Did You Get Vaccinated? - Page 26 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Did You Get The Jab?

Yes.
79%
No, but I will.
3%
No, but I will if required.
2%
No, and I never will. Fuck off.
11%
Other.
5%
Godstud wrote:This applies in the USA, UK, etc., too,

Nope. It's being called a Passport because unlike those, you're going to explicitly need to show it to travel overseas and also interstate.

That's the difference idiot. So let's not.

Let's force you to remember what you originally proposed it for.

Overseas travel.

Also:

Jews getting explicitly targeted by the media again. This is the third time.

Also you can buy a stick of gum anonymously. It's called Cash. You may have heard of it. What idiotic Canadian wrote that crap?
Last edited by colliric on 08 Sep 2021 01:46, edited 1 time in total.
Comparing an immunization record to the Holocaust? :eh:

@colliric You pathetic victim wannabe! :knife: Your hyperbole is beyond stupid.
Godstud wrote:Comparing an immunization record to the Holocaust? :eh:

@colliric You pathetic victim wannabe! :knife: Your hyperbole is beyond stupid.

You can purchase liquor without two forms of ID, in Australia you only need one, the same one you need to drive legally. You can also buy it illegally using fake IDs, through a proxy adult or on the black market. You can even make it yourself at home using all the correct ingredients. Once again the ease of this forced the US to abandon prohibition.

And you can buy Gum anonymously.

That person who wrote that is a fucking moron. It's called Cash. Next you'll say "you can still be traced, from the CCTV and your phone location", but that's besides the point. That is obviously talking about Eftpos(as we call then in Australia) transactions.

You can in fact drive without a licence and leave the country without a passport, but if you get caught you'll get in legal trouble.

Comparing an immunization record to the Holocaust? :eh:

You know that sometimes when people say "also" they are using it as an alternative word to "meanwhile" and "in other news", right?

This is the third such time during this pandemic that Orthodox or Hasidic Jews have been directly villified in the Victorian media. I will still up them when I believe they're being unfairly targeted. This was the Jewish New year and they wanted to meet in person. Can't there at least be some lenience in this? Can't they just, you know, not scapegoat them?
colliric wrote:Nope. It's being called a Passport because unlike those, you're going to explicitly need to show it to travel overseas and also interstate.

Actually, many places in the world require proof of vaccination for certain diseases before being allowed a visa to travel there.

Now you know!
colliric wrote:I already knew that

No.

If that were the case, you would not gave argued the exact opposite.

I ignored the insulting and irrelevant bits of your post.
@colliric The moment you invoked "Godwin's Law" was the moment your entire argument was seen to be the shit that it really is.

Carrying proof of a vaccination is about the same as carrying ID. Is that small slip of paper really too much for your pathetically wimpy arms to carry?
Pants-of-dog wrote:No.

If that were the case, you would not gave argued the exact opposite.

I ignored the insulting and irrelevant bits of your post.

Nope.

Unlike you, I've got a brain and understand there is a difference between letting things over the border and stopping people from accessing basic services which are required for them to live a functional productive life. One is protecting the country from a foreign entity, the other is called locking people up in their home, demanding they confirm to Orwellian control techniques and denying them access to basic facilities over a virus that has something like a 1% kill rate(which go down over time with the advent of better treatment and drugs, hopefully like the Flu did). Some users even proposed killing them, in favour of vaccinated individuals.

The whole purpose of having borders is so that you can close them and stop alien viruses, organisms or animals, and in the old days Military Forces, from entering your country to begin with. Since your Government and my government, as well as the Chinese government, failed to do so on the advice of the WHO is the reason we have this pandemic right now.

XogGyux wrote:If we must resort to cannibalism, I have a suggestion who should be the first volunteer. :lol:

Into whatsoever houses I enter, I will enter to help the sick, and I will abstain from all intentional wrong-doing and harm, especially from abusing the bodies of man or woman, bond or free.

Except unvaccinated sick houses and unvaccinated people. Because fuck them, kill them all.

;)
Last edited by colliric on 08 Sep 2021 14:08, edited 1 time in total.
colliric wrote:Nope.

