Collected thoughts on Democrats by The trigger - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Well isnt that nice .
My self it makes me sick to think about it or the killing fields in cambodia or the killings in russia or chiba.

Shes been pro Palestinian and anti jew a long time .
And there were a lot of the Palestinians who were pro nazi and even served in the nazi army .

Look up the Grand Mufti yourself.

No wonder democrats support her
The trigger wrote:Yes comey and hillary a british spy. Who said I dont know if the info I handed over was true and fusion gps and more will soon get the mueller affect as AG Barr has started a investigation into how the fisa court issued a warrent and how the russia investigation got started.

I think comey will have his chestnuts roasted big time and hillary will probally get political protection

There will be a bunch of FBI agents who end up crying.
I hope they enjoy the legal fees

It seems Michel steel the british spy who did the information gathering on the dossier said it had to be ready for election day . pretty plain why hey

AG Barr has already appointed a prosecutor on this now. I understand the FBI Inspector General has determined that the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant extensions against onetime Trump campaign aide Carter Page were illegally obtained. That is definitely illegal spying on the Trump campaign by the Obama administration. We should expect some indictments coming.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... enova-says
Heres a great joke .
Democrats th8nk Barrs investigation into the orgins of the russian probe aka the british spy fusion gps and hillary and the dnc paying for it and comey is a political motivated investigation .
O so what was the mueller investigation.

I hope they enjoy it every paragraph every word.
Every subpoena issued every conviction.

Its going to be a hot fire on thier little toes and they will scream for the next 2 years crying foul its not fair booo hooo boo hoooo it was all taken out of contex its a mistake not guilty not guilty all the way to jail.

This is a common claim by the lefts media and democrats in congress.
I find it a interesting lie .

Im a republican big suprize right.

Im a white male from Kentucky raised mainly in the country side of wv and ohio.

I have dated black women and latinos.
I have took college-age students shooting that were asian black latino arab and some gay. Teaching them for free often providing not only guns nut ammo which is expensive.
I have even paid for thier range fees lunch and provided transportation and safety eqt for free.

So all that makes me a racist in democrat minds.

Now I do have to confess im not crazy about the Islam relgion because of the hate it teaches and the terriosm associated with it. Now all relfions have some no doubt but about 20 percent of muslims are considered radical supporter of terrorism. Sorry I have a issue with that.

Yes what a clown hes taking a tax payer funded trip to El Salvador to find ways to reduce poverty there naturally we will all pay for it.

Yet in his own district homeless populations are a serious issue.
And the only homeless shelter has closed to become a marajuana grow house..

Maybe the pinhead could work on poverty in his own district and get a homeless shelter funded and stop worrying about El Salvador so much.
Just another anti american democrat
The trigger wrote:Yes what a clown hes taking a tax payer funded trip to El Salvador to find ways to reduce poverty there naturally we will all pay for it.

Yet in his own district homeless populations are a serious issue.
And the only homeless shelter has closed to become a marajuana grow house..

Maybe the pinhead could work on poverty in his own district and get a homeless shelter funded and stop worrying about El Salvador so much.
Just another anti american democrat

Yeah there is a big homeless problem in Nancy Pelosi's home city too. But like all the Democrats, they choose to ignore it and concentrate on criticizing and obstructing President Trump from trying to make America safer by controlling the border.
All of california has issue its estimated they have 130000 homwless people and much of that is due to the drug trade and cali laws that are stupid .
I think california has about 25 or 30 percent of the nations homeless populations.

One thing I will say I never give homeless people money but I have been known to give them clothes food etc. Never give them money
Yes god stud I made up the fact that stockton has a homeless problem . I made up that the demo rep for the area is going on a fact finding trip paid for by us the tax payer to El Salvador.
Only a complete idiot would do that right.
Your a democrat right.

https://www.politifact.com/california/s ... keted-an/t

https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-pol ... story.html
The trigger wrote:https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-pol ... story.html

godless crap call the la times and tell them they mad it up
That is the FIRST source you have presented, and that is actually how you make a reasonable debate. Bravo, you can learn.

