Castrate pedophiles - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Castrate pedophiles

Yes
53%
No
47%
Other
No votes
0%
By late
SaddamHuseinovic wrote:
@Deutschmania Chemical castration is the best solution, whereas real castration or deathpenalty are inhuman.

We are talking about a lot of variety in behaviors and personality types. I am beginning to think we should match the solution to the problem. If there is a potential problem with compliance, real castration might be a better choice.

We prob need more research into treatment modalities so we know, for certain, what would work best in a particular situation.
By Skynet
If there is a potential problem with compliance, real castration might be a better choice.

You can give them an injection which lasts 1 Month if they are not compliant, put them in jail.

Castration is a bit CCP-style
By late
SaddamHuseinovic wrote:
You can give them an injection which lasts 1 Month if they are not compliant, put them in jail.

Castration is a bit CCP-style

I doubt the CCP did that.

Males don't like the idea, and that is understandable. But one size is not going to fit all here.
Sandzak wrote:@Deutschmania Chemical castration is the best solution, whereas real castration or deathpenalty are inhuman.

I disaggree. Those idiots caused unreversed trauma to little innocent children. So they should be paid back with the same coin. The only way to cause them trauma is to literally cut their penis (and hear me out, without anesthesia :D). It may sound "inhuman" to most of you because you're used to the neoliberal "humanitarian" approach. But the reality is pedos will still stay pedos no matter how many years of prison they do.
Also my idea is you get treated as you treat.
Meaning if a thief steals, he has to work till he pay back the money, if a murderer murders he get shot and if a pedo molests a child and traumatise it then he gets traumatised too. I think it'd be better if we put Nigerian migrants to rape him for 10 hours straight. Or something like that. But to be honest castration works fine too.
Also males shouldn't worry about the castration penalty UNLESS THEY ARE PEDOS.
Why people worry about penalties that aren't made for them? If you don't want your sick cut out then just leave the child alone... Simple logic falks
By late
Hellas me ponas wrote:
I disagree. Those idiots caused unreversable trauma to little innocent children. So they should be paid back with the same coin. The only way to cause them trauma is to literally cut their penis (and hear me out, without anesthesia :D). It may sound "inhuman" to most of you because you're used to the neoliberal "humanitarian" approach. But the reality is pedos will still stay pedos no matter how many years of prison they do.
Also my idea is you get treated as you treat.
Meaning if a thief steals, he has to work till he pay back the money, if a murderer murders he get shot and if a pedo molests a child and traumatise it then he gets traumatised too. I think it'd be better if we put Nigerian migrants to rape him for 10 hours straight. Or something like that. But to be honest castration works fine too.

Sigh.

For one thing, what would be removed is the testicles, not the penis.

For another, cruelty is an abomination, and has no place in a system of justice.

I see this, in some circumstances, as the best choice of not only fitting the punishment to the crime, but preventing crime in the future.
Well let's be honest. Mentally sick people like pedophiles don't give a shit about some decades in prison. Instead, if they knew they'd be raped back if caught or their balls would be cut, then I'm sure as hell they would think twice. Or at least even if it didn't prevent it then it would give a sense of justice and safety to the family of the children,and maybe even the child itself, to know that the dude who did this to him/her has been punished severely but the state.
If someone rapes your child you don't want him to spend a quiet life at prison. He already is sick, rotting behind bars is the similar of a tiny spank on the ass. You would want that guy to face real consequences for his actions
And realistic ly speaking. PEDOS are people with mental illness. They became that way through life experiences. If you want to prevent people from being pedos then provide a healthy life for your your citizens as a state. That's it.
Apart from that, punish them hard is necessary for the citizens to feel safe and justified
Edit: Would you feel safe under a state that gives murderers and rapists a soft massage
Or under a state that would put a fist up their ass? Get my point?

Who needs a wall? We have all those land mines ju[…]

Puffer Fish, as a senior (and olde) member of this[…]

1 The great settlement withdrawal that Israelis […]

As someone that pays very close attention to Amer[…]