Did You Get Vaccinated? - Page 34 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Did You Get The Jab?

Yes.
79%
No, but I will.
3%
No, but I will if required.
2%
No, and I never will. Fuck off.
11%
Other.
5%
late wrote:That, and the world is full of idiots.

I take a lot of vaccines including anti-polio, but as you can guess, all are compulsorily administered.

The world might be full of idiots but in the sense of medicine this is not necessarily a crime.

IMHO the real idiotic part is on authorities trying to lure people into something they can never have sufficient knowledge on safety. If the authorities believe vaccination work they would not have chickened out and just lure. This, to me, is a sign that what we get are simply not ready.
Patrickov wrote:Doesn't work for me. Hong Kong tries to "reward" the vaccinated with a change to win a free house, and I was not inclined at all.

Instead, I only did it because my company imposes fortnightly unpaid testing if we don't.

Dude did you read what I wrote?? Free pizza and donuts!
It is highly unethical to risk the health of younger healthier people with an experimental treatment in the offchance it benefits the old and unhealthy.

The conclusion is still not out when it comes to knowing how risky these vaccines are to kids or people with fewer than 4-comorbidities vs simply catching covid-which we already know is nothing to kids. We wont know for years what these treatments do to the young and healthy.

Cant refute this without admitting being unethical and self serving. Nuff Sed.
Igor Antunov wrote:It is highly unethical to risk the health of younger healthier people with an experimental treatment in the offchance it benefits the old and unhealthy.

Sure.

It is also highly unethical to to risk the health of younger healthier people by allowing them to be infected with a disease that is more dangerous than an experimental treatment as well as risk the off chance it kills the old and unhealthy.

Studies indicate that the vaccine is safer than the disease for all ages.

The conclusion is still not out when it comes to knowing how risky these vaccines are to kids or people with fewer than 4-comorbidities vs simply catching covid-which we already know is nothing to kids. We wont know for years what these treatments do to the young and healthy.

We know quite well how risky these vaccines are to kids or people with fewer than 4-comorbidities vs simply catching covid: a lot less risky. There are studies supporting this. We know that Covid is almost certain to not be fatal to kids, but we also have seen many examples of kids dealing with serious effects from Covid.

We know right now what these treatments do to the young and healthy: less negative impact than the disease.

Cant refute this without admitting being unethical and self serving. Nuff Sed.

I believe I just did.
Igor Antunov wrote:It is highly unethical to risk the health of younger healthier people with an experimental treatment in the offchance it benefits the old and unhealthy.
Only fools keep repeating the same lies. It's not experimental, nor has it been since widespread use. You're spreading a lie to push your own lazy, and stupid, narrative.

Pants-of-dog wrote:Studies indicate that the vaccine is safer than the disease for all ages.
Yeah, no shit. Fools and horses don't think so, however.

@Igor Antunov We can refute your incessant lies any time we want, because they're lies based on misinformation and willful ignorance.
Igor Antunov wrote:I got some bad news vaxbros:

Hundreds of millions jabbed with a useless mystery juice, pharma charlatans running away with billions, government too incompetent to form a coherent strategy - it begins.

Then this variant also evades antibodies from previous infections by other variants.

So even if the protection from vaccines is reduced, it is only reduced to the same level as unvaccinated people. And the vaccines still protect against serious illness and death.

So, still a smarter idea to get vaccinated.
You lie, @Igor Antunov. Covid-19 does that, not the vaccines.

Stop ignoring the science and facts and stop being such a foolish troll.
Godstud wrote:You lie, @Igor Antunov. Covid-19 does that, not the vaccines.

Stop ignoring the science and facts and stop being such a foolish troll.

The vaccines do that too. Just somewhat less often, and you know that already. So you're the one actually lying.

Focus needs to shift to developing post-infection treatments that can be prescribed by a GP as the first line of attack.

Igor's state government is at least preparing for a post-vaccine approach. He's allowed to go wherever the fuck he wants to and enter any business he wants to, but they are allowed to deny him dine-in service and request he check in for now if they wish to.
Igor Antunov wrote:Yeah smarter, with an inactivated vaccine that won't induce clots or heart tissue damage.

How densely stupid are you? All vaccines, including inactivated ones, can have potentially deadly consequences. The key is... the risks are tiny compared to the benefits of potentially avoiding (or more likely reducing the severity) of the disease that the vaccines are designed to "prevent".
Vaccines are designed to trigger you inmune system. It is the inmune system, rather than the vaccine, that causes most of the deadly complications. For instance, anaphylaxis is an inmune-mediated reaction, myo/pericarditis are also often triggered by the inmune system, Guillain-barre syndrome is another example, in which people can get ascending paralysis (if severe enough, they would stop breathing and die if they dont get treated and/or put on a ventilator). These diseases have long been known to be associated with viral and/or bacterial illnesses, presumably the viral and/or bacterial illness triggers your inmune system and your inmune system goes nuts and attacks your own nerves, heart, body. Myocarditis existed before mRNA vaccine... how do you fucking think they occured before?
Here is an article from 1978.... didn't even take me 3secs to google:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/736507/

Funny enough, when I took my vaccines, it was shortly after someone have had an anaphylactic reaction, so they began the practice of having people stay after the shot for about 15m for "monitoring". We now know the vaccines have a rate of anaphylaxis of ~ 2-5% per million, the rate for the flu (and most other vaccines) is about 1.3-2% per million. So yes, it does appear the rate is higher, but it is fucking minuscule. The rate of peanut allergy is about 6000 per million, and anyone can develop a peanut allergy at any point. Imagine the spectacle "I'll eat the almond crusted salmon" waiters responds "OK, but you have to stay within the premises for 15m after your last bite because we need to make sure you don't drop dead from a peanut allergy".

For people like yourself that often time share your disdain regarding media and sensationalism, you have certainly fallen for their exaggerations and idiotic nonsense. Fokin' sheeps.
Igor Antunov wrote:Yeah smarter, with an inactivated vaccine that won't induce clots or heart tissue damage.

Well, yes.

Except it would be more correct to say that vaccine that has significantly less chance of inducing clots or heart tissue damage than the virus from which the vaccine protects us.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Well, yes.

Except it would be more correct to say that vaccine that has significantly less chance of inducing clots or heart tissue damage than the virus from which the vaccine protects us.

This is not true in those under 60. Plus we don't know the long term effects of these semi-effective gene therapy 'vaccines'. You're reaching.

Igor Antunov wrote:This is not true in those under 60.

You are incorrect.

It is true that the vaccine has significantly less chance of inducing clots or heart tissue damage than the virus from which the vaccine protects us for people younger than 60, as well as for older people.

Plus we don't know the long term effects of these semi-effective gene therapy 'vaccines'. You're reaching.

We also do not know the long term effects of the disease. You seem to be incorrectly assuming there are none.
XogGyux wrote:If this guy spent only 50% of the time that he spends lurking facebook for conspiracy theories and memes studying, he would go far in life :lol: .

He's already made shitloads of cash and could probably retire completely right now.

Personally I'm at two new cars at the moment. Shitty cheap new hatchbacks count!
colliric wrote:He's already made shitloads of cash and could probably retire completely right now.

Personally I'm at two new cars at the moment. Shitty cheap new hatchbacks count!

Sure... Even if I were to buy that nonsense. The success of people is not measured on how large the number on the bank account. There are plenty of lottery winners that end up bankrupt and plenty of idiots born into wealth that are clearly a disgrace.

Anyhow, how many cars can you drive? why do you need so many? Buying cars and motorized vehicles is how people stay poor. :lol:
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Are people on this thread actually trying to argu[…]

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]