Circumcision versus transgender hormones in children - Page 48 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Do you think the following should be banned for these children?

both should be allowed
2
11%
circumcision should be allowed, but not transgender hormones
6
33%
transgender hormones should be allowed, but not circumcision
1
6%
both should not be allowed
9
50%
#15287464
Most of what your cult calls Trans people, are just delusional people with mental problems, and not truly transitioning. I posted a video showing a so-called trans person, who was actually a man, using a woman's washroom and getting called out for this foolishness, at which point he started to get aggressive. He was clearly an adult male(a man). He "identified" as a woman, but we know that's a lie that mentally ill people tell themselves. If it's irrelevant then that makes your ideology irrelevant as well! :lol:

There is no such fool thing as a cis anything. There are women and there are men. Your ideological fuckery and name-changing doesn't change reality. Stop with the cult lingo. I speak English, not your activist "Woke" rhetoric.

People attack people all the time, and it's only people like you who want to attribute everything to gender, when there are probably 1,000 other reasons for violence. You are a victim in search of a crime. :knife:
#15287474
A documentary of more detransitioners admitting they are being lied to by psychotic adults, from Australia:


Pants-of-dog wrote:So we are just going to ignore the transphobic murder of a cis woman.


You mean like how you have repeatedly ignored the rape of women by your tranvestite friends that have happened in bathrooms, prisons and elsewhere women have had their spaces invaded?

Curious that you now demand others pay attention, but this is typical from you and your boring demands; your posts reek of a male entitlement not lost on women who've dealt with your sort, something that's noticeable when posts aren't even directed to you but you act like every single one is and demand answers as if people like me are here to convince obviously delusional nutcases like you, despite repeatedly telling you otherwise. Perhaps not enough people in your life have told you this, but you're not special, PoD, you're just a typical liberal with a boring smugness to match that thinks being generally polite disguises what a psycho you are in your incessant defence of a child-abusing and misogynistic movement.

It is very rich you demand others respond after you repeatedly ignore the eugenics nature of the ideology you subscribe to that has normalised child abuse in the form of sterilising young people and mutilating their genitals and in the process, causing them to be Big Pharma customers for life, who ignores the many men who have raped and otherwise sexually assaulted women in what were once female spaces, who ignores schoolgirls being raped in their school bathrooms, who ignores the many detransitioners who say they were lied to by this cult, who ignores how Big Pharma is making a killing off this ideology that brings them billions in profits and ignores the many paedos associated with the ideology behind this movement and then all the paedos that play a part within it...etc.etc.etc.

You get points for comedy though. :lol:
#15287476
skinster wrote:blah blah blah blah

Why do you keep posting bollocks?

As we are discussing minors...

If you look at the statistics, you will see that transgender and nonbinary adolescents are twice as likely to experience sexual violence as their peers but are less likely to attempt rape or commit sexual assault.

See: Trans Teens Less Likely to Commit Acts of Sexual Violence, Says New Study

If you insist on talking about trans women (men pretending to be women), the offending rates are much the same as natal men based on court appearances when they are 6 times as likely to end up in court and 18 times as likely to be convicted.

:)
Last edited by ingliz on 19 Sep 2023 11:33, edited 2 times in total.
#15287478
Transgender women men exhibit a male-type pattern of criminality: Implications for legislators and policy makers.
In 2018 the MOJ released statistics showing half of the people in prison who declare themselves transgender have been sentenced with one or more sexual offences. We have now obtained new data which is the clearest and most recent evidence confirming the vast majority of these trans sex offenders were born are male. These MOJ statistics show that transgender women men exhibit a male-type pattern of criminality. We conclude that transwomen men in prison exhibit a propensity to sexual crime that matches their birth sex and not their gender identity. This is relevant and necessary information when making legislation and policies designed to keep women safe.
https://fairplayforwomen.com/transgende ... -offences/

(edited slightly to use language reflecting reality)

Back on topic, a "trans" person of five years admits this whole ideology is delusional and dangerous bullshit
#15287490
skinster wrote:someone who believes men can be women if they identify as such

I don't believe that men can be women. :lol:

That doesn't mean that men pretending to be women can't be treated as women by society if society chooses to play pretend.
psychopathy

I don't understand why you find my oft-stated position so difficult to get your head around - I don't give a fuck what transgenders identify as or how they express that identity. They could identify as giraffes and stretch their necks for all I care.

As to gender-confirming surgery, it's their body to do with what they please.

Regret or delight, they chose their path.


:)
#15287498


ingliz wrote:I don't believe that men can be women. :lol:


I know the idea is funny :lol: , but you also have placed yourself on the same side as some of the delusional cult members on this board - PoD and SO in particular - who believe men can be women if they say they are, despite the reality of...life.

