking for someone to be banned when they haven't even insulted anyone even mildly?

:( sorry for that,but i am right to post like you with 200 or...hope here is the public forum! Not Komunist - Dictate!
I am not everydey here in forum-s,so i ask albanians for albanian History.Not have time to visit you everydey ?.

If i will know about macedonian,i will ask macedonians,not russian,chinese or.........!

So i will learn albanian history from albanians,have many books from foreign authors.
By Stipe
you didn't ask. this thread has been here longer than you have been. :p

And besides, it's all relevant. If you really want to understand Albanian (and all Balkan histories) then you need to here what others think. Balkan history is not English history. All of our nations are inextricably linked and our histories are not so easily separated.
By Viking
Like i wrote i have read many books from foreign and balkan authors(balkan authors are much more politicali infected).Yes i know thets mish-mash in balkan.
I prefer to read western authors for balkan case/history

Hope u understandably about our way we think,and we(people) think different,thats our riches?
:)

He did not occupy czechoslovakia. The people ther[…]

No one would be arrested if protesters did not dis[…]

Nope! Yep! Who claimed they were? What predat[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

It seems a critical moment in the conflict just ha[…]