Which country do you consider the greatest long term threats to your PERSONAL way of life? - Page 11 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Which country do you consider the greatest long term threats to your PERSONAL way of life?

USA
46%
Russia
7%
China
37%
EU
2%
Iran
2%
Lybia/Syria
No votes
0%
SA
No votes
0%
NK
No votes
0%
UK
4%
Other Country
2%
AFAIK wrote:China has donated 1m Sinopharm jabs to Cambodia and has also delivered 1.5m doses of Sinovac to date. Meanwhile the US continues to ban the export not only of vaccines but also the ingredients needed to produce them. So I'd like to update my initial post;

If China donates anything it is just propaganda. It is not done as goodwill.
If the USA starts WW3: USA.

Otherwise the country I'm living in. No other country has as much influence on your life as the one you're living in.

Julian658 wrote:If China donates anything it is just propaganda. It is not done as goodwill.

Lets assume for a moment you're 100% correct: so what ?

This is EXACTLY the same dumb argument as the one against when Trump send checks: people dont give a rats behind if Trump had these checks signed in his name. The important thing was that they could still pay rent and buy food.
The long-term threat is a Dominican American raised in Miami and transplanted to Austin and who is milking his minority status in the STEM field he works in for some raises in pay because he knows the white colleagues got better pay from the beginning. He is a long term threat to the WASP power structure. He needs to stop with his lack of respect for holy roller Christians in Texas and his lack of faith in some Communist authoritarian grand standing fakers in Beijing. He is out of control...a long term threat. Plant a chip in his forehead. Keep track of that Deviant Engineer. :lol:

A new film has been released destroying the offic[…]

Sounds like perfect organized crime material ex[…]

Since you keep insisting on pretending that the I[…]

Commercial foreclosures increase 97% from last ye[…]