That doesn't mean that men pretending to be women can't be treated as women by society if society chooses to play pretend.


First, it's a deeply misogynistic idea that women are a costume to be worn. But I imagine you like the other two blokes who cheerlead for gender ideology don't care about that..so let's move on.

Then I guess you've missed the debate within society where the vast majority of people are not playing-pretend to these delusions. You can see in U.S. society where some states affirm the delusional cult and others, increasingly, oppose it. You can see in European countries how a number of states have banned medicating minors because of the pushback within society and the dangers of the meds. You can see how politicians across the board are being forced to state basic things a child can answer, such as answering the question, what is a woman? You can see how political parties - including the Labour govt in the U.K. - have lost a massive amount of support because certain politicians act like an answer to that question is difficult, to the point where the current LOTO has turned around on pretending there is a question mark over the question, of course because he wants to win the next election.

..and I guess you missed the part which I have showed you a few times, where the law firm working on behalf of trans lobby group admitted they have to push through laws under stealth because society would not play pretend if it was done in full view.

So your idea that society is behind this movement - that has captured institutions via stealth, in what is a top-down movement rather than a bottom-up civil rights movement as it likes to identify with - is incorrect. But anyway, it sucks for your ilk because the side of the debate that you pretend you're not on, which include people like PoD and SO, has reached its peak. My side of the debate are the ones who are winning today and I predicted this would happen many years ago, particularly because of the dangerous medical test that is a big part of this movement - and making Big Pharma billions, but that's just a minor factor to some people here :lol: - and the growth of the detransioners movement, the latter of which are not as uncommon as they once were..

I don't understand why you find my oft-stated position so difficult to get your head around - I don't give a fuck what transgenders identify as or how they express that identity.


Yeah, you don't care despite constantly debating those of us who do and constantly tagging me into posts on this subject. You're not fooling anyone. For example, if I didn't care about a topic, guess what I'd do? Not talk about it. That would be a display of not caring. But for you, this is the only thing you post about these days. :lol:

As to gender-confirming surgery, it's their body to do with what they please.

Regret or delight, they chose their path.


Are you familiar with the concept of informed consent? A lot of the young people who get sterilised and mutilated and understand that's what happened, eventually, and then speak out against it, admit they didn't have informed consent. What they do have before these meds and surgeries is indemnity forms to to say they can't sue if anything happens to them...for what should obvious reasons to anyone paying attention. Just as what happened with the Covid jabs. And the obvious reasons are both are in their experimental stage, and we're increasingly learning the many dangers of both too.

Pants-of-dog wrote:No one answers my questions.


But I did. Here it is again in italics since you ignored it in just the way I said in that post how you ignore things, while demanding others answer you :lol:

It is very rich you demand others respond after you repeatedly ignore the eugenics nature of the ideology you subscribe to that has normalised child abuse in the form of sterilising young people and mutilating their genitals and in the process, causing them to be Big Pharma customers for life, who ignores the many men who have raped and otherwise sexually assaulted women in what were once female spaces, who ignores schoolgirls being raped in their school bathrooms, who ignores the many detransitioners who say they were lied to by this cult, who ignores how Big Pharma is making a killing off this ideology that brings them billions in profits and ignores the many paedos associated with the ideology behind this movement and then all the paedos that play a part within it...etc.etc.etc.

#15287503
@skinster

If you stopped lying, I wouldn't have to correct you.

1. Your misuse of sources and statistics is now to be expected and very cavalier.

2. Your ridiculous assertion that all transgender sexual encounters are coerced is perverse.

and

3. Your whining parade of grotesques, who must have signed those indemnity forms where the irreversible nature of their chosen treatment was laid out in black and white, do not help your argument.

Are you familiar with the concept of informed consent?

Yes.

It boils down to capacity, and like you, I leave that for our lawmakers to decide.


:)
Last edited by ingliz on 19 Sep 2023 17:16, edited 3 times in total.
#15287516
skinster wrote:Uh-oh, he's triggered again.

That is lazy.

If we are trading memes...

Ficki Fiona*, the triggered feminist, thinks that a meme will bring the conversation to an end.


* Courtesy of your best new best friend Donald Trump, tweet, June 2016.


:lol:
#15287521
skinster wrote:this is the only thing you post about these days.

Well, it passes the time, and I find it amusing watching people get so het up about fuck all.


