Would you support forcing adults to get a vaccine for Covid19? - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Would you support forcing adults to get a vaccine for Covid19?

Yes
42%
No
58%
I went to a bar yesterday, and they refused entrance to anyone who was not vaccinated. No one was arguing the point, either.

Then again....

Howard Stern just said what everyone is thinking about unvaccinated people

“It’s really funny when these radio, the radio guys are the best, they’re like four of them died, four of them were like ranting on the air. They will not get vaccinated. They were, they were on fire, these guys, it was like day after day, they were all dying and then their dying words are ‘I wish I had been more into the vaccine. I wish I had taken it.’” Stern laughed.

“Fuck them, fuck their freedom. I want my freedom to live. I want to get out of the house already. I want to go next door and play chess. I want to go take some pictures.”

“You know, I have trouble drumming up compassion, and I think that’s a terrible thing to not be able to drum up compassion for people that are stupid, that they wind up dying,” co-host Robin Quivers said.

“The other thing I hate is that all these people with COVID who won’t get vaccinated are in the hospitals clogging it up,” Stern continued. “So like if you have a heart attack or any kind of problem, you can’t even get into the E.R.”

“And I’m really of mind to say, ‘Look, if you didn’t get vaccinated and you got COVID, you don’t get into a hospital’,” he added.

“Go fuck yourself. You had the cure and you wouldn’t take it.”

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2021/09/how ... CrygIrdPiI
Godstud wrote:I went to a bar yesterday, and they refused entrance to anyone who was not vaccinated. No one was arguing the point, either.

1) Unvaccinated people are smart enough to stay home during a pandemic and not risk getting sick for a bloody stupid beer. Unlike you.

2) The ones who would be stupid enough to go out drinking during a pandemic will just use fake IDs anyway, or sneak in.
@colliric Everything you said is stupid.

1) I am vaccinated(Pfizer) and so is my wife. The outdoor local restaurant/bars just reopened because the covid threat levels are VERY LOW.

2) Having 1 drink at an outdoor venue, and socializing with 3 vaccinated people(the bar requires vaccine proof) is not hazardous. Vaccination is required or you cannot sit down or step onto the premises. People cannot sneak in. :roll: You can't "fake it".

No one coming to this bar is a "stranger". I know them all by name. They're people who have been following all the rules and regulations, and are vaccinated, since they know about social responsibility They are responsible people.

I know this might be hard for you to grasp, but we all want things to go back to normal and not stay locked down forever. Vaccinations are how we do this.

Incidentally, where you live and what's happening in your region is important. Our province has been almost Covid free for the entire pandemic, so just STFU.
colliric wrote:1) Unvaccinated people are smart enough to stay home during a pandemic and not risk getting sick for a bloody stupid beer. Unlike you.

2) The ones who would be stupid enough to go out drinking during a pandemic will just use fake IDs anyway, or sneak in.

No.

There are many real world examples of unvaccinated people simply going to bars.

I believe @Igor Antunov even bragged about it.
Yes. I'm tired of idiots with no worldly vision making travel next to impossible because they're too cunty to get a simple jab.

I don't care if they starve to death in their homes because they can't go grocery shopping. If the rest of us can get back to normal, the Earth can afford to lose a few mouthbreathers.
Last edited by Fasces on 10 Sep 2021 02:02, edited 1 time in total.
I would support ''forcing adults to get a vaccine for COVID-19. It would be the right thing to do, even if some do not recognize their social responsibilities to each other or duty to the common good of all. It would also end this tragedy in a short amount of time. And for those in the US, mandatory vaccines are quite constitutional and can be forcibly administered on local,state, and federal levels of government. But we're a feminized population of perpetual pussified children, led by grifters and sociopathic scum, so it'll just drag on and kill maybe a quarter million people or so in the USA before it peters out, I imagine.
Fasces wrote:Yes. I'm tired of idiots with no worldly vision making travel next to impossible because they're too cunty to get a simple jab.

I don't care if they starve to death in their homes because they can't go grocery shopping. If the rest of us can get back to normal, the Earth can afford to lose a few mouthbreathers.

It would probably be more effective to just lift restrictions and let them die in hospitals... Or at home.

Right now we're at a stage where if you don't vaccinate, you take the risks. And if others don't want to do so, then they should have the right to refuse access to the unvaccinated to their property, this includes gov't property.
The problem with just lifting restrictions is that in many countries there simply aren't ENOUGH vaccines yet because of Western hoarding, so it does little to address my chief concern which is that I want borders open again.

