Did You Get Vaccinated? - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Did You Get The Jab?

Yes.
79%
No, but I will.
3%
No, but I will if required.
2%
No, and I never will. Fuck off.
11%
Other.
5%
colliric wrote:Victorians specifically trashed the QR code check-in crap(mandatory in theory only! Most only do it if asked), the Covid-safe app(Battery draining apps get uninstalled!) and ain't gonna treat no Vaccine passports with any respect either.

I am afraid such tactics is NOT gonna work, especially in places where the government is untrustworthy.

The Xi (Jinping)-Luo (Huiling)-(Carrie) Lam-(John KC) Lee Gang does employ this scheme with the "LeaveHomeSafe" app in Hong Kong, but the majority of us do NOT do that, because we do NOT want the OPPRESSIVE Xi-Luo-Lam-Lee Gang to know our whereabouts. (Frankly I think I am safer to have the FBI and CIA knowing my whereabouts...)
colliric wrote:Nope, your being a drama queen. These people don't need to be "imprisoned in their homes" for a virus they will most likely never ever be exposed to under the correct lockdown eradication strategy.

If they are in lockdown, then yes, they are basically imprisoned in their homes.

They just be slightly inconvenienced for a few weeks occasionally along with the rest of us. At least until the virus is gone from our shores.

No. If there is enough risk of transmission to make lockdowns necessary, then there is enough risk that they need to stay isolated.

You realise 100% Vaccination is pure utter lunatic fantasy right?

Of course. This is why 85% is what I argued, since that is what the science says.

Scott Morrison knows that, so why don't you? And he also knows Vaccinated people act as carriers so those compromised immune systems people are IN MORE DANGER if we open up without eradicating the virus first.

People who are vaccinated are less likely to infect others than the unvaccinated. So even if it is true that vaccinated people can act as carriers, it is also true that unvaccinated people are even more likely to be carriers. So if we are talking about which group puts immune compromised people IN MORE DANGER, as you put it, it is the unvaccinated. And because of their selfishness, people who have compromised immune systems are basically imprisoned in their home.

specifically addressed that fact yesterday saying lockdowns will continue even with high vaccination rates. He's specifically told the Australian population that Vaccine will help stop transmission, but we're not opening up until it's been eradicated from our shores.

https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/health-w ... -c-3542010

The Grattan institute is hoping for 80-85% and proposes a weekly post Melbourne Cup free Tattslotto entry as a bribe to help encourage vaccinations(because that would be legal and do-able,

That corroborates my claims.

Transmission is reduced with vaccination.

85% or so is required.

unlike your draconian force people to be vaccinated in order to set foot in a supermarket bullshit!).

Strawman. Ignored.

But I doubt that will happen. Victorians specifically trashed the QR code check-in crap(mandatory in theory only! Most only do it if asked), the Covid-safe app(Battery draining apps get uninstalled!) and ain't gonna treat no Vaccine passports with any respect either.

The fact that people act in a selfish manner is not an argument for said behaviour.
It is becoming more likely Vaccination will be required in a few months to keep my job so I am happy to consider it when Coles naturally copies Woolworths (who will be doing it). Not for a few months though from the look of it.

The only valid reason to actually get the shot. I will be allowing others to get the shot before me. If the boss says "now your turn", I will accept it.

I will of course be compensated with a paid day off.

Enjoy:

....and stop telling us to get vaccinated when we're not even eligible yet thanks to these incompetent bastards.
colliric wrote:It is becoming more likely Vaccination will be required in a few months to keep my job so I am happy to consider it when Coles naturally copies Woolworths (who will be doing it). Not for a few months though from the look of it.

The only valid reason to actually get the shot. I will be allowing others to get the shot before me. If the boss says "now your turn", I will accept it.

Enjoy:

....and stop telling us to get vaccinated when we're not even eligible yet thanks to these incompetent bastards.

What the fuck, Australia has 15% vaccination rate just with first dose? I know that I wrote that China double fucked you but 15%? What the hell were you doing....

