1) I think she has a good shot at it, because Biden's corruption is becoming clearer with the recent release of more documents by John Solomon.
2) You do realize that the income tax was never intended to be paid by middle class or working class people at all. It was a tax on the rich. There is a fool born everyday, which is why that lie still works.
3) That's because they don't allow corporations to charge extortionate rates for health care.
4) US debt to GDP is north of 100%. It will destroy the US economy very quickly.
5) Only people with pre-existing conditions are screaming to keep ObamaCare.
6) The math is simple.
7) The health system needs to be reformed.
Providing universal coverage to a corrupt system preserves corruption and forces everyone to pay. It will be universally unpopular.
9) US residents pay capital gains tax. Financial transactions tax is popular in Europe, because it's hard to get people to pay capital gains tax. That's why VAT is popular in Europe too.
10) Sorry billionaires? Wall Street has already said that if the Democrats run Warren, they will starve the DNC for cash. Have you noticed the difference in fund raising between Trump and all of the DNC candidates combined? Trump is dwarfing them.
11) The US was founded on a tax revolution. I don't think they are going to risk doubling taxes and then putting a gun to everyone's head. If Warren is that smart, she would understand immediately that the Secret Service would not be able to protect her.
12) She would have to betray the Kurds, and then some...
13) If that's the case, it's even worse for Democrats. That's registered voters. Add 2-3% to Trump's numbers, because likely voters will push Trump's numbers up considerably.
1) John is a Fox hack working with the crook Lev Parnas. You want corruption? Lev has agreed to flip, which means his connection to Putin will see the light of day.
2) Welcome to the planet? Since you are new, I should tell you that, since the late 1800s, the Modern World has taxes. You can always move to Somalia.
3) It's because they are Single Payer. People change jobs, so insurance doesn't worry about the long term. But, in Single Payer, it is in the governments interest to save money. So Britain has one of the best preventitive care programs in the world.
4) That's not what macroeconomists say. But they do worry we throw money away on foolish wars and tax cuts, while ignoring things the country needs to do.
5) Hardly. There are millions that never had regular health care before.
6) You do love fiction, but this really isn't the place for it.
First, getting insurance out of health care will remove one of the largest parts of the corruption. That also removes roughly 20% of the cost of health care. But you do have a point, in a perfect world, we would get this done, and move on. But in the country, it's one excruciatingly painful step at a time.
9) As the world's financial cop, we are in a uniquely good position to find and deal with all manner of financial crimes. It's something we need to do a lot more of even if this doesn't happen.
10) Something similar happened in the Great Depression. Business did fight FDR, but they eventually went back to running their businesses. Yes, it'll a fight, no it's not a reason to panic.
11) Most people don't like tax cheats. Your fantasy world may be based on Rambo macho, but use a little common sense, fer chrissake.
12) Trump already betrayed the Kurds, that ship has sailed.
13) Even with a candidate as lousy as Hillary was, with the Russian attacks, Comey screwing up, and all the other crap.. She got 3 MILLION more votes. Whoever the next candidate is will get 4 or 5 million more votes. If Trump wins, it will be due to the Electoral College.