Cossacks - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Those who do not remember the past are condemned to relive it. Note: nostalgia *is* allowed.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Skynet

Cossacks are the Warrior people of the Russians. I met a cossack who was a coke dealer, he spoke perfectly Bosnian language (he served probably in Balkan War), he did not identify him as Russian.

Are they Slavs? Or a mix of Slavs and Tartars? Why they are smaller then average Russian. We South-Slavs are far taller then Russians.

What is the provenience of this people, who learn with the age of 7 to shoot?

One of my ancestors got wounded in the Ottoman-Russian Krim war... we Sandzaks have the tradition when a son is born to buy a gun and as soon as the son can hold the weapon he gets it as present. We have the saying:" Our homes, our barraks."
By litwin
Sandzak wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOFFKD7QGvk

Cossacks are the Warrior people of the Russians. I met a cossack who was a coke dealer, he spoke perfectly Bosnian language (he served probably in Balkan War), he did not identify him as Russian.

Are they Slavs? Or a mix of Slavs and Tartars? Why they are smaller then average Russian. We South-Slavs are far taller then Russians.

What is the provenience of this people, who learn with the age of 7 to shoot?

One of my ancestors got wounded in the Ottoman-Russian Krim war... we Sandzaks have the tradition when a son is born to buy a gun and as soon as the son can hold the weapon he gets it as present. We have the saying:" Our homes, our barraks."

SO MANY QUESTIONS SO FEW ANSWERS , Cossacks 2021

the real Cossacks were Ukrainian semi -nomads who lived in no-man lands between Polish-Litwin confederation and Ottoman lands, Muscovite "Cossacks " are something totally different , Bydlo (slaves) serving dogs to Moscow despot - great khan (czar)

@Rugoz You are a fuckin' moralist, Russia coul[…]

First two sentences: "The ICJ didn't say tha[…]

In my opinion, masculinity has declined for all of[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

It is easy to tell the tunnel was made of pre fab […]