Did You Get Vaccinated? - Page 35 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Did You Get The Jab?

Yes.
79%
No, but I will.
3%
No, but I will if required.
2%
No, and I never will. Fuck off.
11%
Other.
5%
XogGyux wrote:Anyhow, how many cars can you drive? why do you need so many? Buying cars and motorized vehicles is how people stay poor. :lol:

I prefer comparing the value of my portfolio to potential physical property rather than saying I've got X amount of cash in the market.

Just because saying the exact amount I have is boring.
colliric wrote:I prefer comparing the value of my portfolio to potential physical property rather than saying I've got X amount of cash in the market.

Just because saying the exact amount I have is boring.

Look, good for you. Now, bragging about money on a thread about vaccinations merely shows how insecure you are that you need to brag about this. Then, the money that you have supposedly made has nothing to do with hard work or savy investment, it was all done speculating on the market, not unlike a gambler. You are not making a good case for your credibility. Good luck.
Nope. It was a savvy investment since I knew it was going to make me money based on the yearly growth chart of the market.
colliric wrote:Nope. It was a savvy investment since I knew it was going to make me money based on the yearly growth chart of the market.

Sure, putting real money into a fake digital currency created by someone as a meme is exactly what qualifies as "savvy investment". ROFL :lol:
Bringing up income in a thread about a flu-like virus in regards to which the government mandates you receive unproven experimental therapy or lose your job and access to services is definitely pertinent.

Igor Antunov wrote:Bringing up income in a thread about a flu-like virus in regards to which the government mandates you receive unproven experimental therapy or lose your job and access to services is definitely pertinent.

I don't want to pay taxes to a government that believes in telling me if I get my Hayfever allergies flaring up I have to get a stick shoved my nose to "make people safe". Also don't want to pay for their sexist "Respect all women, Believe all women(even the ones that are obviously lying in Court)" SJW propoganda campaign against straight white men. Where's the massive advertising campaign about getting the 70% male suicide rate down or increasing the funding for Prostate cancer research so it at least matches Breast cancer funding research?

The only reason I took the vax is because I had to to take the (admittedly low, but still there) risk to retain my shitty job which I still currently need. Doctor had to check my bloods out after post-shot high blood pressure. Looked at it, said "actually much better than last year, your cholesterol is a bit high though, and you're fatty liver is still there".

My massive blood pumping coffee habit and physical work probably helped me Igor. No clot for me thankfully.
colliric wrote:I don't want to pay taxes to a government that believes in telling me if I get my Hayfever allergies flaring up I have to get a stick shoved my nose to "make people safe". Also don't want to pay for their sexist "Respect all women, Believe all women(even the ones that are obviously lying in Court)" SJW propoganda campaign against straight white men. Where's the massive advertising campaign about getting the 70% male suicide rate down or increasing the funding for Prostate cancer research so it at least matches Breast cancer funding research?

The only reason I took the vax is because I had to to take the (admittedly low, but still there) risk to retain my shitty job which I still currently need. Doctor had to check my bloods out after post-shot high blood pressure. Looked at it, said "actually much better than last year, your cholesterol is a bit high though, and you're fatty liver is still there".

My massive blood pumping coffee habit and physical work probably helped me Igor. No clot for me thankfully.

Question. What speeds are you reaching on your 5G?
XogGyux wrote:Question. What speeds are you reaching on your 5G?

None... I don't have 5G at all. I love my 2017 HMD Nokia 8 phone since I bought it brand new.

My brother offered to give me his 2020 Pixel 4 completely free and I was like "fuck that, I have all my important security codes on my Nokia 8 so I'm keeping it till it dies and the backup information on all my accounts and passwords is with Google".

I told him this information in case I die(and I told my mum not to tell anyone I'm dead and gave her my pincode to retrieve all my information and use my accounts, so they can both do what they wish with it all), but he doesn't realise it yet. Of course this is because I don't currently have a will(trying to organise one) and I have an ex-partner that is extremely dangerous and mentally unstable.

