Who is going to win democrat nominee 2020? - Page 17 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Who is going to win democrat nominee?

Bernie Sanders
47%
Joe Biden
39%
Elizabeth Warren
8%
Other
6%
late wrote:There were several reasons Hillary lost, assuming that was what you were babbling about. Putin, Comey, that she was not a good campaigner, and that she had been subjected to decades of lies and crazy conspiracy theories.

The economy is going to sour because of the plague, and the electorate is going to turn against Trump because the economy sucks, and because he botched the response to that crisis.

LOL Not babbling you obviously got me crystal clear or you wouldn't be so triggered. :D

Hillary lost because she was fake and crooked as hell and she represented what Obama fostered. Democrats are losers because they haven't governed in decades. People were and are sick and tired of it that's why Democrats continue to lose.

Yea and Trump is going to be impeached for Russia. When will leftist stop sticking your fingers in the light sockets. Its pathetic you wish for massive death and your retirement fund to be drained just for your team to win. LOL
On Mayor Butt dropping out;

blackjack21 wrote:
I never thought he was going anywhere. He's well-spoken, but he's gay. You lose the black vote and the evangelicals that way. I am surprised that the party apparently paid everyone off except Warren to wrap it up and throw in behind Biden, because Biden obviously can't beat Trump. Rush Limbaugh apologizes (a very rare thing for him) about assuring his listeners that Biden wouldn't be the nominee, but asserts that the Democratic establishment is doing this to save their own hides.

He didn't have a snowball's chance in hell.

Biden is the designated loser for 2020, because there's nobody who's got a chance of winning until at least 2024, if that, on the political horizon. 2024 rolls along and the Dems will have either settled their inter-party factionalism or split into different parties-a distinct possibility.
annatar1914 wrote:Your mother and father teach you to talk like that to a lady?

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Lol. He doesn't like it that I can vote in Mexico and get a bunch of Mexican loving old people to vote for Sanders or against Trump. Lol.

It doesn't matter. You can tell who is the most effective by how bad the opposites get with them.

That video BJ did let me know he has problems with my truth.

I invite him to keep going for me. I will miss him when I go.

The other one? Never can give him much credit. Lol. He never got an education. :)

You reminded me just now of my husband Annatar2014. Caballero. 100%.

I agree with your last post @annatar1914 that is exactly what it going to happen!
annatar1914 wrote:On Mayor Butt dropping out;

He didn't have a snowball's chance in hell.

Biden is the designated loser for 2020, because there's nobody who's got a chance of winning until at least 2024, if that, on the political horizon. 2024 rolls along and the Dems will have either settled their inter-party factionalism or split into different parties-a distinct possibility.

He may not have had any real shot this time around, but Pete Buttigieg is only 38 years old. He's got a long future with the Democratic party if he wants it.

Once upon a time, we weren't ready to let blacks vote, and the thought of a black man running for President was just absurd, because we weren't ready for a black President.

Then we had a black President.

There was a time when we wouldn't let women vote, and we surely weren't ready to see a woman run for President. Then the nominee of one of the two major parties was a woman.

Pete Buttigieg, either despite his homosexuality or because of it (if it even proves to be a factor at all), is poised to be a major player for a very long time, and it wouldn't surprise me in the least if, one day, the former Mayor resided in the White House.
Finfinder wrote:
that's why Democrats continue to lose.

Actually, there was a Blue wave in the last election.

Which is part of the reason you will continue to lose. Most of the country has had enough of the crazy and the incompetence. An incompetence grotesquely exemplified by the mishandling of the corona crisis.
late wrote:Actually, there was a Blue wave in the last election.

Which is part of the reason you will continue to lose. Most of the country has had enough of the crazy and the incompetence. An incompetence grotesquely exemplified by the mishandling of the corona crisis.

