The Rustat hearing at Cambridge should be a turning point in the war against woke - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Those who do not remember the past are condemned to relive it. Note: nostalgia *is* allowed.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Potemkin wrote:You think being involved in the trans-Atlantic slave trade is "no reason at all"? As I said, you've been in Cambridge too long, @noemon. You've gone native. :lol:

Cambridge as a Uni was in one way or another involved in the slave trade as was the royal family at the time as was the entire social apparatus. This guy in particular did not even make money off the slave trade. Zero, nada, he lost his minor investment in the African Trading Company that was chaired by Charles, the King of Britain. The money he endowed to Cambridge were not slave-trade money.

You 've gone totally woke because you are not even being honest and worst of all not even with your own self.

You keep mentioning Cambridge as an ad-hom, erotokrite but Greeks were being sold into slavery by Muslims all the way up to 1920.

Excuse me for not giving a shit about your totally faux virtue-signalling.

@ness31

Who are you kidding dudette? Putin rails against the transgender in every speech he makes including the one I linked to in the OP. The one you thought prudent to defend. He's fishing for people like you.
I’m not sure this suppression of darker parts of history is healthy or warranted, even with something as grim as the Trans Atlantic slave trade :hmm: .
Even if memorials exist of people who did unsavoury things in a time when it was acceptable this doesn’t mean they are revered. The memorial serves to open dialogue.

Is the commemoration of ANZAC day or Remembrance Day a call to venerate war and blood shed, or is it meant to actually achieve the opposite?
Who are you kidding dudette? Putin rails against the transgender in every speech he makes including the one I linked to in the OP. The one you thought prudent to defend. He's fishing for people like you.

Ah yes, I looked for that speech on the internet everywhere and I could only find a 2 minute clip. But you’ve managed to find a nice pre packaged article for myself and everyone to digest. You are too kind :)

Also, I can’t verify that he rails against transgender issues in every speech because I CANT FIND ANY!

But if he’s railing against biological males fucking over woman in sport then good on him. Feminists should themselves have been threatening to go nuclear over this absolute total bullshit.

Also, the Russians are apparently not fans of Isr[…]

Some examples: https://twitter.com/OnlinePalEng/s[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I do not have your life Godstud. I am never going[…]

He's a parasite

Trump Derangement Syndrome lives. :O