5G is not a significant enough upgrade, same as wireless charging.

I'm not wasting money by buying a new phone I don't actually need anymore. You're contributing to Climate Change by not keeping your phone till the natural end of its lifecycle.

Fucking battery hasn't aged at all in 4 years. Still a good full days charge. I run a battery health check-up every morning and kill the background apps. Reset the phone too sometimes. I leave it charging next to bed while I sleep, and sometimes put on religious videos on YouTube to help me sleep, anti-zionist Jewish rabbis or videos about Jesus are particularly helpful at getting me to sleep.

Then mum unplugs it in the morning at 6-7am and charges her spare phone an hour. I get up and plug it back in for ten minutes because I like it saying 100% before I leave for work.

Besides, Starlink's rumoured satellite connected high speed smartphone(or towers which is more likely) sounds like an actual proper mobile network upgrade. I'll wait for that.
@colliric The people who brag the most about how much money they have are always the people who don't actually have any money. When you brag about how rich Igor is, it tells me how poor he really is.

@Igor Antunov Keep bragging about how stupidly foolish you are. It's amusing.
Godstud wrote:@Igor Antunov Keep bragging about how stupidly foolish you are. It's amusing.

Rich people don't work in security Godstud. His conversion techniques are that of a troll or someone living at home with nothing better to do than surf the net causing friction. He might have invested in Bitcoin once, but if he made money, it would have been a few thousand dollars given he sold out a while back. And I suspect @colliric is indeed the one who is playing this game whereas Igor isn't right now anyway. The ponzi pushing from Colliric would put Max Keiser to shame. But I am glad you are making money anyway Colliric given it is a gamble and you took the risk, but don't leave it too late to sell out will you. Or perhaps sell out some and see what you can make of the rest. Bitcoin after all isn't really a conventional currency nor can it be a functioning one in the future. It is however a great way to fleece out rubes from their hard earned cash.
colliric wrote:None... I don't have 5G at all. I love my 2017 HMD Nokia 8 phone since I bought it brand new.

My brother offered to give me his 2020 Pixel 4 completely free and I was like "fuck that, I have all my important security codes on my Nokia 8 so I'm keeping it till it dies and the backup information on all my accounts and passwords is with Google".

I told him this information in case I die(and I told my mum not to tell anyone I'm dead and gave her my pincode to retrieve all my information and use my accounts, so they can both do what they wish with it all), but he doesn't realise it yet. Of course this is because I don't currently have a will(trying to organise one) and I have an ex-partner that is extremely dangerous and mentally unstable.

5G is not a significant enough upgrade, same as wireless charging.

I'm not wasting money by buying a new phone I don't actually need anymore. You're contributing to Climate Change by not keeping your phone till the natural end of its lifecycle.

Fucking battery hasn't aged at all in 4 years. Still a good full days charge. I run a battery health check-up every morning and kill the background apps. Reset the phone too sometimes. I leave it charging next to bed while I sleep, and sometimes put on religious videos on YouTube to help me sleep, anti-zionist Jewish rabbis or videos about Jesus are particularly helpful at getting me to sleep.

Then mum unplugs it in the morning at 6-7am and charges her spare phone an hour. I get up and plug it back in for ten minutes because I like it saying 100% before I leave for work.

Besides, Starlink's rumoured satellite connected high speed smartphone(or towers which is more likely) sounds like an actual proper mobile network upgrade. I'll wait for that.

I don't mean your phone!. I mean the chips that you got implanted :lol: !

I have an ex-partner that is extremely dangerous and mentally unstable.

Somehow, this does not surprise me at all.
By B0ycey
Igor Antunov wrote:Shit son, dont make me flex it's not my style but I'll start if you keep dissin my street rep.

Don't worry Igor, your street rep, like all your antivax bros remains intact.

