Cuba has proven that capitalism and technology are failures - Page 127 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Tell the truth @Rancid I see these parents in the video and they say, [I am scared of my son getting violent...with me.] Lol. That is so not Puerto Rican at all....shit...you come up with that stupid sheepish stuff in Latin American society...no one is going to be calling the cops when you take that videogame and smash it against the wall and the kid is angry and tries to hit you....my son tried of call me disrespectful names ONCE. He saw my face and my intent with him and he jumped out the window and disappeared. Did not come back for hours afraid of being beaten to a pulp. You never tolerate disrespectful shit Rancid. Not in my household.

I do not know any parents who act like those people in the video Rancid. You are just going to sit on your ass and accept your kid is doing NOTHING with their lives?

Did you see Drew Barrymore talking in an interview. Her mother let her take drugs, smoke and drink alcohol and encouraged it at age 12 or something. Crazy people and irresponsible.

No, I told my sons...no drugs, no disrespectful language towards me or your father and you better go to school and be productive. Or else.

Zombie stuff is not progress Rancid. Technology is designed to manipulate people and dupe them into spending enormous amounts of time on sheer shit that is worthless.

Remember this scene from Michael Douglas and his scene in Wall Street by Oliver Stone?

Time is the thing you do not get back in your lifetime.

Everything has consequences in this world Rancid.

Greed has consequences. So does not respecting human suffering and why people have to struggle and what they struggle for.

Technology has to serve human beings and not create addictions in order to profit.

That is what is wrong with technology and failures. They think they got a right to waste precious time that individuals never get back, with fake substitutes for real relationships that fulfill people and make us find meaning in a world full of cold indifference.

Never lose the connection of human love and human compassion and human warmth.

It is the vital thing we need to keep us motivated.

You won't get time wasted on shit that is not worth it. Technology only means something if it serves the purpose of keeping us close, well developed, and connected by real relationships.
MadMonk wrote:Maybe we've even doomed our species with our ingenuity. But it's too late to turn back the clock now. We are a very adaptable species, however, so we might think of something.

Toxic Positivity

Rancid wrote:...video game addiction is a problem. Video game companies also work towards making their games more and more addicting. NOt to different from tobacco companies.

I often talk to my son about opportunity cost with time. If all you do is play games, then you have no time for other fun stuff.

Other fun stuff no longer includes playing on the street and interacting with neighbors - the childhood fun of the last 5000 years. The expression "it takes a village" means that a healthy childhood requires this public space that no longer exists.

Children in rich, car-saturated countries can get killed if they try to experience the same public space that their grandparents and great-grandparents took for granted. So for modern kids, it's best to stay inside and stare at a screen all day. Our children are, in other words, semi-dead because of the technologies that took over public space. They don't grow up properly and have bad attitudes towards other people and society in general.

Tainari88 wrote:Technology only means something if it serves the purpose of keeping us close, well developed, and connected by real relationships.

Suburbia, mass media, and wars.... do the exact opposite. Capitalism and technology were responsible for all of these toxins.

Young people about cuba.
For those that don't know much spanish, recently left cuba, one of them about 3 month ago, the other 8 months ago, they felt like prisoners in cuba, afraid, stimied. They left family behind, one of them her own children. This story is far from atypical, my own mother sent my brother and me to the US before she could leave the country. Luckily, the assholes from the government wanted my mother's nice 4 bedroom apartment in the most centric part of havana and let her go so they could assign an apartment that belonged to my family for over half a century, where I lived since I was born, to one of the health minister friends (no complaints here, we would gladly give it up all over again, no regrets)
This is how young professionals feel in cuba... Anita is an engineer... she has no future in cuba... she says it herself. From their point of view there is no hope for cubans in cuba. And then we have a silly propagandist trying to square a circle in this thread. You should be ashamed of promoting this system that slowly drains the energy and hope of people.
XogGyux wrote:For those that don't know much spanish, recently left cuba, one of them about 3 month ago, the other 8 months ago, they felt like prisoners in cuba, afraid, stimied.

I felt the same way when I left my family's suburban bungalow at age 18. And I have never stopped trashing the bungalow-TV-car prison that is suburbia ever since. Think about it - I might now be safely living in a neighborhood, but there are still millions of children out there suffering from lack of socialization in the suburbs.

