Circumcision versus transgender hormones in children - Page 57 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Do you think the following should be banned for these children?

both should be allowed
11%
circumcision should be allowed, but not transgender hormones
32%
transgender hormones should be allowed, but not circumcision
5%
both should not be allowed
53%
Gender Affirming Care is Genital mutilation. Double mastectomies on children, and castrations are the bread and butter of your ideology. Puberty blockers used on children is child abuse. You promote BOTH, with your sick ideology.

Hospitals are refusing to perform gender and hormonal mutilations, even where it is legal.
In some states that have not banned gender mutilation, including Missouri and North Dakota, the mutilation procedures have abruptly been halted because medical providers are wary of harsh liability possibilities from those same laws — one of multiple reasons that advocates say care has become harder to access even where it remains legal.

Since last year, conservative lawmakers and governors have prioritized ending gender mutilation to protect children and adults.

At least 22 states have now enacted laws restricting or banning gender and hormonal mutilation for minors.
https://headlineusa.com/hospitals-refus ... -is-legal/

B0ycey wrote:It is too late for Canada which is why I give PoD a pass on this kind of stuff. The guy has been indoctrinated to this BS by the best and no doubt is surrounding himself with pink haired Trudeau worshippers.

:lol:

I know some people who refer to Canada as TRAnada. :D

Pants-of-dog wrote:"Gender mutilation" is not a thing.

Yes it is. Their genitalia is mutilated. Men get given a "neovagina" which stinks, has to be constantly dilated like an open wound, causes much fun, doesn't make sex enjoyable and inorgasmia happens to both males and females who get the genitalia mutilation. The women's neophallus or whatever they call it is an erection built out of skin grafts from arms and legs and has to be blown up, doesn't experience ejaculation and is basically all for aesthetics.

Detransitioners and others who regret their "reassignment sugery" have stated as much over and over again, but you prefer to ignore them in order to prop up your religion no matter what.
Godstud wrote:You conflate an actual medical treatment with an elective treatment.

You seem to be using a different definition for “elective treatment than the commonly accepted definition.

Elective medical procedures are, by definition, actual medical treatments.
@Pants-of-dog You falsely conclude that transphobia exists, simply because people do not want children to be groomed and victimized by an ideology that promotes self-harm.

That women can be men, or vice versa is another false assertion that is easily disputed by reality, facts and biology. You say trans people don't have rights. This is also patently false, as most bills being put forth(bills are not laws) are regarding protecting children from sexualization.

Your ideology gets angry with this, because it is precisely what they are doing. They are pushing this ideology of sexual delusion onto children.

Mother: teachers manipulated child to change gender identity
https://apnews.com/article/business-cal ... 8e7b445361

Unions 'coached' teachers to 'inject gender identity politics' into classrooms, report says
https://wpde.com/news/nation-world/unio ... te-schools

People who criticize your ideology are transphobes. This is what you are told to say by your Cult. The Cult your worship was built on lies.
@Pants-of-dog If I make an assertion and then search the internet, I will find all I need to prove it. That's a study that was done we a foregone conclusion. That's not scientific in ANY way.
30 parents interviewed. Yep that's a lot of facts. :lol: As I said, a foregone conclusion.

It's all about making people victims, when they aren't. All children and teens have stress. Avoid sexualizing them, and they can avoid that. Alas, no. You, and your Cult want to sexualize children.

Fuck off with your ideology, @Pants-of-dog. It's the purview of pedophiles.
Last edited by Godstud on 06 Oct 2023 16:25, edited 1 time in total.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

I have never been wacko at anything. I never thou[…]

no , i am not gonna do it. her grandfather was a[…]

did you know it ? shocking information , any comme[…]