Insults and name-calling are what people without an argument do. It's childish, and only shows me that you must be a teenager. Your poor grammar and spelling, confirm this. You stick out like a sore thumb on a forum consisting of mostly intelligent and literate posters.

:roll: I am not a Democrat. I am not even American. Most people on this forum are not American. Get used to it. We're all extremely well informed, however.

from your source wrote:Gov. Gavin Newsom pledges to help build up El Salvador to reduce migration
That's an intelligent and good first step towards reducing the immigration problem, that USA has constantly made worse with its drug war and foreign policies.
if your t American then don't stick your nose in out elections go lay down some place.
second its not California's responsibility or job to build up the government of another nation that's the job of each nation. we cany spend our time and money building up south and central Americans goverments or echonomy.

Next Im sorry if you think trying to keep meth cocaine herion and fentanal out of our nation is a bad thing.

please open yoiur boarders to let drugs flow in and millions from south America please do it .
maybe after you walk around a city in cali and see people pooping on the side walks shooting up herion throwing the used syringes on the ground so your kids can walk on them ,
sleeping and having sex with them self on the side walk and the stealing muggings and rapes that go along with it tou might feel differnt.
our policys are way to liberal and about to change to protect our nation. you have no clue what your talking about.
and yes I have been to cali I lived there and ohio and ky and nj and nc and fl now I have traveled most of the united states and much of mexico and some of canada.
so Im not talking out my rear end .
You have no business our right to talk about our drug policys or immigration policys untill you become a american.

Just were is it written that thats the usa job . we already protect most of the free world with our military and thats going to change unless the cheap forgeniers start to pay up for that privlage.

[KS mod edit: rule 2]
I could not understand most of what you said. Can you use English?

I have every right to comment and talk about anything I want to. If you don't like that, then by all means, leave this forum. Most people on this forum are not Americans and comment on things, because we are well informed, and intelligent. If this is too much for you, then that's simply too bad.
@The trigger -- The moderator says "Don't double/triple post. You can edit your own posts for 24 hours if you want to add something."
You can edit your own post by clicking on the square with the star washer or gear type symbol with arrow pointing down. It is one of those squares at the top right corner of your post. It is beside the square for Like.
She has not done her home work very to say the least.
O yea it will have a impact NOT .
THERE ARE DOZENS of companys in America that make ar 15 rifles or part 8n America.
Its estimated there are up to 15 million already in circulation.
O yes 300 million plus gun total.
The ar 15 is responsible for a had full of deaths compared to knifes or clubs. Its not the problem. Mental illnesses is.
Sorry no fix for that.

Lets look at the gun here and why its popular.

It can be had in many calibers from a .22 lr up.
Now most are in .223 or 5.56 while you can shoot 223 in 5.56 you really should not do it the other way higher pressures same cartridge dimensions.

A. 5.56 the orginal chambering was designed to wound more than kill .
It takes 2 people to carry a wounded Soldier
The ar 15 is user friendly all the controls are well placed its simple to take apart and easy to work on.
Its simple to modify. And you can build one from parts with ease.
Now i never had one till i moved to fl.
I didnt like the first one i got so I sold the upper reciver and kept the lower and built what I wanted.
This gun was my hurricane gun .
After watching what happened in New Orleans with all the crime and looting decided i needed a rifle that held more than 5 rounds .
I had hunting rifles but they had the wrong optics 5 rounds heavy wood stocks .
The ar i build cost me 2 g I had a cmmg upper 18 in tripod adj stock grips and high quailty long range optics and flip up iron sights hand grips it would shoot sub 1\2 8n groups at 100 yards .
I sold it and built a close up rifle for under 200 yards crome lines barrel fore grip flash light green laser and a zero power red dot with 2 inch rectile and tatical sling. This is a fairly light weight gun . its fun to shoot at the range and great for those trying to loot your home and still fairly decent for hunting .