But here's another I-visited-Cuba story:

One of my students just got back from Havana. I teach at a college that is mostly African students, and he is from Senegal. He has been to New York City, Toronto, and Ottawa since arriving for studies in Montreal two years ago.

He loved Cuba. Solid social solidarity, universal education, everyone's basic needs taken care of, lots of people outside every day, lots of socialization happening everywhere. He didn't notice poverty or lack of basics. He noticed that everyone had what they needed and that this included lots of time and venues to socialize.

And the landscapes, food, and human contact... wow.

What a beautiful model for many countries in West Africa Cuba presents. Perhaps this is why Cubans worked so hard to free African countries like Angola from their European colonial choke-holds.

I realize as a **car-driving, workoholic-from-home, mall-shopping North American**, it's not easy to see how walking everywhere, hanging out on street corners with the lads, or seeing children and dogs in the streets playing adds up to "success." Likewise, the idea that even the poorest can go to university and become a doctor... doesn't impress a society that worship and rewards hedge-fund managers and arms dealers.

But if you are from a country that hasn't reached our over-development stage, Cuba has a lot going for it. One of the reasons for this is that just like in much of Africa, the community and family are highly developed in Cuba, and socializing is the basis of life.

As opposed to shopping and movie-watching here in the sprawling suburbs of Zone A.
QatzelOk wrote:I felt the same way when I left my family's suburban bungalow at age 18. And I have never stopped trashing the bungalow-TV-car prison that is suburbia ever since. Think about it - I might now be safely living in a neighborhood, but there are still millions of children out there suffering from lack of socialization in the suburbs.

Well you are a fool. Where do you think children have more socialization? Cities? :lol: Farms? Even cuba have suburbs, after all, they tried to imitate the US until crazy fidel came to power. My primary home was in an apartment a 2 blocks from the largest residencial building in Cuba, Focsa. I spent all week hoping for week to end so I could go to my grandparents house, in the SUBURBS, so I could play in the streets with my friends. Again, you have no foking clue what you are talking.

He loved Cuba.

Of course he did. Tourists tend to like the places they visit. It is foking selection bias at it finest. Tourists have it good in cuba. Did you watch the video? They mention it. Things that Tourists can do but cubans cannot. Tourists also have $$$ which helps a lot in a country were most people are paid about $20 a month. You are a fool.

I teach at a college that is mostly African students, and he is from Senegal.

You are a fuking professor?
No wonder the right in this country is going nuts with college and anti-college sentiments with colleges/universities hiring people like you to brainwash a naive student that is getting into mortgage-level debt to hear idiocy from people such as yourself.
XogGyux wrote:Even cuba have suburbs, after all, they tried to imitate the US until crazy fidel came to power.

Yes, the "coming to power" of Fidel Castro also meant the end of car culture and suburbia for Cuba.

Why? Because it costs too many resources to serve sprawled out suburbs, AND they uglify too much of the landscape and make it impossible for the general public to enjoy the beaches and coasts.

Lots of those sprawled out suburbs in Cuba have been deconstructed or allowed to rot.

This is another thing I love about Cuba.

Peri-Urban Development essay wrote:In other words, neither Havana’s nor Sofia’s (Bulgaria) peripheries had much in common with the most common capitalist, Western-style pattern of peri-urban development—upscale suburbia. Since 1990, however, Sofia has slowly built the type of suburbia common in Western cities. In contrast, Havana has limited new construction to major revitalization efforts in the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Habana Vieja and opened up new commercial enclaves in the Barlovento district of Miramar

And here's an essay on how the government managed urban growth in Cuba since the revolution, making sure that Havana didn't grow too much, and that other cities (like Holguin and Camaguey) would catch up somewhat to the capital in population. In other words, the government didn't allow car company agendas and slums-around-the-capital to define their cities.
QatzelOk wrote:Yes, the "coming to power" of Fidel Castro also meant the end of car culture and suburbia for Cuba.

Why? Because it costs too many resources to serve sprawled out suburbs, AND they uglify too much of the landscape and make it impossible for the general public to enjoy the beaches and coasts.

Lots of those sprawled out suburbs in Cuba have been deconstructed or allowed to rot.

This is another thing I love about Cuba.

