Did You Get Vaccinated? - Page 31 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Did You Get The Jab?

Yes.
79%
No, but I will.
3%
No, but I will if required.
2%
No, and I never will. Fuck off.
11%
Other.
5%
I already know that....

Why do you think I wrote "Posted without comment" aka "Judge for yourself".

Loomer is a Zionist nutcase. She believes in her religion returning to Animal Sacrifices and destroying the dome of the Rock.

https://www.livemint.com/news/india/ind ... 70881.html

India will not be buying mRNA vaccines and that means China's supply won't happen either. Good for them. Made In India AZ and Made in China Sinovac, followed by China's own in house mRNA vaccine still in development.

I wish Australia did that. More countries should make their own.
The world’s failure to help India in any meaningful way during the pandemic clearly shows why India needs to have its own vaccine production program.
I am double vaxxed. I was hesitant at first, especially when reports of Astrazeneca and heart problems started coming out. I did eventually go for my first shot by the end of July and had my second dose last month. Fortunately for me, my area instituted a "vaccine passport" system on the same day I was +14 days after my second dose.
So today I didn't get vaxed.

Tomorrow I'm not gonna get vaxed.

On wednesday also not getting vaxed some more.

Basically every day this week I plan to not get the jab.

And every week after that.

What I'm trying to say is, I'm never getting vaxed.

I'll update you again on my vax status next week. This is important. I feel you need to know my personal medical history as it happens.
You don't need to Igor. Your state is being run by a sane person at the moment.

Meanwhile the idiot is still throwing his tantrums here in Victoria.
@late You've already demonstrated that you are at least 4 times as smart as the village idiot(Igor), in this thread. Good job.

Igor Antunov wrote:Tomorrow I'm not gonna get vaxed.

On wednesday also not getting vaxed some more.

Basically every day this week I plan to not get the jab.

And every week after that.
Confirming your selfish foolishness, each time you do so.
Igor Antunov wrote:I keep alluding to it but seriously look up mareck's disease.

So you are warning not to get vaccinated because vaccines are shit yet you draw the parallel to a disease that virtually kills chickens that are not vaccinated. Newsflash, you are the unvaccinated chicken in this story :lol: .
Fuck off, @Igor Antunov :peace:

Getting vaccinated is what logical, reasonable, and intelligent people do. Fools listen to fringe science that gets refuted 5 minutes after it gets posted or reported, because its fraudulent, brainless, or is simply irrelevant. Is this is more of the same shit you usually post as "evidence" of you NOT being a complete idiot? :lol:

Quote the relevant text. I'm not reading a 27 page report that you no doubt don't even understand, and that I doubt you even read. :lol:
Godstud wrote:Is this is more of the same shit you usually post as "evidence" of you NOT being a complete idiot? :lol:

He's not an idiot at all.... He just has interesting opinions about Covid-19 that you don't agree with. But that I do. Why can't you just agree to disagree for once?

Spoiler: show
He helped me earn enough money to buy a brand new car for the first time in my life if I so choose(I won't, we go to Apartment mode now!) Sonofabitch made more money than he let on that he did. I'm looking at a $50k portfolio in a few weeks soon myself and I've only been here one cycle! He's been doing this for years! If Dogecoin specifically goes to ATH, and the altcoins go up somewhat with it, I'll have made $100k this year.
Last edited by colliric on 21 Oct 2021 10:21, edited 1 time in total.
colliric wrote:He's not an idiot at all.... He just has interesting opinions about Covid-19 that you don't agree with. Why can't you just agree to disagree for once?
Interesting? No. Foolish and selfish? Yes. You parrot Igor most of the time, so I really wonder who's the bigger fool? :hmm:

Do you routinely consult a lucky financial advisor for medical advice? :eh: I don't need to tell you how stupid that is, do I?
Godstud wrote:Interesting? No. Foolish and selfish? Yes. You parrot Igor most of the time, so I really wonder who's the bigger fool? :hmm:

Do you routinely consult a lucky financial advisor for medical advice? :eh: I don't need to tell you how stupid that is, do I?

Let's face it if I looked like this you would simp for my cautionary stance 100%.

https://i.imgur.com/ivK2dQP.mp4

But since I look like this:

You despise me.

It's irrational. You're simply going with the flow.
@Igor Antunov, I don't despise you. I pity you for your stupidity and foolishness.
Igor Antunov wrote:Fully Vaxxed Stand-Up Comedian Who Attacked 'NBA Anti-Vaxxers' On Twitter Dies From COVID-19
It would seem that he had already contracted Covid , before he could have gotten vaccinated , from what I have read .
Flanagan’s passing comes weeks after he called out NBA star Kyrie Irving for not being vaccinated against COVID-19.

“This covid is no joke. I don’t wish this on anybody,” Flanagan tweeted out on Oct. 1. He then suggested the Brooklyn Nets player take some of his “chest pain and see how he feels.” https://eurweb.com/2021/10/21/comedian-ricarlo-flanagan-dies-from-covid-19-at-age-40/

If you are already infected with Covid , you are not eligible to receive a vaccine .
On Monday, a doctor in a Birmingham, Alabama, hospital, Brytney Cobia, said that all but one of her Covid patients at Grandview medical center didn’t receive the vaccine, with the one who had expected to make a full recovery after receiving oxygen, she told the Birmingham News. Several others are dying.

“I’m admitting young, healthy people to the hospital with very serious Covid infections,” wrote Cobia in a Facebook post on Sunday.

“One of the last things they do before they’re intubated is beg me for the vaccine. I hold their hand and tell them that I’m sorry, but it’s too late,” she added, referring to patients who have to be put on a ventilator.

Alabama public health officials recently reported 96% of Alabamians who have died of Covid since April were not fully vaccinated. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jul/22/us-coronavirus-covid-unvaccinated-hospital-rates-vaccines
@Deutschmania How dare you bring facts and reality into this!
Already had it it's a nothingburger. Only 5% of people who catch it even have any novel symptoms beyond that of a cold. Just don't be training and juicing 7 days a week, don't be old and don't have your diet consist of Ronald McDonald's cock 24/7.

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The "Russian empire" story line is inve[…]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]