:)
#15287528
skinster wrote:^ Thanks for your opinion, but I'm going to choose not to trust the opinion of someone who believes men can be women if they identify as such. :lol:


I’d rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy. :smokin:
#15287537
Since there was no clarification, it makes sense to assume that transphobic people feel justified attacking and harassing cis women of they honestly believe that the cis woman is a trans woman.

Since that is the case, the criticism that trans people are accosting women on bathrooms can he dismissed.
#15287546
13 facts about puberty blockers progressives are hiding from you
The following 13 facts have solid valid + reliable evidence to support them. I have a ongoing reference list in Zotero and I add citations daily as I research and conduct literature searches. Whenever possible I try to include the relevant studies here in my Substack articles. References are now tacked onto the end.

Consider becoming a paid subscriber to help this publication research and write posts like this to expose the truth about Puberty Blockers aka Lupron and to debunk Gender Affirming Care.

Puberty Blocker (PuBl) is on the Hazardous Drugs List

Leuprolide Acetate is listed on the NIOSH Hazardous Drugs List. In Canada, it is listed on the provincial Hazardous Drug or Anti-Neoplastic Drugs lists. Occupational exposure requires PPE commensurate with any other parenteral cancer chemotherapy drug. The video which BC Children’s Hospital provides to instruct parents on administering Lupron to their kids does not include a warning about Universal Precautions required. The BCCH website which promotes Lupron for Pediatric Gender Dysphoria does not provide any Universal Precaution or Hazardous Drug warning. In fact the manufacturer’s video instructs the viewer to pull back the syringe and expel air — an obvious NO-NO with a Hazardous Drug. Are pregnant or conceiving mothers of Lupron Gender Dysphoria kids warned about the danger to them or their fetus? GnRHa is a teratogen.

PuBl has a 3 decades long history of significant + severe iatrogenic harm

Mounds of evidence, painstakingly collected for over 2 decades by former Emergency Room Nurse and Paralegal Lynne Millican. Lupron Victim Hub contains a wealth of damning information about Lupron’s debilitating effect on thousand and thousand of people, mainly women, who took it unsuspectingly when their doctor’s prescribed it unsuspectingly. TAP Pharmaceutical has a known history of exaggerating benefits and understating harmful effects of GnRHa, including falsifying clinical data supporting the use of Lupron for endometrial pain.

PuBl was intended to be a compassionate option to surgical castration

of the testicles in men with end stage metastatic prostate cancer — truly this made the synthesis of GnRH analogue so revolutionary! No more surgical removal of testicles to induce hypoandrogenism! Can you imagine the significance? How twisted that now we live in a time where GnRHa means the child patient will most certainly undergo surgical excision of the gonads? A drug created to save the gonads is being used to destroy them. Deliberately. As part of an experiment. To affirm an adolescent feeling.

No valid + reliable evidence exists to prove that PuBl saves kids’ lives

However much valid + reliable evidence exists to suggest that PuBl pose an iatrogenic danger to children. Over a quarter century of caseload evidence exist to prove that GnRH agonist is a poison to the human body and must be restricted severely. The deluge of useless studies that Gender Affirmation-biased researchers and clinicians publish, and the “trans kid” agenda which the compliant media continues to promote without critically questioning it, has caused pediatric medicine and counseling therapy also, to falter + fail society.

PuBl does not affirm a child, it lobotomises the hypothalamus and pituitary

The Hypothalamus is the smart centre and the Pituitary is the master gland of the brain. These two parts of the brain regulate and manage many other functions in the brain and nervous system and body. GnRH analogue lobotomises, ie neurally isolates + stuns + shrinks, these brain centres. To use a physical example: when you stunt the power centre and electric circuitry of your computer and interrupt its major OS upgrade, you could brick your computer, or otherwise render it unusable.

PuBl shuts down a major neuromodulation mechanism — the HPG Axis

PuBl are used to suppress sex drive in pedophiles because GnRH analogue is the chemical version of castration, de-sexing. The Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Gonadal Axis is the neuro-endocrine mechanism through which the gonads and the brain communicate. GnRH analogue severs the connection between the H+P and the G of the HPG. Sex isn’t just for procreation, it is for a bunch of other important metabolic and immune and thinking functions. When you chemically alter a child’s brain in this way before it has had a chance to fully grow, what are you doing? Probably not affirming them. Dis-homeostasis of the HPG Axis is a driver of neurodegeneration.