And here's an essay on how the government managed urban growth in Cuba since the revolution, making sure that Havana didn't grow too much, and that other cities (like Holguin and Camaguey) would catch up somewhat to the capital in population. In other words, the government didn't allow car company agendas and slums-around-the-capital to define their cities.

As it is usual, you have no clue what you are talking about.
XogGyux wrote:As it is usual, you have no clue what you are talking about.

I guess this means that I will have to do more research.

Did you read the urbanism-in-Cuba essay I linked to?
Citing no proof, just his own feelings, XogGyux wrote:That's the strategy, to try to keep looking to see if you can find some evidence for your twisted view, instead of accepting what is readily evident. That Cuba is a failed state that has gone into relative decay for half a century.

Since you can't provide any political theory to back up your prejudices, let's examine your feelings for a moment:

It's easy to piss on countries that are poorer than the one you live in, isn't it. Does this feel good to you as well?

And Cuba has been sanctioned for 60 years, which means "punished." Do you support punishing poor people?

And you live in the punisher country, don't you. The World's policeman who can kill foreign leaders, blows up pipelines (this might make Germany poor and failed), and chokes countries to death with sanctions. Do you support all of this meddling in other country's affairs?

Does it make you feel mighty and powerful, when the country you live in tortures other nations and smears their alternative-types of governance? Is *identifying with the torturer of nations* a good strategy for being rich and prosperous, like you aim to be?

At one point does 'supporting the bully" become *ass-kissing*?
Tainari88 wrote:https://youtu.be/QqjQxs9l5fg

Filthy Marxist lies. Business is not a zero sum game. Yes some people lose out when a new disruptive technology comes along or a business is restructured to make it more efficient. But over all people win. As I've said before we Europeans were the Christ. We fed the starving, healed the sick, liberated women, brought rights, with our modern medical tech we can raise people from the dead, although not when they're starting to stink, with our superior culture. Superior to the Muslims, Pagan Africa, Confucian China and Caste ridden India. We were the people we'd been waiting for.

As for capitalism, what do people mean by this term? If they mean wage labour, the contracting of labour then capitalism probably goes back to the early Neolithic? And the Soviet Union, Cuba and Maoist China were Capitalist as well. if they mean the market then capitalism almost certainly predates the evolution of Homo Sapiens.
QatzelOk wrote:Since you can't provide any political theory to back up your prejudices, let's examine your feelings for a moment:

LOL Please, stop making jokes, all of this laughing is going to give me a hernia. I implore you, stop with all this clowning.
It is not a burden that I have to carry to come up with a solution for all the troubles of humanity. humanity has been fucking up long before I came into the picture and will continue to fuck up long after I am gone. Coming up with an alternative is not sufficient, that alternative also has to be BETTER. A turd is an alternative to a car... you can go get a turd instead of a car... it does not mean it will transport you. Cuba coming up with an alternative is meaningless if such alternative is inferior in just about every possible way imaginable.

It's easy to piss on countries that are poorer than the one you live in, isn't it. Does this feel good to you as well?

I am not pissing on cuba. In fact I don't want anything to do with that place ever again. I am pissing on you for falling victim to nonsense propaganda.

And Cuba has been sanctioned for 60 years, which means "punished." Do you support punishing poor people?

They didn't get sanctioned for being poor, they got sanctioned for being little thieves and belligerent assholes. They got sanctioned for violating human rights, for stealing property when they nationalized just about everything, they got sanctioned when they cozied up to Russia, a country that has been fucking up the world for over a century now and continues to do so. They didn't get sanctioned for being poor....

And you live in the punisher country, don't you. The World's policeman who can kill foreign leaders, blows up pipelines (this might make Germany poor and failed), and chokes countries to death with sanctions. Do you support all of this meddling in other country's affairs?

This is a very lazy attempt. The role of a goverment is to protect and safeguard its people. The US's goverment's role is not to safeguard the Ugandans or the Australians or the Japanese or the Colombian. The role of the US government is to protect US citizens... as such, it does a great job, far better than most other countries in the world. Cuba does the opposite, Cuba's government punish and exploits its own citizens as to advance the individual wants of a handful of elite politicians. It is a disgrace.

At one point does 'supporting the bully" become *ass-kissing*?