It was more like a ripple and I acknowledged that. You can't run and win elections long term just because you don't like a guys personality. If you wouldn't have supported squandering the do nothing Blue ripple with useless wasted fake investigations and a two tier justice system one for Democrats and a different one for Republicans you might have a point. Seriously what have the Democrats even accomplished in the last 30 years since Clinton was president? The two most popular politicians are change agents, Trump and Bernie, when are going to learn?

Spare us all the fake outrage when 63,000 people a year die of the flu, you are selling snow to the Eskimos
late wrote:You keep thinking I am like you.

I am not.

You are nothing like me I don't lie to myself, and I'm not scared to take someone's quote and make a case. I don't take 3 or 4 words from a sentence and twist it to fit my argument and pretend like everyone doesn't see it. Something you and the liberal press seem to never get right.
late wrote:Actually, there was a Blue wave in the last election.

The corona virus is a worldwide issue, not an American issue. To date, there have been some 95,180 cases worldwide. 3,254 of those cases have ended in death. Of those numbers,124 cases of the virus have been reported in the United States. That number is so small in comparison it's almost statistically non-existent.

Of those 124 cases reported, 45 of those were people returning from a cruise. The flawed quarantine procedures aboard that cruise ship were put in place while the ship was in Yokohama, Japan, and were not the result of anything done or not done by the US government.

Not even 1% of all corona virus reports have been in the United States. How can you make a reasonable argument that it's been mishandled?
ProPhoto wrote:
The corona virus is a worldwide issue, not an American issue. To date, there have been some 95,180 cases worldwide. 3,254 of those cases have ended in death. Of those numbers,124 cases of the virus have been reported in the United States. That number is so small in comparison it's almost statistically non-existent.

Of those 124 cases reported, 45 of those were people returning from a cruise. The flawed quarantine procedures aboard that cruise ship were put in place while the ship was in Yokohama, Japan, and were not the result of anything done or not done by the US government.

Not even 1% of all corona virus reports have been in the United States. How can you make a reasonable argument that it's been mishandled?

I have to agree. Generally speaking, it's far too early to claim that the US has fucked anything up any more than the rest of the world.

That said, I do wonder how many people are going unconfirmed since it seems like we are not doing the volume of testing that many other countries are doing. FOr example, hospitals in my area are not testing. THey are only being tested by the county in limited numbers.

That said, it will be come somewhat apparent via the death rates.
colliric wrote:
1) I'm not the only one who thinks Hillary is dumb enough to go again, this time for VP.

2) Democrats thinking Creepy Joe Biden can win in November is surreal. He's terrible.

1) You mean there are other people that inept at politics?

Btw, it's not her choice...

2) Yeah. He's pretty bad. Which means he's only a thousand times better than Trump. I'd hoped for better.
Rancid wrote:I have to agree. Generally speaking, it's far too early to claim that the US has fucked anything up any more than the rest of the world.

That said, I do wonder how many people are going unconfirmed since it seems like we are not doing the volume of testing that many other countries are doing. FOr example, hospitals in my area are not testing. THey are only being tested by the county in limited numbers.

That is probably because they do not have the required symptoms of covid-19 to waste a test kit.
Looks like Joe Biden will be the Democrat nominee this year.
annatar1914 wrote:If I said that you never cease to amaze me, i'd be lying, because you're exactly what I've seen all my life in certain quarters of the South.

Maybe that is because I am a Christian that has received amazing grace. Southern Baptist.
Praise the Lord.
Sanders will probably have to carry Michigan next week to stay in this and he's trailing Biden by 7 points in the polls.

So disappointing. After Nevada he looked unstoppable, then came the Cuban exiles and before you knew it MSNBC was playing videos of Bernie from 1988 discussing the Soviet economy. After that it felt like something was wrong with the momentum.

The chimp question: https://www.newsweek.com/coul[…]

Again, this is not some sort of weird therapy w[…]

Indictments have occured in Arizona over the fake […]

Ukraine already has cruise missiles (Storm Shadow)[…]