Where Are You On The Political Compass - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.
It's funny to see how some of us here who constantly spews out hate speech are regarded as moderates on this chart.

Mine:
Economic Left/Right: -1.0
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.72

I think there should be a third dimension to distinguish anybody who makes to many conflicting answers...
hey thanks for the extremely open and non biased op, appreciate it :)

i cant remember my exact coordinates, but i was around -4 on left/right axis and -3 on auth/lib axis. but yeah, i dont think this test is the best because of too little options, too little axises and some questions just not relating to politics at all (religious =/= authoritarian right)
One thing I do want to mention about the political compass is that its various "psychological stereotypes" are usually true. As someone who is in the "Authoritarian Left" myself, I find this to be more true. Here are some English texted examples:

I am against Marijuana usage. I am for the working class and I am against the wealthy elite.
I blame the American culture and Americana for most of the world's social problems that has been decaying civilization since the 1950's.
I do have an envious personality. ;)
My favourite sex is BDSM!
I do think that all organized religions such as Islam or the Roman Catholic Church should be destroyed.
This is true! Almost everything I hate is socially liberal.
JohnRawls wrote:I know how it works and we honestly discussed this test so many times. In my opinion anybody going outside -/+2 -/+2 are lunatics honestly. While anybody inside are sane but boring people. :)

I'm ultimately boring then. I got 0/0

@Tainari88 , @Godstud @Rich , @Verv , @Po[…]

Blah blah. If Russia uses nukes, the rest of the […]

World War II Day by Day

March 29, Friday Mackenzie King wins Canadian el[…]

Hmmm, it the Ukraine aid package is all over main[…]