I guess you are fucked for the rest of the year or until you reach 50-60% :eh: Funny thing though, there has been enough doses since middle of April and logistics, storage, distribution and doctors were the limiting factors. This is not something that you can fix in a moment. :(
JohnRawls wrote:I guess you are fucked for the rest of the year or until you reach 50-60% :eh: Funny thing though, there has been enough doses since middle of April and logistics, storage, distribution and doctors were the limiting factors. This is not something that you can fix in a moment. :(

Enough doses of the AZ vaccine, and that happens to be the most controversial one so Australians generally simply don't want to take it.
colliric wrote:Enough doses of the AZ vaccine, and that happens to be the most controversial one so Australians generally simply don't want to take it.

AZ is fine. Stop listening to propaganda (My parents got AZ with no issues)

And it is not just AZ but also Pfizer, Moderna and so on. Just Moderna and Pfizer together should produce around 6 billion doses per year by the end of the year.(Probably more) If you add all others together then we have enough vaccines to 2-3 times vaccinate all population of earth if needed by the end of the year.

On top of that, Australia is not some poor country that can't pay to get the vaccine and needs to wait for "free" doses.
colliric wrote:It is becoming more likely Vaccination will be required in a few months to keep my job so I am happy to consider it when Coles naturally copies Woolworths (who will be doing it). Not for a few months though from the look of it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did you just say two days ago that ScoMo and the Aussie public wouldn't accept mandatory vaccinations? Now you're job is on the line. It seems that Australia are just following everyones lead and dangling the carrots to get people vaccinated and Morrisons on board. We can now scrub those replies you gave me about such an approach not happening as another WRONG @colliric POV and prediction.
B0ycey wrote:Did you just say two days ago that ScoMo and the Aussie public wouldn't accept mandatory vaccinations? Now you're job is on the line.

This is not mandatory vaccination, idiot.

This is called bribing you to get vaccinated. They're going to pay for it and pay me with a payed day off. I don't even know if it's happening, but it's what the "green bastards" competition is going to do, and if they're doing it Coles is probably going to copy them.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/coron ... 72ca4b0362

Coles usually copies every decision they make these days and visa versa. It's not mandatory, but you know how things go.

Enjoy:

I won't. Not until they provide the vaccine I want. I'm happy to go on extended 1-2-3-4 or 5+ year vacation. Vaccines have killed more under 60's in this country this year than covid. I'm sorry they are coercing you financially. Not all of us have the luxury to wait...your predicament is understandable. Good luck!
Igor Antunov wrote:Vaccines have killed more under 60's in this country this year than covid.

I doubt it.

Please provide evidence for this claim.
Pants-of-dog wrote:I doubt it.

Please provide evidence for this claim.

Two under 60's bite the dust from the shit vaccine nobody wants
https://www1.racgp.org.au/newsgp/clinic ... ca-vaccine

1 under 60's (probable fatso) bites the dies from covid.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-07-25/ ... /100321924

I'm not going to work against the google algorithm to compile this information for every month, especially not in future. Do it yourself. The information is being actively suppressed / spun and I have better things to do.
I'm only human Igor. If they offer a payed day off and other bribes I have to at least consider it. I can definitely get Pfizer soon, if Woolworths dudes are getting Pfizer preference treatment, you know Coles employees are going to as well.
Igor Antunov wrote:Two under 60's bite the dust from the shit vaccine nobody wants
https://www1.racgp.org.au/newsgp/clinic ... ca-vaccine

From your source:

There have now been six Australian deaths related to the AstraZeneca vaccine, out of more than 6.1 million administered doses

So the chances of dying are one in a million. Literally.

1 under 60's (probable fatso) bites the dies from covid.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-07-25/ ... /100321924

From your source:

There have been eight COVID-related deaths in NSW during this current outbreak.

Eight does not equal one, so that particular claim of yours is wrong.

And doing a bit of math, the current outbreak would need to have resulted in 1.333 million new infections in order to have a lethality as low as one in a million?

Did the recent outbreak result in 1.3 million new infections?