I could care less how you call it. You support and actively spread nonsense propaganda of this repressive, backwards regime that actively stymies its own people. As far as I am concerned, your ability to properly analyze and offer fair judgement is completely absent or worse, completely contrarian to reality.
Rich wrote:Filthy Marxist lies. Business is not a zero sum game. Yes some people lose out when a new disruptive technology comes along or a business is restructured to make it more efficient. But over all people win. As I've said before we Europeans were the Christ. We fed the starving, healed the sick, liberated women, brought rights, with our modern medical tech we can raise people from the dead, although not when they're starting to stink, with our superior culture. Superior to the Muslims, Pagan Africa, Confucian China and Caste ridden India. We were the people we'd been waiting for.

As for capitalism, what do people mean by this term? If they mean wage labour, the contracting of labour then capitalism probably goes back to the early Neolithic? And the Soviet Union, Cuba and Maoist China were Capitalist as well. if they mean the market then capitalism almost certainly predates the evolution of Homo Sapiens.

Rich, I have read your postings for years. I love your writing. I always will. Why? Because you are not conventional at all in thought. But, I read you had a falling out with your conservative Christian parents because they were conventional believers in Christ is going to come back and all the world will be liberated. The Resurrection of Christ. You think they are waiting for the second coming. And it is fantasy.

You have thought about alternative systems too. Went through a pro-Marxist phase? I do not know. I do know this. Homo Sapiens are all ONE SPECIES. The competing species did not make it to modern times. The Neanderthals never made it. There is speculation on why they did not make it. But you can still find some neanderthal genes in modern Europeans. Nothing is really wholly lost in the beauty of nature. You never stay static in this system we live in...we are transformed. Always. That is our purpose. That is the purpose of variation darling man. To vary.

Instead of trying to dominate and control each other and to declare one culture better than another one or superior to another stage of human development, our role is about connecting ourselves to everyone and working with our diverse gifts and thoughts, and bringing all of our talents in many languages, cultures, religions, political points of view and problem-solving skills to bear on the overwhelming exploitation and damage done to the natural environment we have done in the last century and a half....

If we continue to believe in the Myth of some small group of humans having all the answers and the others are all just savages without any real truths to share with us? We are truly doomed.

Even then? This universe is vast and we do not know which galaxies have intelligent life on there...or how many might have more advanced civilizations beyond our own small understandings with severe limitations....our puny human capacities for now...

All species go extinct. Even the planet we live on now has an expiration date. What is our role in such a world?

To fight each other in useless quests for superiority? Isn't that what Christ the Lord said was NOT the way to the Father? He supposedly came for the least of all in society. The ones hated by all. The sinners. The lowly. The prostitutes. The Tax Collectors. The warmongers. The ones who also were full of pride and the Jewish Rabbis from the temple Rich. Who did not want some Messiah to dig away at their rulership over the Jewish nation under the rule of the Caesars? Sacrifice the one talking about love and equality. Get rid of the crazy one. The one who dared to say that loving your enemy and dedicating yourself to things are not about self-enrichment is the way to go.

I never thought Christ wore Gucci sandals or Prada shoes like the Pope. He was not the owner of a construction company or hung about with the most powerful of Roman Imperial governors. Pontius Pilot found him a thorn in his side.

Accept that diversity is the divine plan, Rich. It is part of nature. Nature hates uniformity. It has to have variation and adaptation to be flexible. Flexibility is survival under evolutionary laws. That applies to human cultures, languages, and people. It is a good thing. Always. Trying to say that it is not? Is for the ones who believe in laws not founded in truth. But in MYTH. And myth is not the way one goes about solving conflict. Because too much myth winds up doing what you do not like regarding your parents. Waiting for the second coming and not dealing with the reality of what must be done to move human nations, societies and cultures forward.

What is that? Loving the people who are in your life. Not because they are exactly like you are....but because they are a part of who you are. Because you and I are one and always will be. Humans. All one. The SAME.
As for @XogGyux he is the son of some educated Cuban doctors and lived in the four bedroom apartment that some burocrata from the Cuban government took over from his fleeing family. He grew up without a lot of those videogame zombie stuff that a lot of modern American kids are sick from. His family made sacrifices for him to go and make a decent salary in some Florida hospital or clinic. He does not give a shit about fancy clothes and driving SUVs. He drives a Honda Accord.

He does not go for Q's contrarian explanations of Cuba. He has a right to disagree because he lived in Cuba for his first eighteen years.