So keep them locked at home, unable to leave, until they get to jab, and then we can start exporting vaccines to the rest of the damn world and move on with this shit. At the current rate, we'll still be talking about this shit in 2025.
Igor Antunov wrote:Eh come again?

Alcoholics need to be killed on sight or burned in their bars alive.

Nah, Just make them watch 1948's Oscar winning classic The Lost Weekend in a cold dark locked room and not let them emerge until they agree with everything the movie says.

Masterpiece of a film. We need to lock Godstud in, going out to drink during a dangerous global pandemic is a sign he's clearly a suspect for being an alcoholic.
Last edited by colliric on 10 Sep 2021 02:28, edited 1 time in total.
Fasces wrote:The problem with just lifting restrictions is that in many countries there simply aren't ENOUGH vaccines yet because of Western hoarding, so it does little to address my chief concern which is that I want borders open again.

So keep them locked at home, unable to leave, until they get to jab, and then we can start exporting vaccines to the rest of the damn world and move on with this shit. At the current rate, we'll still be talking about this shit in 2025.

The part where this is a seasonal vaccine and the virus comprised of evolving strains throws your little plan into disarray. If you keep this shit up you'll just be chasing the ball down the hill and into a muddy pit.
Fasces wrote:Get your seasonal vaccine and stop whining about THOTS, you goblin.

Yeah except for the part where there aren't even enough initial vaccines. We need to resort to a more realistic solution. China can produce billions of doses a year, we need inactivated vax they are effective:

Prevented ICU admissions by 90%, Hospitalizations by 87%, Death by 86%
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2107715

Here in koala-ville we can get 50 million doses in about a week. But our cunty politicians are being stubborn.
They're not being stubborn Igor, they straight up bought shitloads of Astrazeneca because the company clearly bribed them.

The "flat rejected calls/meetings from Pfizer after signing the Astrazeneca deal" news is only the beginning of the forthcoming corruption and kick backs scandal rabbit hole.

Scott Morrison serenades Astrazeneca like he had a religious "road to Damascus" experience taking it. I'm calling it, they accepted "goodies" in order to play vaccine favourtism. You'll see.
Igor Antunov wrote:Yeah except for the part where there aren't even enough initial vaccines. We need to resort to a more realistic solution. China can produce billions of doses a year, we need inactivated vax they are effective:

Prevented ICU admissions by 90%, Hospitalizations by 87%, Death by 86%
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2107715

Here in koala-ville we can get 50 million doses in about a week. But our cunty politicians are being stubborn.

I have Sinopharm myself, I have nothing against using inactivated viruses.
Fasces wrote:I have Sinopharm myself, I have nothing against using inactivated viruses.

Considering every vaccine I've ever received has been of this type, I would not even be having this discussion if our idiot regime didn't get bribed into ordering millions of doses of a shitty experimental test kit that the rest of the planet abandoned long ago.

It's a 6 month wait for Pfizer. Let that stink into your butthole.
colliric wrote:Your country is mentioned directly by name in this article as being a "problem country".
The province I reside in, has had less than 100 cases of Covid-19 since the start of the pandemic, in 2020. We had 0 cases of covid-19 in 2020.

There is an app that cannot be "forged".

colliric wrote:Liar.

You can create a forgery of any physical document.
It's an APP, and these are people we know who don't like like you do. There are no strangers here, as there are no tourists.

Yes, @Igor Antunov your government is failing.

Pfizer asked to meet with Greg Hunt about ‘millions of doses’ of vaccine but was offered bureaucrat instead
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n ... at-instead

I am glad that Pfizer/USA got us 1.5 million doses in Thailand.
Godstud wrote:It's an APP

Digitised forgeries are even easier to create. The Bartender sees an image on your phone that looks like the official App or PDF document.....

..... But lo and behold....
https://www.abc.net.au/news/science/202 ... /100441774

https://www.euronews.com/2021/08/13/fak ... -in-france.

Fake passes everywhere.

Even the QR code system has security flaws that can be exploited using identity theft.

No, just America. And I am not alone . Althoug[…]

A process that has already started You have[…]

All of your beliefs are cliche platitudes and u[…]

The cities and schools moving to arrest the protes[…]