If not, the vaccine is safer according to the evidence you presented.
I have high essential blood pressure - genetic (a little medical history there for you goldstuddy) and very thick blood (high platelet and red blood cell count). My ancestors were built to run on animal fats at high altitude in the dinaric alps. Meanwhile here I am at sea level in hot weather subsisting on a western diet. This is my fate on one of these vaccines:

So no can do. Only the inactive ones provide a possible avenue for vaccination.

panties of cat wrote:

Yes but no but maybe. Everybody is different. We can't do broad brushes here. I've considered my options and they point away from these vaccines available to me.

It's important to distinguish between religious antivaxxers that homeschool and campaign for muh god given rights, and people clued in on the matter at large and how it pertains to them. I can't play collective ball here, sorry chaps.

My mom is vaccinated, my dad is waiting for an inactivated one since he has stents in his heart and is prone to blood clots. So here I am, trying to be reasonable. Enough of your 'join us' mentality, kids.
Last edited by Igor Antunov on 02 Aug 2021 08:46, edited 1 time in total.
Jesus, the arguments for not being vaccinated are growing dumber. If you have a valid medical excuse, then of course don't get the vaccine. You'll have to produce a certificate by a doctor stating so when the time comes.

And of course I'm fully vaccinated (Pfizer-BioNTech). I'm not part of the small percentage of the population that may have a valid medical reason not to be vaccinated, despite having an allergic reaction to amoxicillin/penicillin once. It's good to see PoFo being actually reasonable and not insane for once.
Igor Antunov wrote:I have high essential blood pressure - genetic (a little medical history there for you goldstuddy) and very thick blood (high platelet and red blood cell count). This is my fate on one of these vaccines:

Someone else said it was not a smart thing to put your medical info online. Just sayin.

Yes but no but maybe. Everybody is different. We can't do broad brushes here. I've considered my options and they point away from these vaccines available to me.

It's important to distinguish between religious antivaxxers that homeschool and campaign for muh god given rights, and people clued in on the matter at large.

It is interesting that you do not want me to receive notifications that you replied to one of my posts.

Anyway, you seem to agree that your math was wrong and the vaccine is safer than the disease, even for people as young as you seem to be.
No, I am still anti-mrna or double dna insertion vaccines (astra). They are EXPERIMENTAL. My data shows that if you're under 60 and don't have any underlying medical condition and aren't a fatty boomba, you should absolutely not get any western vaccine as of now.

As for quoting you, it's too annoying doing it manually and the auto quote only works the first time for the first response I can't be assed going in and changing it, I know you'll be all over my response either way.

Pfizer and Moderna raise prices for COVID-19 vaccines in EU- FT
https://www.reuters.com/business/health ... 021-08-01/
:lol:

Time foh a boostah
Since Woolworths and Coles employees are going to be given priority access to the Pfizer shot, and they're going to pay us extra money to take it, I have to consider it Igor.

I think the Unions should hold out for more. I know, it's a bribe.
colliric wrote:This is not mandatory vaccination, idiot.

This is called bribing you to get vaccinated. They're going to pay for it and pay me with a payed day off. I don't even know if it's happening, but it's what the "green bastards" competition is going to do, and if they're doing it Coles is probably going to copy them.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/coron ... 72ca4b0362

Coles usually copies every decision they make these days and visa versa. It's not mandatory, but you know how things go.

Well it is mandatory to retain your job @colliric, although no nation has made it a legal requirement to get vaccinated if that is what you mean. Nations just dangle the carrot. And ScoMo is just following everyones lead. But whatever, I would say supermarket staff are most definitely vulnerable to catching Covid19 and it is good they are doing that for you. You might call it a bribe or a paid day off or whatnot, but clearly you are happy to be vaccinated given your response to Igor and as such must deep down know these vaccines are safe. Congrats and welcome to the 15%
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@JohnRawls No. Your perception of it is not. I g[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I'd be totally happy for us to send ground troop i[…]

Any of you going to buy the Trump bible he's promo[…]

There were formidable defense lines in the Donbas[…]