I do not doubt that people are under pressure in Cuba. Both the government folks and the common people. Fidel has been dead since 2016. Raul is old too. I am sure there are buscones and panzistas in the Cuban government. There are also nice and decent people who are just trying to scrape by under difficult conditions. People often have to adapt to what they know.

Here in Merida, Yucatan Mexico there are a lot of Cubans. The newly arrived come with fear about their future in Mexico. They won't be making big salaries or getting high paying jobs. Mexico pays even their professional dentists, doctors, surgeons, and engineers, etc very low wages. It is capitalist. It is a struggle. Economically for Mexico and Mexicans. The Cubans can talk all they want and discuss political stuff freely here. The issue is about having the economic freedom to buy a house, a car, and get a few paid days of vacation and be able to live a middle class life. Most can't do it in Mexico. Mexicans can't do it in Mexico. Cuban immigrants won't be doing it either.

Some Cubans wanted to rent from me. I was told by a native Yucatecan woman who said to me, [Do not rent to Cubans. They do not know how the system works here. They are used to living without mortgage payments and without rents being enforced in Cuba. No one really is in a system where a bank is in charge. They are ignorant about the pressures involved in coming up with thousands of pesos to pay the rent. They are maladapted to capitalism. Discard them.] Every society has to adapt to their conditions. The Cubans have done that. That is why even though Fidel croaked in 2016 the Revolution to Capitalist Market reality has not happened. Why? Because the USA embargo has lasted 60 plus years. And what has it changed in Cuba? Nothing really. They keep looking for ways to survive. Mexico sends aid to Cuba. Medicines and other supplies. But Mexico is capitalist....yet violates the trade embargo. Most nations that are not the USA and Israel find that embargo ridiculous. The USA trades with PRC. The Communist Party runs the PRC. But the USA does business with China. The human rights violator and the one party state. The UAE also are not known for human rights. But the USA government does business with them. So too with the Socialist Republic of Vietnam. So why CUBA the boogeyman?

It is about colonialism. It used to be a colony of the USA. And they lost the colony. It has to fail. To provide for its people. It must fail. And it will fail. If the government does not change its hard lines and paranoid behaviors it will fail. Eventually. But XogGyux did not become a zombie in front of a videogame. He never lost his love for his family. Or his friends. But he wanted another life. With another set of circumstances that was not about some ideal of standing up to the USA government and Cuban independence. He is tired of all that political bullshit. He just wants to live his life and be left to what he likes to do. Being a doctor and being paid a decent salary to be one.

The issue is that the USA should not be the only nation on Earth that can give a decent standard of living to smart people who want to be doctors, lawyers and engineers, and etc for their OWN people. It should not be in the game of repressing the opportunities of other nations because they must control the fucking world. It only brings stagnation to everyone. To Puerto Rico, to Cuba, to the DR and to Honduras, Guatemala, and many other countries who have a lot of talented humans all fucking stagnating because the Empires got to call the shots. When it is proven that the Empires in Human History all have to GIVE UP the colonies because people get sick of being repressed and oppressed.

And let us not fool ourselves that capitalism the way it is practiced in Latin America is going to bring a higher standard of living for all. It will not.

It is going to be a cauldron of discontent. The USA people don't want to deal with 500 million Latin Americans who want to live in Florida like XogGyux. That shit is not realistic. Look for solutions. Not fantasies.

Toda esta baba que hablan esta gente que cree que el mundo gira por el culo de los Estados Unidos. Only 6% of the entire human population lives in the USA. 94% does not. Why not talk about the huge group that is not living in the American Dream eh? Lol. Hell a bunch of Americans who are born and raised in the USA don't live the American dream.

Lol.

They live in a car.

Look at that Latina woman...Maria...she sleeps in the van. In San Diego. Working at a home health care company. Her husband kicked her ass to the street after leaving her out in the cold after a divorce. She does not complain. She is out there working her ass off to live like she lives in the Third World. But the USA is supposed to be the XogGyux dream? because capitalism has the poverty issue BEAT! NO, that is not true. There are issues with capitalism. All over the world. It is not the panacea.