B0ycey wrote:Rich people don't work in security Godstud. His conversion techniques are that of a troll or someone living at home with nothing better to do than surf the net causing friction. He might have invested in Bitcoin once, but if he made money, it would have been a few thousand dollars given he sold out a while back. And I suspect @colliric is indeed the one who is playing this game whereas Igor isn't right now anyway. The ponzi pushing from Colliric would put Max Keiser to shame. But I am glad you are making money anyway Colliric given it is a gamble and you took the risk, but don't leave it too late to sell out will you. Or perhaps sell out some and see what you can make of the rest. Bitcoin after all isn't really a conventional currency nor can it be a functioning one in the future. It is however a great way to fleece out rubes from their hard earned cash.

???

He bought it at roughly $1000-4000(2017) and sold it at $30000... He made nearly 10x(30x if he bought at 1k) the amount he put in. And that was just his Bitcoin.

If he held on till either the April ATH or Last Week's ATH, it would have been nearly 30x. Heck if he bought it at $1k early in 2017 that would have been 90x.

I can show you the graph if you wish.

Heck if you bought a few hundred bucks of $SHIB when it listed during the Dogecoin bull run earlier this year, today you can retire with several lifetimes of money saved up. Record breaking run to the Cryptocurrency top ten market cap. Probably will have massive fall to about a third it's price too(early holders will still be in hard profit so won't let go). I sold my few thousand profit, because It looks like nearly peaking and I like Doge not Shib. I could be wrong, but looks ok so far.
colliric wrote:He bought it at roughly $4000(2017) and sold it at $30000... He made nearly 10x the amount he put in. And that was just his Bitcoin.

What is it with users on PoFo accepting the words you read without scrutiny.

The truth is Igor made the claim he made so much money off Bitcoin that he didn't need to work again and he could just ghost PoFo forever. Now you said he made $30,000. So that is even debatable given the contrasts in claims. But even if I accept Igor did indeed dabble in Bitcoin and wasn't just claiming he was, $4000 is a lot of money for a security guard to invest in and maybe it was more like $400 he put in instead. He also sold out when it was high last time and if he did indeed come back in, the best he could have done is double his money (excluding fees).
Godstud wrote:The people who brag the most about how much money they have are always the people who don't actually have any money. When you brag about how rich Igor is, it tells me how poor he really is.

One problem. The theory usually only holds when the bragger is the very same person as the one described in the bragging. In this case colliric is bragging about someone else, and we technically need personal "confession" from Antunov.

Although it always make me feel strange to see them endorsing each other as from my point of view one is one my side and the other is against. I thought they would hate each other (shrugs)
Last edited by Patrickov on 30 Oct 2021 16:29, edited 1 time in total.
@B0ycey Ummm dude when I said "he bought it at $4000 and sold it at $30000" I was talking about Bitcoin's value Price to explain to you how much % he made on whatever amount of money he put in. I don't know how much money he put in, I was referring to the BTC value in 2017 vs when he sold.

That's roughly 700%-1000% or 7 to 10 times the profit.

$100000 X 1000% = $1 Million
$30000 X 3000% = roughly $1 million

And I believe Igor when he said he had other Cryptos too.

I've simply been looking at all the charts. So I believe him, since his claim of making a shitload of cash and not having to work again due to his 2017 to early 2021 Bitcoin investment, accurately reflects the 1000%-3000% growth in the price charts.

Some people just like working even if they no longer need to. My Mum is nearly 73.... Refuses to retire at all from nearly full-time work despite having plenty of money and being over retirement age. Her reason is "i don't want to sit on my ass all day do nothing".
Question: how much virtual currency is needed in order to get vaccinated and protect the health of your friends, family, and colleagues?

I'm not American. Politics is power relations be[…]

@FiveofSwords If you want to dump some random […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I 've been genuinely wondering John, are you okay[…]

…. I don't know who in their right mind would be[…]