Did You Get Vaccinated? - Page 30 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Did You Get The Jab?

Yes.
79%
No, but I will.
3%
No, but I will if required.
2%
No, and I never will. Fuck off.
11%
Other.
5%
Pants-of-dog wrote:If @Igor Antunov had carefully educated himself, he would have a good argument for not getting vaccinated.

He does not.

Yes he does.
colliric wrote:Yes he does.

No, and neither do you.

If either of you have a good argument, please present it. We have yet to see a single one.
I briefly considered it, but there's no point now:

No meaningful extra freedoms for Vaccinated people.
Not even at 80% fully vaccinated.

So there's no point. We have to try to remain unvaccinated as a protest until he makes it more attractive to get the jab, or goes from office.
Pants-of-dog wrote:@colliric

By that logic, I assume you advocate driving while drunk in order to force the government to reward sober drivers with more stuff.

He made it pointless to get the jab. Obviously not going to help end the lockdowns at all, and there's no actual "bonuses" for being jabbed. You won't even be able to go to a cafe and get a dine-in coffee even at 80% fully vaccinated. Also the fine print included forced Vaccinations for construction workers with no forewarning, no time for a booking(for those that would want to get it to keep their job) and also immediate enforcement....

Cue this epicness:

It's like Daniel Andrews is delibrately goading an assassination attempt at the moment.

In other news:

FDA approved this drug as being 100% safe because "the science said so". Lawsuits incoming.
colliric wrote:He made it pointless to get the jab.

This is an incredibly stupid thing to say.

It helps reduce infection.

It prevents hospitalization.

It reduces transmission.

It prevents you from endangering others.

The fact is that you do not see these things as good reasons to get vaccinated.

I am glad we are getting a vaccine passport here so that people who do not understand all this can stay home and the rest of us can be free to love our lives.
Pants-of-dog wrote:This is an incredibly stupid thing to say.

It reduces transmission.

The fact is that you do not see these things as good reasons to get vaccinated.

I am glad we are getting a vaccine passport here so that people who do not understand all this can stay home and the rest of us can be free to love our lives.

For @colliric, the only incentive which has any meaning is money cash. If it ain't green and foldable, then it don't mean a damn thing. Lol.
Pants-of-dog wrote:This is an incredibly stupid thing to say.

Dan Andrews doesn't think so. He left a clause in his "roadmap" allowing lockdowns to be immediately reinforced with any appearance of cases.

Dan Andrews doesn't think so. He's expecting our healthcare system to be slammed by vaccinated people.

It reduces transmission.

Dan Andrews didn't think so. They're expecting a massive spike when the "lockdown finishes".

No need need to worry about that if Lockdowns are going to continue anyway. Which we have been told they are going to at 80% fully vaccinated.

You have to stay home too actually. And when you do go out you won't be allowed to buy a coffee in a cafe or do anything meaningful yourself, in fact you won't be allowed to go 25km from your home. Welcome to hell!

https://www.news.com.au/national/victor ... 817c299e36

There's no point to getting vaccinated since no one has got any freedom under this plan. Not vaccinated people either. They're basically still locked of everything themselves.

He's a lying cunt.
colliric wrote:Dan Andrews doesn't think so. He left a clause in his "roadmap" allowing lockdowns to be immediately reinforced with any appearance of cases.

Dan Andrews doesn't think so. He's expecting our healthcare system to be slammed by vaccinated people.

Dan Andrews didn't think so. They're expecting a massive spike when the "lockdown finishes".

No need need to worry about that if Lockdowns are going to continue anyway. Which we have been told they are going to at 80% fully vaccinated.

Unless this Fan Andrews is the author of a peer reviewed study looking at vaccination and stopping Covid, I do not care about his opinion.

But since you support lockdowns, this is all good hews for you.

You have to stay home too actually. And when you do go out you won't be allowed to buy a coffee in a cafe or do anything meaningful yourself, in fact you won't be allowed to go 25km from your home. Welcome to hell!

No, because I do not live wherever you do.

Where I live, I will be able to enter public buildings and businesses without fear of running into unvaccinated people.

https://www.news.com.au/national/victor ... 817c299e36

There's no point to getting vaccinated since no one has got any freedom under this plan. Not vaccinated people either. They're basically still locked of everything themselves.

Again, there is a point to getting vaccinated: to protect yourself, your family, your community, and your friends.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Again, there is a point to getting vaccinated: to protect yourself, your family, your community, and your friends.

Everyone is locked down and going to stay locked down at 80% fully vaccinated, so we don't have to worry about that mate. There's no community and your friends are stuck at home.

Your family can't visit, and your chances of getting the disease are extremely low and it only has a 1% death rate anyway.
colliric wrote:Everyone is locked down and going to stay locked down at 80% fully vaccinated, so we don't have to worry about that mate. There's no community and your friends are stuck at home.

Your family can't visit, and your chances of getting the disease are extremely low and it only has a 1% death rate anyway.

Since you are advocating for a lockdown, then feel free to not get vaccinated.

Since unvaccinated people are the main drivers of infecting others and incubators for new strains, it would be great if you stayed home and were unable to see anyone.

Here in Alberta, where I live, which is a province in Canada, which is not the US or Australia, we are forcing unvaccinated people to stay in lockdown. The rest of us can get a passport.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Since you are advocating for a lockdown, then feel free to not get vaccinated.

Since unvaccinated people are the main drivers of infecting others and incubators for new strains, it would be great if you stayed home and were unable to see anyone.