Now XogGyux is open to differing types of setting up a government. He is not a Miami Republican. He is not me. But he is not a Republican. He wants to do something non Republican. He is still trying to convince his older viejito relatives. LOL:
About why Cuba has been sanctioned for 60 years by the USA, XogGyux wrote:
They didn't get sanctioned for being poor, they got sanctioned for being little thieves and belligerent assholes. They got sanctioned for violating human rights, for stealing property when they nationalized just about everything, they got sanctioned when they cozied up to Russia, a country that has been fucking up the world for over a century now and continues to do so. They didn't get sanctioned for being poor...

Lots of countries cozied up to Russia during their liberation struggles against colonialist nations like the USA, Great Britain and France. It was a wise thing to do if you were a small country: get the world's biggest bullies at each other's throats so that they don't bother little ole you.

And when you claim that Cuba is sanctioned because of the poor quality of its current people or current governance, you should look at the kind of people that the Revolutionaries threw out of their country to become independent.

Lucky Luciano

Meyer Lansky

These organized crime gangs got kicked out of Cuba, and went back to the USA where they could escape prosecution - where they could be free. This is the gang who now controls the country you and I live in because we never kicked them out, we welcomed them with big wide arms.

How do you feel about organized crime running your country?
QatzelOk wrote:Lots of countries cozied up to Russia during their liberation struggles against colonialist nations like the USA, Great Britain and France. It was a wise thing to do if you were a small country: get the world's biggest bullies at each other's throats so that they don't bother little ole you.

And when you claim that Cuba is sanctioned because of the poor quality of its current people or current governance, you should look at the kind of people that the Revolutionaries threw out of their country to become independent.

Lucky Luciano

Meyer Lansky

These organized crime gangs got kicked out of Cuba, and went back to the USA where they could escape prosecution - where they could be free. This is the gang who now controls the country you and I live in because we never kicked them out, we welcomed them with big wide arms.

How do you feel about organized crime running your country?

What's going on with changing the "Xoggyux wrote:" with some other nonsense... so that I don't get tagged and can reply to your bullshit?
That's low, even for you.
You want to talk about organized crime? Cuba is 100% organized crime currently. Everything is the black market now a day. Everyone in cuba is a criminal, EVERYONE. Back in the early 1990's my grandfather built a 2nd floor on his house. Where did he buy the bricks? Maybe he went to the local homedepot? Oh that's right there is no home depot in cuba... in fact, there is nothing equivalent at all... Where did he buy the bricks? Well, he bought it from a person. That person happened to work in the hospital, in a department that was in charge of construction and maintenance. My grandfather, who btw was a castro sympathizier and kept a lager-than-life picture of fidel in his office, bought blackmarket (stolen) bricks from an individual that stole it from the hospital that my grandfather was the director of. This is how shit works in cuba... everyone steals, everyone buys black market shit, everyone breaks the law. In cuba beef is illegal, you could go to jail for 2 decades for killing a cow to eat it... yeah. Yet, people do it anyway because you have to survive... Don't you realize? The mafia/gansters were organized crime because they dealt with illegal shit like alcohol during prohibition era... well red meat is the same shit in cuba right now, and every cuban that has ever tasted beef gave their money to a ganster-like individual that instead of selling alcohol is selling something else that is illegal, beef.
The cuban goverment has assured that 100% of the cuban population are criminals.
XogGyux wrote:The cuban goverment has assured that 100% of the cuban population are criminals.

I can relate to this because I jaywalk all the time, don't wear a bike helmet, and smoked pot when it was totally illegal.

All those African-American men in USA jails have not been so lucky. Lucky for the USA to have such dedicated police working the streets, and lots of private prisons to "make money" off of doing the right thing (locking lots of people up and throwing away the key).

Now you mention that Cubans often break local laws. How does this compare to the USA where the law-breaking is done at the governance level and involves attacking countries all over the world and impoverishing them? And how do prison populations compare? The USA has the world's largest prison population and highest percentage of its population in prison. But as long as you have a car and lots of fatty foods to enjoy at drive-thrus... this doesn't matter to you? It will never affect you and me and everyone else? In Lucky Luciano we trust?

You still haven't dealt with the fact that all the wealth you currently enjoy in the USA... is the result of genocides and war atrocities, committed by using racism and state propaganda which... everyone in the USA "believes."

Major General Harri Ohra-Aho on Russia's decision […]

Uh...there isn't an 'England gene'...if that is w[…]

Back on topic , here are my results . Care-85 […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Why does Argentina need to join NATO? Besides Bra[…]