Did You Get Vaccinated? - Page 33 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Did You Get The Jab?

Yes.
79%
No, but I will.
3%
No, but I will if required.
2%
No, and I never will. Fuck off.
11%
Other.
5%
You guys realize you're discussing the flu? Never been flu vaxxed, despite it killing hundreds of thousands every year worldwide-and more so younger people than covid- never getting covid vaxed, which does the same but with a bias towards the really old. What is so hard to comprehend?

Oh never-mind you're afraid. I get it. Scaredy cats.
Igor Antunov wrote:Oh never-mind you're afraid. I get it. Scaredy cats.

Enough of you NSW fellas held out for the government to straight up cave in. Congratulations Igor!

This ad is totally aimed towards turning Victorians into expats. Lol.

Still the businesses get the choice which still kinda sucks, but you'll just have to look up "non-vax businesses" hey.
Patrickov wrote:I agree that the probability of transmission given exposure will be lower, but I am worrying that vaccination causes less symptoms and in turn causes more exposure for the unvaccinated person's part, because he or she doesn't know the vaccinated have been carrying the virus. On the other hand, I expect unvaccinated catchers are to be "removed from circulation" more quickly because they develop symptoms more readily.

Yes, unvaccinated people are more likely to be symptomatic, and so people might be more likely to avoid them.

But vaccinated people are significantly less likely to be carriers to begin with, as well as being less likely to infect others if they are infected.

So, if vaccinated people are not showing any symptoms, it is most likely because they are not infected at all and it is therefore impossible for them to infect others.
Covid's not a flu, @Igor Antunov. Please, continue to post idiotic shit like this and make yourself look even stupider and more foolish.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/ ... vs-the-flu

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/symptoms/flu-vs-covid19.htm

You are afraid of a vaccine(medically proven to be as safe or safer than any previous vaccines). You're the coward @Igor Antunov.
Yes, I got vaccinated because I am scared.

Not for myself, since I am in good health, but for the grandparents of my children, for the people in my life who have immune system problems, for my kids who cannot get vaccinated yet, for health professionals and frontline workers risking their lives for us, and for anyone who may need to use the ICU that is currently being occupied.
Godstud wrote:You are afraid of a vaccine(medically proven to be as safe or safer than any previous vaccines). You're the coward @Igor Antunov.

You're just envious Igor is allowed to do whatever the fuck he wants to in a month or so. But the business or event will be allowed to deny him entry also. So he has to find one serving Unvaccinated people. Still he's free to do so now. And Sinovac is approved so long as he gets it overseas anyway. He can go to the "vax business" and still get takeaway anyway.

NSW government has also explicitly stated these current measures are temporary and will not be kept when the pandemic ends. And they ended interstate Quarantine measures, rendering any upcoming "Quarantine facilities" practically useless.

If you don't want Quarantine crap, just go to Sydney.

Victoria now has to follow everything NSW is doing. Made Dan Andrews look bad, FINALLY! Someone had the guts to fuck him up. Lol.
colliric wrote:You're just envious Igor is allowed to do whatever the fuck he wants to in a month or so.
Envious of foolishly selfish stupidity and cowardice? You really are simple. :lol:

I already do what I want. Taking the vaccine doesn't prevent you from that.
colliric wrote:Enough of you NSW fellas held out for the government to straight up cave in. Congratulations Igor!

This ad is totally aimed towards turning Victorians into expats. Lol.

Still the businesses get the choice which still kinda sucks, but you'll just have to look up "non-vax businesses" hey.

Thanks fo havin my back all this time fam. Be careful with the crypto hussle going forward cash out and never have more than 20-30% of your stash on any exchange best I can do for you is advise that dis shit aint gonna last we gonna see some bleak times ahead here in plutocrat 'cunt'ry feel me? Das rite time fo fun and games is just about over now you buckle down and wait out the coming storm fam.

The normies are about to be swept away by the deluge, that's what they get for trusting career thieves and charlatans. By 2025 covid gonna seem like a happy memory. You too godstud, take care normie homie.

Im out for now, gotta get back in the game. Some big moves in motion need hands on attention. See ya in a couple years fools.
Pants-of-dog wrote:But vaccinated people are significantly less likely to be carriers to begin with, as well as being less likely to infect others if they are infected.

So, if vaccinated people are not showing any symptoms, it is most likely because they are not infected at all and it is therefore impossible for them to infect others.

If these claims are true then I have no idea why the number of cases in the United Kingdom surges again. Note that the people there are relatively well-vaccinated.
Patrickov wrote:If these claims are true then I have no idea why the number of cases in the United Kingdom surges again. Note that the people there are relatively well-vaccinated.

It could be that the majority of cases are among the unvaccinated.
Pants-of-dog wrote:It could be that the majority of cases are among the unvaccinated.

I don't want to be harsh but so far both of us are making speculations.
@Patrickov 33% of the UK population remains unvaccinated. UK is still not "there" in terms of vaccinations. The golden number seems over 80%.

Canada had a surge in cases after vaccines became available, with people thinking that because others got vaccinated, it made it safer for the unvaccinated, and the unvaccinated went back to business as usual. It caused an uptick, of course, in cases.
Igor Antunov wrote:So today I didn't get vaxed.

Tomorrow I'm not gonna get vaxed.

On wednesday also not getting vaxed some more.

Basically every day this week I plan to not get the jab.

And every week after that.

What I'm trying to say is, I'm never getting vaxed.

I'll update you again on my vax status next week. This is important. I feel you need to know my personal medical history as it happens.

Unthinking Majority wrote:Found a way to end the pandemic: give everyone who has been fully vaxxed $1000 dollars plus free donuts, beer, pizza and MAGA hat. Total value: $1050

EVERYONE WOULD GET VAXXED.

Doesn't work for me. Hong Kong tries to "reward" the vaccinated with a change to win a free house, and I was not inclined at all.

Instead, I only did it because my company imposes fortnightly unpaid testing if we don't.
Here in Alberta, they tried lotteries, they tried cash, and vaccination rates were still low.

Then they enacted a vaccine passport (they call it something else) and threatened people with a lack of access to businesses. That worked.
I grew up in an earlier era, living with my grandparents. When friends came round, sometimes they talked about the people they had known that died, from diseases some of which you have never even heard of..

I also had polio.

Long and short, I love vaccines, they are one of the greatest success stories in all of history.

That, and the world is full of idiots.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Are people on this thread actually trying to argu[…]

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]