PuBl interrupts the neuromodulating effect of the Gonads on the adrenal system

PuBl interrupts the capacity of the sex organs to down-regulate immune and stress (flight or fight) responses. Estrogen enhances and Testosterone inhibits HPA function. Crudely meaning E intensifies and T stunts emotional reactivity. PuBl create an unnatural hormonal balance in the body by suppressing all gonadotropins. A 2014 case presentation of 3 young children with precocious puberty treated with PuBl (access a copy at the end of this list) concluded that, any factor that inhibits the action of estrogen or decreases its serum levels (such as seen with GnRHa) can potentially trigger mood instability or even psychotic symptoms because estrogen regulates dopamine DR-2 and 5H2Ta, and these two neurochemicals play a role in signalling the HPA Axis to respond to stress in a fight/flight/freeze as well as immune response.

PuBl impairs glucose metabolism and promotes insulin resistance

Estrogen receptors in the brain regulate body weight, energy expenditure and fat distribution. Multiple studies demonstrate an association between dysfunction of the reproductive neuroendocrine axis and insulin resistance, ie hyperinsulinema. Insulin plays a role in reproduction at the hypothalamic level. In fact, insulin research has begun to implicate insulin in the regulation of hypothalamic GnRH pulsatile activity.

Individuals with a damaged HPA Axis mimic a dysphoria symptom profile

Attachment disorders, childhood maltreatment, and Adverse Childhood Events (ACEs) damage the HPA Axis and produce altered and chronic stress responses. Children with neurodevelopmental disorders such as autism will have an atypical HPA Axis. These kids will present to clinicians + counsellors with the same symptom profile as sex/body/gender dysphoria. Differential diagnosis is key to screening theses kids out of the Gender Affirming Care pathway.

PuBl is not licensed to “affirm gender” in children

GnRHa makers have a consistent and lengthy history of exaggerating benefits and understating adverse reactions throughout the lifetime of their product. They continue to fudge the data, to manipulate comparatives to distort results. In fact TAP Holdings confessed to falsification of clinical data — Andrew Friedman made up the data to support treatment of endometrial disease. AbbVie knows well no evidence exists to support the use of GnRHa to affirm pediatric gender, it chooses to say nothing and in fact pays organisations and clinicians who promote Lupron as a remedy for gender confusion in kids.

97.5% of kids who socially transition by taking opposite sex names and pronouns end up on both puberty blockers + cross hormones.1

The transgender-friendly study by Olson, Gender Identity 5 Years After Social Transition, refers to a follow-up study that followed paediatric patients who had transitioned 1.5 years prior to the study for 3.8 years intended to tract the rates of transition in youth—published in Pediatrics August 2022. Olson inadvertently demonstrated that social transitioning locks a child into a path they cannot get themselves out of. Chemical castration + cross sex hormone results in the sterilization of the child. Olson raised questions about desistance, given the very high drop-off rate in the study — N = 317 at the start and N = 97 at the end. The extremely high levels of testosterone increase the likelihood of early hysterectomy d/t the toxic effect of testosterone on the female reproductive tract.

Puberty blockers are a euphemism for a chemical castration drug called GnRHa, marketed under the name Lupron in America.

Lupron is used by some American states to chemically castrate sex offenders + pedophiles to reduce recidivism. Chemical castration has a reasonably lengthy history in American jurisprudence and it remains highly controversial as a means of controlling offenders because its efficacy wanes when the offender stops taking the drug and ongoing use increases the risk of serious life threatening diseases such as metabolic syndrome, insulin resistance, and increased risk of cognitive decline and dementia.

The ACLU is fighting against the mandatory chemical castration of pedophiles/sex offenders and fighting for the mandatory chemical castration of gender non conforming children.

The Rolling Stone Magazine reported on the Alabama mandate to chemically castrate child sex offenders. The article points to the myriad of health concerns related to chemical castration and discusses the ethical implications and concerns of such an invasive procedure mandated by government. Rolling Stone Magazine also explored the efficacy of chemical castration for reducing recidivism.
https://www.badhijabi.com/p/lupron-is-s ... rophylaxis
#15287562
Pants-of-dog wrote:@Godstud just insults people.
@Pants-of-dog You just lie constantly. You lie to others. You lie to children. You can't tell the truth, and that's why people like you believe that men can be women and dogs can be cats. That is your ideology. That is your cult. :moron:

Fuck off with your use of "cis". That's your ideological driven bullshit designed to demean normal people. It's a derogatory term aimed at men and women who don't ascribe to your cult's lies. It's the same as when you and your CULT call women "chestfeeders" or "birthing people". :knife:

I hope you never inflict your ideology on your children.
  • 1
  • 46
  • 47
  • 48
  • 49
  • 50
  • 55
Second Armenian Genocide

It is not complex. 1) Jurisdiction does not give[…]

Syrian war thread

Good article in this tweet about the new partners[…]

@annatar1914 demographic conquest With a fe[…]

Yes, I said that, that the well-off who loan mone[…]