Has 2020 really been so bad? - Page 11 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Those who do not remember the past are condemned to relive it. Note: nostalgia *is* allowed.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
@Agent Steel

Misty said it all.

I am not going to past common knowledge here. You do the research and get back to me.
MistyTiger wrote:Wow about the no racism in the US. It does exist.

Anyone who denies racism exists is willfully ignorant and blind.

The OP comes off as self-absorbed in this thread. He refuses to see or consider what others have written...all the posts that do not align with his opinions.

Of course racism exists. There just isn't any such thing as "systemic" racism. To say there is dangerous and divisive!

We need to stop making this claim in order to grow as a society.
Agent Steel wrote:Of course racism exists. There just isn't any such thing as "systemic" racism. To say there is dangerous and divisive!

We need to stop making this claim in order to grow as a society.

Ok. So you believe in racism's existence. I will stand down on that point.

Well, I believe in systemic racism. My past experiences have proved to me that there is a massive divide in society. It is about class differences, color differences, cultural differences...even language differences. Some Americans cannot stand the sight of bilingual signs and they refuse to learn a second language. I find that rude and stupid. I grew up in a multilingual household and I can understand several languages. I cannot claim fluency but I can understand some basics to be understood. Life is more brilliant since I accept the differences in language and behavior. I work around Indonesians at work and one of them is a close contact and she cheers me up and she's just cute. She can be more helpful than my past white colleagues, actually. She and I have this understanding that I rarely have with other nonfamily members. It works great and when I leave the company, I will miss her a lot.
2020 has been great for me. Business was great and continues to keep growing in 2021. I am by far in the best mental health I have been in many years. Life is good, despite a world-wide pandemic. :)
Brio wrote:2020 has been great for me. Business was great and continues to keep growing in 2021. I am by far in the best mental health I have been in many years. Life is good, despite a world-wide pandemic. :)

Same. I have grown so much in 2020, in many aspects of life.
Agent Steel wrote:Same. I have grown so much in 2020, in many aspects of life.

I had a great year in 2020, so did my children. My son in law is swamped with work and had to hire a bunch of new people to help out. This is related to the fact that a lot of work has moved to the digital world in the Internet. Those with that set of skills are thriving.

The actual argument (that the definition is being […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Europe being a "tool" in all this is ju[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

...Inane nonsense seeking to derail the topic... […]

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/171886694534[…]