Here in Alberta, where I live, which is a province in Canada, which is not the US or Australia, we are forcing unvaccinated people to stay in lockdown. The rest of us can get a passport.

Yes, you would have fitted right in as a Nazi. You definitely have the Gestapo psychology. That's for sure.

.... He was unvaccinated you see.... They had to. For his own safety.

No freedom means no Vaccination. No point getting it. Victoria Police deserves everything they get and more.

Igor is not allowed to visit any dead relatives in NSW at the moment.

No freedom, no Vaccination. Simple as that.
@colliric

Yes, if you are not vaccinated, then it is logical to restrict your freedom for the safety of others. Here in Alberta (which, again, is not in the USA or Australia), this is because unvaccinated people are overwhelming the ICUs right now, and thereby restricting access for the rest of us.

And since you only have strawmen and ad hominems left, there is no more discussion.

They're blocking the West Gate Freeway at the moment. Thanks Dan, you could have just let them protest in the City on Saturday and been done with it. And you didn't need to punish them with a two week high school style suspension mate.... Fucking idiots run our state.
On the the topic of the person @colliric has been citing , Laura Loomer , here is what she's expressed regarding Covid , from the Wikipedia article I linked .
Loomer downplayed the severity of COVID-19, writing in December 2020, "I hope I get COVID just so I can prove to people I've had bouts of food poisoning that are more serious and life-threatening than a hyped-up virus". The following September, Loomer said she had become ill with the disease, and that she was battling it with a variety of preparations, including some shown to be ineffective.[95] She announced via Telegram that she was in great pain and requested people pray for her.

Even after contracting the disease Loomer continued to maintain that COVID-19 vaccines are "unsafe and ineffective" and said she would refuse to take it in the future.
Far-right anti-vaccine conspiracy theorist Laura Loomer said Thursday that she tested positive for COVID-19 and feels like she got "hit by a bus" after dismissing concerns about infection.

Loomer in December wished to get infected so that she can show people it was not dangerous.

"I hope I get COVID just so I can prove to people I've had bouts of food poisoning that are more serious and life threatening than a hyped up virus," she wrote in a post on the right-wing social network Parler. "Have you ever eaten bad fajitas? That will kill you faster than COVID."

But Loomer said in a new post on the TrumpWorld social network Gettr that she tested positive and is suffering from severe symptoms.

"Yesterday I was feeling ill. I had a fever, chills, a runny nose, sore throat, nausea and severe body aches that made my whole body feel like I got hit by a bus, and after sleeping for a few hours, my symptoms started to remind me of how I felt when I had a bad case of the flu a few years ago," she wrote. "So I took a COVID test and it came back POSITIVE." Loomer wrote in another message on Telegram that she can't begin to describe how terrible the symptoms are.

"Just pray for me please," Loomer wrote. "Can't even begin to explain how brutal the body aches and nausea that come with covid are. I am in so much pain. This is honestly the worst part about it." Loomer went on to push more conspiracy theories about the vaccine, which has repeatedly been shown to be safe and highly effective, and said she would never get vaccinated. Instead, she wrote, she is taking the antibiotic azithromycin, which has been touted by former President Donald Trump but has not been shown to reduce Covid symptoms and could result in gastrointestinal side effects, according to a recent study published in the medical journal JAMA. Loomer said she is also taking hydroxychloroquine, an anti-malarial drug that was also promoted by Trump but has not been found to be an effective treatment and could result in "serious heart rhythm problems and other safety issues, including blood and lymph system disorders, kidney injuries, and liver problems and failure," according to the Food and Drug Administration. But Loomer is also receiving a Regeneron monoclonal antibody treatment, she wrote, an effective but costly (to taxpayers) treatment that she credited Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis for promoting. In fact, President Biden and the White House have repeatedly pushed the treatment for sick patients as well.

Loomer, a far-right conspiracy theorist who has worked with Project Veritas and Infowars, drew national headlines in 2018 after she was banned from Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, PayPal, Uber, Lyft and other services for spreading hateful messages about Muslims. But her brief moment of fame drew Trump's endorsement in her campaign for a House seat in Florida, which she ultimately lost by 20 points.

Since her loss, Loomer has largely focused on spreading debunked conspiracy theories about life-saving vaccines on far-right platforms where she hasn't been banned."I believe when a few years pass, we will see that the vaccines will have killed more people than COVID," she previously wrote.

In another post, she wrote that COVID was the "biggest hoax of our lives besides the 2020 election," echoing Trump's Big Lie.

On Thursday, she complained that she could not get a doctor to prescribe her ivermectin, a drug used to treat parasites in humans and deworm livestock. The FDA says there is no existing data to show that the drug is effective against COVID, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have warned doctors against prescribing it. Some Southern states have seen spikes in poison control calls after people resorted to using the animal version of the drug, which can result in severe side effects.

"A lot of doctors are really weird about prescribing it," Loomer complained. "This is the insane world we live in." https://www.salon.com/2021/09/17/just-pray-for-me-please-loomer-suffers-brutal-symptoms-after-hoping-she-would-get-covid/
Project Veritas @colliric

Project Veritas is an American far-right[36] activist group founded by James O'Keefe in 2010.[40] The group produces deceptively edited videos[24] of its undercover operations,[16] which use secret recordings[17] in an effort to discredit mainstream media organizations and progressive groups.[48][49] Project Veritas also uses entrapment[23] to generate bad publicity for its targets,[2] and has propagated disinformation[14] and conspiracy theories[56] in its videos and operations.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Are people on this thread actually trying to argu[…]

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]