Jung and Einstein: Mind and Matter - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Those who do not remember the past are condemned to relive it. Note: nostalgia *is* allowed.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Europe awoke in the 20th century to a new dawn of mind and matter: the creative forces of psychoanalyst Carl Jung and physicist Albert Einstein, dual incarnations of Khepera, the Egyptian scarab god.

Jung coined the terms "introvert," "extrovert" and "archetype" and emphasized the importance of dreams and the collective unconscious in understanding the human mind. The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, the most widely used personality test in the world, is based on his work. However, Jung was eclipsed by his compatriot, Sigmund Freud, whose emphasis on sexuality trumped Jung's spirituality in the public's imagination. Nevertheless, an incident in Jung's professional life suggests that he, not Freud, wore the mantle of Khepera.

In his article Synchronicity, An Acausal Connecting Principle, Jung wrote, "A young woman I was treating had, at a critical moment, a dream in which she was given a golden scarab. While she was telling me this dream I sat with my back to the closed window. Suddenly I heard a noise behind me, like a gentle tapping. I turned around and saw a flying insect knocking against the window-pane from outside. I opened the window and caught the creature in the air as it flew in. It was the nearest analogy to a golden scarab that one finds in our latitudes, a scarabaeid beetle, the common rose-chafer (Cetonia aurata), which contrary to its usual habits had evidently felt an urge to get into a dark room at this particular moment."

Knowing that the scarab was a rebirth symbol of ancient Egypt, Jung observed that through this bit of synchronicity, his patient enjoyed a rebirth by rejecting her strict rationalism and embracing the reality of the unconscious. I would submit that the scarab was there not only to visit the woman but to christen Jung with the identity of Khepera, the scarab god, and validate his spiritual approach to the mind.

When a blind beetle crawls over the surface of the globe, he doesn't realize that the track he has covered is curved. I was lucky enough to have spotted it. — Albert Einstein

Hardly the blind scarab, Einstein, the sun-god incarnate, was certainly the master of light. In just one year, 1905, Einstein contributed three papers to the German Annals of Physics that would revolutionize science. In the first paper, Einstein suggested that light could be conceived as a stream of particles — an idea that contributed to quantum theory and the creation of photoelectric cells.

In his second paper, he presented his special theory of relativity, which demonstrated the relativity of time. Also, in 1905, Einstein created his famous equation, E (energy) equals m (mass) times c (the speed of light) squared, which led to the creation of the atomic bomb. The third major paper in 1905 confirmed the atomic theory of matter. Einstein addressed Browning motion, an irregular motion of microscopic particles suspended in a liquid of gas.

Looking at the sun validated the brilliance of the sun god. In 1919, a solar eclipse proved Einstein's General Theory of Relativity. Observations confirmed that light rays were deflected by the gravity of the sun in just the amount Einstein had predicted. The "blind beetle's" track, the path of light, was curved by gravity.

The Great Depression signaled the end of the morning scarab era and the return of Re at noon, the harsh incarnation of the sun god.

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]