Am I racist in your opinion? - Page 8 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Am I racist?

Yes
56%
No
44%
Julian658 wrote:Provide equal opportunities to all.

Are you saying that white people do not provide equal opportunities to all?

What else can white people do about their racism?
Pants-of-dog wrote:Are you saying that white people do not provide equal opportunities to all?

What else can white people do about their racism?

white people should be separated into two categories.
Rich white people and normal white people.
Rich white people are the ones repaonaible for 80% of worlds misery.
Normal white people are just lucky to live in the same world that rich white people live, and most of the times they get asafucked by the rich whit epeople ass much as African, Asian and Middle Eastern people.

And to set the boundary of where are those rich white people, the answer is simple, mega cities of West. Used to be in middle east, but since renaissance the power holding shifted west.

Thus please, when yall complaining about white racism, don't include us normal whit epeople we make 98% of white population and its not our fault for all this shit that's happening, we are the exact same as you N***** and yellows.

PS term white people is racism and you all using it and noone complained, if anyone complains about word N*****, he is just idiot, because you don't see the point.
I just realised word N***** isnt shown on this site :lol: :lol: :lol:
N***** N***** N***** N***** N***** N*****

Lol it shows nothing
Let's try some other racist words a d temra if it does the same then :D .
Snowflake
Whitey
Snowhite
White people
Yellow people
Black people
N*****
Negro
N****
Interesting. Hmmmm N***** isnt fine but Negro is? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah it doesn't matter if you're racist, as long you're not racist to African people.
This is idiotic, if you are, to not allow racism, then censor all kinds of racism, not only racism against Africans
Hellas me ponas wrote:white people should be separated into two categories.
Rich white people and normal white people.
Rich white people are the ones repaonaible for 80% of worlds misery.
Normal white people are just lucky to live in the same world that rich white people live, and most of the times they get asafucked by the rich whit epeople ass much as African, Asian and Middle Eastern people.

And to set the boundary of where are those rich white people, the answer is simple, mega cities of West. Used to be in middle east, but since renaissance the power holding shifted west.

Thus please, when yall complaining about white racism, don't include us normal whit epeople we make 98% of white population and its not our fault for all this shit that's happening, we are the exact same as you N***** and yellows.

PS term white people is racism and you all using it and noone complained, if anyone complains about word N*****, he is just idiot, because you don't see the point.

POD and his minions based their views on the economy and racism on the wealth and lifestyle of the top 0.1%.
@Julian658 I doubt very much that you are in the top 0.1% and yet you spout racist rhetoric, continually.
Godstud wrote:@Julian658 I doubt very much that you are in the top 0.1% and yet you spout racist rhetoric, continually.

You are not an Anglo Canadian and hence everything I say sounds racist to you. Actually anything said by anyone to the right of Mao sounds racist to you.
You have an obsession about crying racism 24/7.
@Julian658 My ethnicity is irrelevant(although I probably qualify as Anglo/Canadian), and you know it. This is imply a pathetic attempt to dismiss my facts due to some inherent bias you have.

You're a racist because of what you say and what you support/defend. That has nothing to do with me.
Godstud wrote:@Julian658 I doubt very much that you are in the top 0.1% and yet you spout racist rhetoric, continually.

If he spouts racist rhetoric, continually, then why doesn't he have a Yellow Card like me? You said that was the reason I got the Yellow Card. Could it have something to do with bias?

Godstud wrote:You're a racist because of what you say and what you support/defend. That has nothing to do with me.

I believe that is your "Trump Derangement Syndrome" working in you.
@Hindsite The Moderators have been been allowing some racism here, or most of the idiots would already all be on yellow cards. They have only really penalized the truly irredeemable shit that comes out of your mouth, so that there can be a discussion.

Trump has nothing to do with you being a racist. I can understand you wanting to try to push the blame onto another, though. That is what people of your ilk do. They don't want to accept responsibility for their own actions.

Sad.
Godstud wrote:Trump has nothing to do with you being a racist. I can understand you wanting to try to push the blame onto another, though. That is what people of your ilk do. They don't want to accept responsibility for their own actions.

Sad.

I am a Christian.
HalleluYah
You are a sunday christian. I know atheists who are more christian than you are. You're a racist, too.
Godstud wrote:You are a sunday christian. I know atheists who are more christian than you are. You're a racist, too.

You are just making up stuff now that doesn't even make sense.
It makes perfect sense. I don't have the time, or the crayons, to explain it to you.

Here's a definition, for you, though. If you still don't understand it, then you're simply being willfully ignorant.
Sunday Christian:
A Sunday Christian or Sunday morning Christian (also once-a-weeker) is a term of denunciation used to refer to someone who typically attends Christian church services on Sundays, but is presumed or witnessed not to adhere to the doctrines or rules of the religion (either actively or passively), or refuses to register as a church member. These members are sometimes considered to be hypocritical in how or what they practice due in part to their confusion or cherry-picking how they live their religion.
Godstud wrote:It makes perfect sense. I don't have the time, or the crayons, to explain it to you.

Here's a definition, for you, though. If you still don't understand it, then you're simply being willfully ignorant.
Sunday Christian:
A Sunday Christian or Sunday morning Christian (also once-a-weeker) is a term of denunciation used to refer to someone who typically attends Christian church services on Sundays, but is presumed or witnessed not to adhere to the doctrines or rules of the religion (either actively or passively), or refuses to register as a church member. These members are sometimes considered to be hypocritical in how or what they practice due in part to their confusion or cherry-picking how they live their religion.

That don't fit me at all. I am not hypocritical because I am a real Christian.
Anyone with common sense should know it when I say praise the Lord and halleluYah.
If all it takes to be a real christian is to say "Praise the Lord" after every post, and not defend the weak, help the poor, or exercise compassion, then that's easy.

Praise the Lord.

See? Now I'm a christian just like you. :knife:

PS: You lack common sense, and intellect, or you'd see what is so obvious to everyone else.
Godstud wrote:If all it takes to be a real christian is to say "Praise the Lord" after every post, and not defend the weak, help the poor, or exercise compassion, then that's easy.

Praise the Lord.

See? Now I'm a christian just like you. :knife:

PS: You lack common sense, and intellect, or you'd see what is so obvious to everyone else.

You have said yourself that you are an atheist. So it is obvious that you don't mean it when you say you are a Christian. But I mean that I am a Christian because I had an experience with the Holy Spirit when I became a true believer.
HalleluYah

@late So then...do you agree that it's fully a m[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Assuming it's true. What a jackass. It's like tho[…]

It's the Elite of the USA that is "jealous&q[…]

The dominant race of the planet is still the Whit[…]