Did You Get Vaccinated? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Did You Get The Jab?

Yes.
79%
No, but I will.
3%
No, but I will if required.
2%
No, and I never will. Fuck off.
11%
Other.
5%
Friends have gotten the AZ or Sinovac. I believe the Phizer one is coming next month but I will take ANY vaccine , as long as I get vaccinated soon, rather than later.

People who don't get vaccinated, if they don't have a medical problem, are just fucking morons.
I am so surprised that PoFo voted for something n unison. No contrarianism so far. But may be I should wait before deciding it a miracle.

And yeah I have been vaccinated like a fucking midwit. :(
Saeko wrote:Did you do it, PoFo?

Yes. There is no alternative right now for a long term solution.
I wanted to vote 4, especially after seeing the unreasonable scolding from member Godstud. But I probably have no choice if coercion is in place, so 3 is the more practical option.
@Patrickov It's not unreasonable, but if you want to look like a moron, feel free. :lol:
@Politics_Observer Yes, you would have to be a fool not to get vaccinated. I am sure you'll insult some moron with that statement, though. :D
I wonder how our Aussies feeling right now, they didn't think that vaccination was needed along with some Asian countries and are now paying the price. I guess China fucked you over double time first with Covid and then with the fake data that it can be subdued magically by behaving in a certain manner. Should have listened to EU and US.
JohnRawls wrote:Aussies didn't think that vaccination was needed along with some Asian countries and are now paying the price.

Be more specific on "the Asian countries" please.

Japan's spike is probably related to them going against odds and hosting the Olympics.
@Heisenberg

Heisenberg wrote:The free 5G is the highlight for me. 8)

Dude! Did you get a free 5G phone? If you did, you lucky bastard you! How prevalent is 5G cellular networks over there in Germany? I am still using a 4G LTE smart phone. I need to upgrade when I can afford to.
Politics_Observer wrote:@Heisenberg

Dude! Did you get a free 5G phone? If you did, you lucky bastard you! How prevalent is 5G cellular networks over there in Germany? I am still using a 4G LTE smart phone. I need to upgrade when I can afford to.

The 5G quip was a conspiracy theory PO. :lol:
Patrickov wrote:Be more specific on "the Asian countries" please.

Japan's spike is probably related to them going against odds and hosting the Olympics.

Thailand? Vietnam?
Politics_Observer wrote:Dude! Did you get a free 5G phone? If you did, you lucky bastard you! How prevalent is 5G cellular networks over there in Germany? I am still using a 4G LTE smart phone. I need to upgrade when I can afford to.

Lol, what @B0ycey said.

However, I'm shocked and offended that you'd mistake me for a bloody German. :x

:D
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Why would you Americans care? People (not just[…]

Claims that mainstream economics is changing rad[…]

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]