Unlike you, I've got a brain and understand there is a difference between letting things over the boarder and stopping people from accessing basic services which are required for them to live a functional productive life. One is protecting the country from a foreign entity, the other is called locking people up in their home, demanding they confirm to Orwellian control techniques and denying them access to basic facilities over a virus that has something like a 1% kill rate(which go down over time with the advent of better treatment and drugs, hopefully like the Flu did). Some users even proposed killing them, in favour of vaccinated individuals.

The whole purpose of having borders is so that you can close them and stop alien viruses, organisms or animals, and in the old days Military Forces, from entering your country to begin with. Since your Government and my government, as well as the Chinese government, failed to do so on the advice of the WHO is the reason we have this pandemic right now.

Into whatsoever houses I enter, I will enter to help the sick, and I will abstain from all intentional wrong-doing and harm, especially from abusing the bodies of man or woman, bond or free.

Except unvaccinated sick houses and unvaccinated people. Because fuck them, kill them all.

;)

Yes, really.

Everyone can read that you made the claim and are now pretending you said the exact opposite.

Having to show proof of vaccination to use certain institutions is a longstanding practice and is not a human rights violation.

Also, a boarder is someone who pays for lodging and food comes with it.
I don't understand these people that yell "don't make me take the vaccine."

No one is making you take the vaccine. :lol: Where is this coming from? If people were being forced to take the vaccine, all of these people would be vaccinated.
Good tactic, @Igor Antunov. Use sources that other people can't read because they are behind paywalls.

:knife:
By B0ycey
Igor Antunov wrote:You fuckers look what you've done.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/0 ... nes-covid/

Well the threat of both is infinitesimally small and as such 6 times the rate of million to one is something like tens of thousands to one in any case. Even so I don't support youths getting the vaccine unless they have health concerns and I suspect there are many people like me who think the same given the risk of Covid is age dependent. I would rather those vaccines go to the rest of the world who are being left behind right now. But I do want to point out that vaccinating youths is not to prevent complications or death but to reduce long Covid as that is a problem for all ages as well as reducing the case rate or course. So there is logic to vaccinating everyone and really it all depends on what kind of risks people think are acceptable. :hmm:
By AFAIK
If you take a holistic view vaccination is worth it for teens @B0ycey. It reduces the risk of having to self-isolate due to contact with an infected person so they don't face the possibility of missing school. Of course from a holistic perspective there are 5 billion people on the planet who would benefit from a vaccine more than a teenager would.
Godstud wrote:I think that Rugoz made the argument for me, @colliric, you dickless imbecile.

Is your name Igor? :lol:

The article was specifically about the vaccines causing heart disease you Midwit.

It doesn't compare damage to long term health or death rate, simply because no time has passed meaning there is not enough data. Heart disease leads to deaths and complications later on, idiot.

You give a young boy heart disease, you've increased his chances of dying early from a heart attack. It's not worth the risk.

Interesting to see what health issues these kids have in the future, needs to be studied.

You never know when the next "government let them put Abestos in buildings fucking everywhere", "government allowed 'medical experts' to put Thalidomide in pregnant women!" scandal will happen.
Again, @colliric, it's not been peer reviewed, imbecile. At this point it's a lot of opinion and assumptions.

Saying that people will have future heart disease from vaccines, is a whole lot of fantasizing. I can see why you'd be drawn to it.
By Rugoz
colliric wrote:It doesn't compare damage to long term health or death rate, simply because no time has passed meaning there is not enough data. Heart disease leads to deaths and complications later on, idiot.

Myocarditis can be mild or serious, just as other symptoms of a Covid infection can be mild or serious. The study is not a holistic assessement of the risk associated with vaccination versus that of a Covid infection.

Also peer-review shouldn't be dismissed so easily. Unlike clinical trials those studies are not "correct by design". I'm not an expert obviously but I imagine they're hard to get right, i.e. to rule out all cofounding factors.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

is it you , Moscow Marjorie ? https://exte[…]

This year, Canada spent more paying interest on it[…]

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachment[…]

On the epidemic of truth inversion

Environmental factors and epigenetic expressions […]