"Propaganda, Facts and Fake News" - Page 27 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

skinster wrote::D

If I don't go, racism elsewhere is not relevant to the corruption and oppression we are suffering or going to suffer here and now.

If I do go, I am well aware of that, and I dare to say this means I perceive the corruption and oppression we are suffering or going to suffer here and now much worse than whatever racism we are going to suffer.

Chinese propagandists simply do not understand their problem is their offer is much worse than whatever they condemn, and sometimes they themselves deserve the said atrocities.
Patrickov wrote:
Chinese propagandists simply do not understand their problem is their offer is much worse than whatever they condemn, and sometimes they themselves deserve the said atrocities.

On a 1-10 scumbag scale racists are like a 5 and gulagists are an 11.
skinster wrote:

Coup means the military openly declares to form a new government and openly persecutes the current power holder. If they do it mostly in secret and do not affect normal governmental operations then it is not a coup.
skinster wrote:

Corbyn is undoubted an honourable gentleman, but it's the likes of skinster that made the Labour under him unelectable.

Who wants to side with propagandists who, for example, willingly side with China or Antisemitism?***

In many sense Corbyn's failure is more a tragedy than a fault on his part.

Disclaimer:
1. I do NOT believe Corbyn being Antisemitic or too lenient on them
2. I do NOT see skinster Antisemitic
3. Failure to make voters agree with their rejection of Antisemitism is merely a technical failure instead of a moral failure.
Patrickov wrote:Coup means the military openly declares to form a new government and openly persecutes the current power holder.
If they do it mostly in secret and do not affect normal governmental operations then it is not a coup.

If they do it "mostly in secret?"

So, if Patrickov doesn't follow the coup plot or is busing playing video games when it is explained on video, then there has been no coup d'etat because "I was busy playing Assassin's Creed 5."

(Ignorance means it didn't happen, so ignorance is like gold for our governments? Did the government invent video games in order to facilitate dictatorship?)
QatzelOk wrote:If they do it "mostly in secret?"

So, if Patrickov doesn't follow the coup plot or is busing playing video games when it is explained on video, then there has been no coup d'etat because "I was busy playing Assassin's Creed 5."

(Ignorance means it didn't happen, so ignorance is like gold for our governments? Did the government invent video games in order to facilitate dictatorship?)

Did you not see "do not affect normal governmental operations"?

I am rather angry of the fact that my words have been taken out of context.

QatzelOk wrote:So, if Patrickov doesn't follow the coup plot or is busing playing video games when it is explained on video, then there has been no coup d'etat because "I was busy playing Assassin's Creed 5."

I'd ignore this guy to be honest, he's just here being contrary to anything I post because he doesn't like that I defend China, my guess is he doesn't even mean what he says or knows what I'm posting about, on this thread about msm criticism, he's basically just acting like a stalker weirdo and ignoring weirdos like that is best, because BORING.
skinster wrote:I'd ignore this guy to be honest, he's just here being contrary to anything I post because he doesn't like that I defend China, my guess is he doesn't even mean what he says or knows what I'm posting about, on this thread about msm criticism, he's basically just acting like a stalker weirdo and ignoring weirdos like that is best, because BORING.

Actually it is you who keep spreading lies, and on multiple occasions I have shown that it is you who engage in repeated provocations against me because you have stereotyped me as an anti-China propagandist without actually reading the content. Had I been the person you stereotyped I could have flooded this board with the information I think true, but doing it on PoFo is a waste of time.

The fact is that you are a pro-tyranny (not only China, but also whatever country who are bribed or intimidated to support China) propagandist who jumps to post nonsensical, fake or questionable Twitter or figures whenever someone else posts something that you don't like. I can easily find such propaganda from you on the Middle-East forum, where I seldom make posts if at all.

As I said in another thread, it's the likes of you that tarnished the image of who you support. For example, I actually feel for Jeremy Corbyn, he deserves better supporters.
Last edited by Patrickov on 23 Jul 2020 17:13, edited 2 times in total.
skinster wrote:You are off-topic and boring.

If I post this on other threads then you have a point, but this thread is about propaganda, facts and fake news. Exposing you as a propagandist constantly spewing propaganda and fake news (and also false accusations) is very much on topic. Bite me.
Rancid wrote:Maybe you guys need to get married. :)

I respectfully ask this Honourable Member to stop making this insensitive and disrespectful comment to both parties concerned.
Rancid wrote:Maybe you guys need to get married. :)

This quote has been brought to you by propaganda.

See, in MSM, there are "buddy films" where the two protagonists, at the beginning of the movie, appear to destest one another. Or, they both seem to be in a permanent bad mood.

This signifies "alienation" to the MSM viewer.

But as the film progresses, our two grumpy and anti-social protagonists gradually learn to like one another by killing a series of black and brown "bad guys," indulging in some highly anti-social "car chases" in urban areas, and finally by retrieving the "nuclear research secrets" or "stolen bankster money."

The message is that your alienation and feelings of malevolence can be cured with huge sums of cash, having thrills in machinery, and proving to rich people that you're a "good dog" for their interests.

That two posters who have nothing in common should "get married," is a result of the fake logic that has been created in Rancid's mind by MSM.

And it's propaganda because 1. It explains away alienation 2. It points towards products and violence against others as a solution
Last edited by QatzelOk on 23 Jul 2020 17:59, edited 2 times in total.
QatzelOk wrote:This quote actually was provided by propaganda.

See, in MSM, there are "buddy films" where the two protagonists, at the beginning of the movie, appear to destest one another. Or, they both seem to be in a permanent bad mood.

This signifies "alienation" to the MSM viewer.

But as the film progresses, our two grumpy and anti-social protagonists gradually learn to like one another by killing a series of black and brown "bad guys," endulging in some highly anti-social "car chases" in urban areas, and finally by retrieving the "nuclear research secrets" or "stolen bankster money."

The message is that your alienation and feelings of malevolence can be cured with huge sums of cash, having thrills in machinery, and proving to rich people that you're a "good dog" for their interests.

That two posters who have nothing in common should "get married," is a result of the fake logic that has been created in Rancid's mind by MSM.

And it's propaganda because 1. It explains away alienation 2. It points towards products and violence against others as a solution

This actually makes me find my decision not to watch movies justified. I agree that most movies are just propaganda of some kind.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

@Tainari88 I think it is you who fails to unders[…]

The young need to be scared into some kind of mor[…]

It's the Elite of the USA that is "jealous[…]

Anomie: in societies or individuals, a conditi[…]