I have second gun also.
Its got a bull barrel a match grade trigger tripod and 0x24 optics for long range target shooting . its a sub 1/2 in gun at 100 yards .
Now my guns have been shot a lot by students learning how to shoot at paper and the occasional plastic bottle or furry creature I want to eat.
My guns are stored safely .
The last thing Id want to do is shoot a person .
Only to defend myself or others or my humble home from looters and villains in general.

Now the .223 aka 5.56 round is fairly inexpensive when you use military surplus.
I however reload aka make new ammo from used ammo it reduces cost greatly and allows you to custom load rounds to to rifle . now I can load a 1000 general loads to what it takes me to load 200 target loads which the way are expensive.
Now the ar 15 rifle in a basic form can be inexpensive 500 bucks or so or thousands for a high end rifle with high end goodies.
Its common to use on varmits such as ground hogs and coyotes to game as big as deer or pig depending on caliber and you abality.

Now in the movies every one has a full auto m16 every one it seems like. Well the ar 15 shoots one bullet every time you pull the trigger like thousands of other guns.
You want a fully auto m16 then you first have to find one made before 1986 and pay for it.
That will run you 25000 to 35000 .
Then you have to ask the ATF aka the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and forearms permission to do so. This takes anywhere from 9 months to a year o yes you have to pay a 200 dollar tax stamp.
This includes short barreled rifles sawed off shot guns and supressors.

I know this because I own class 2 firearms .
The backround check is extensive and you dont even want to screw up and be out without your paper work or god forbid misplace a class 2 firearm or device. The goverment will be in and out of all your orifices.

Various political party the media and the movies would like you to think they are assult rifles not so a assult rifle is selective fire .
Again the gun is not a issue but mental health is .
The trigger wrote:The ar i build cost me 2 g

Long guns

For home defence a shotgun is the tool to have.

A rifle in an urban setting is not - Over penetration will ruin your day.

Anyway, if you are stupid enough to believe you must have a quality 'hi-cap' semi auto rifle to defend your apartment, you would have been better off buying an off the shelf WASR(AK) for a third of the price.

It would leave more money in your pocket to pay for lawyers.

:lol:
Last edited by ingliz on 17 May 2019 07:48, edited 4 times in total.
ok. finally figured out how to get the message. either im stupid or the web site is difficult to navigate or both.I was born in the 50s and have limited computer skills so im putting my money on me being stupid lol.The changing god studs name is what we in America call a hoora a harmless way of annoying a person , its considered good fun.
I did do due to him saying Im making up facts . which I do not do. plus Im a hillbilly biker ex public safety officer for a private collage prison guard etc. im not acustomed to being acused of making up facts. Im acustomed to being called sir even as I hand cuff people we americans men have excessive ammounts of testrone .
so please be paitent with me, and Ill try harder to conform .

I know people from newzeland.
at one time I was incharge of a large staff at a ski resort . We hired students from all over the world peru south africa australia new zeland .
I was incharge of the security staff lot attendewnts snow removal bell hops laundry staff house men pool staff and any other staff members when thier mananger was gone.
any way ill try harder and try find ways to hoora with out changing names or blant insults.
but I must be honest when a man calols me ingorant or claims im lying or making up facts I will stand up to these claims and present facts to prove otherwise.
I also will try to post more links often im away from home on my phone and I just dont have the skill level on the phone . as a mod you can see my I P adress this one is my home pc thanks
Fine. You aren't making up facts. You are just getting really bad information and thinking it's a fact, when it's not. It makes you wrong, not a liar. We often cite the sources we get our information from, so there isn't mistakes like this.

Insulting someone by changing their name, is an insult, no matter how amusing it might be to you. It's also against the forum rules.

Being ignorant isn't bad. It's an opportunity to learn more. Ignorant only means "lacking knowledge".
Now reading

I finished reading this: https://images-na[…]

its weird for you because you dont live there try[…]

Americans are so dumb.

Okay. You actually made several claims about this[…]